Stuck With Daehyun

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We went in the house and he lead me to a room and I'm guessing it's Daehyun's. There was a girl with him too.

"Honey, what's going on? Is your brother alright?" she said outside of the room.

So that's his brother and his brother's girl, huh..hmm. Okay then..so where's his parents?

I went out of the room and asked for a towel and a bowl of water for Daehyun. The girlfriend helped me find the things.

"Excuse me, can you go change your brother's clothes for me? I'm sorry for asking. I'm a girl you see..haha."

"Oh that's alright, I'll do that for you since you helped him home."

"Ah that's nothing." I waved my hand in front me.

"By the way, my name's Jung Chungho and that's my wife Bongcha."

Oh wife, ay? Oops. Hehe.

"Oh, nice to meet you two, I'm Yang Micha." I smiled then bowed.

--

Chungho had went up stairs and Bongcha stayed to help look for the supplies. I looked at her outfit and it looked very pretty. Oh, she looks so pretty. I thought to myself. Then I was thinking about what Chungho was wearing too. It was a suit.

They weren't about to leave right? Maybe it's a date or something..man..brought him home at a wrong timing, well wrong timing for them, good for me cause I can go home now. I'm so sorry Chungho and Bongcha.

Bongcha had turned around seeing me in a praying position. She started laughing and shook her head. She walked toward me and began to ask questions as we walked up stairs.

"Haha, what were you doing?"

"Oh, that? It..it was nothing. Haha."

"Oh come on. He'll be alright, Micha." she gave me a sweet smile.

"Huh? Who? Chungho?"

"No, I meant Dae. You were praying for him right? It's not a serious illness. It'll be okay as long as you're here to take care of him." she inched closer.

"W-wait but I have to go home."

"Oh. Well then..we'll talk about this with Chungho."

I nodded. When we got to Daehyun's room Bongcha knocked as a warning and opened the door for me. Not waiting for an answer we stepped into his room. As I stepped in I saw a shirtless blonde on the bed and freaked out. I quickly turned around making some of the warm water spill.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Don't come in yet!" Chungho, startled, covering his shirtless brother.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." my back facing Chungho and shirtless Daehyun.

"We knocked for a warning." Bongcha shrugged.

"Well you didn't wait until I answered." he sighed.

"It's alright Micha." Bongcha said and turned me around.

I walked in taking little steps. I was turning red from being startled. It was just so embarrassing. I placed the bowl on the table next to his bed and bowed at them.

"I'll be taking me leave now. Bye." I started walking away.

"H-hold on. You can't." Chungho said.

I stopped and turned back toward them.

"Why not? I can't stay here, I need to go back home."

"Well..we need to go to a business meeting until tomorrow so..can't you stay just for today? We'll even talk to your parents for you."

"B-but I don't even know Daehyun..at all. I barely met him today at the cafe. W-wait but where's your parents? Won't they be home?"

"Ah. About that, our parents are also at the meeting. And how come you took a stranger home? Don't you think it's weird?"

"They're going too?? *sob* And of course I think it's weird! But I couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter