Soccer Game

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update!! Forgive me! Here's another update! <3 I'll reply back to your comments soon. Hope you enjoy! :)

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator’s Point of View


Loud voices were heard throughout the sidewalks and streets. “Hyung, hyung! I’m open! Pass, pass!” A soccer ball was kicked into the air, “Junhong!” was shouted out among the voices. The boy with light blonde hair and blue highlighted bangs stopped the ball using his chest and bumped it. He took the ball with his long legs, and with a powerful kick the ball flew towards the edge of the opponents’ goal. With just an inch from goalie’s fingers, it ran passed and scored. The youngest member raised his arms into the air celebrating when the ball had been made into the goal. Yongguk, the oldest among them six ran toward Zelo and gave him a high five and a happy gummy smile. Daehyun ran to Zelo, giving him a victory hug. The other team, breathing heavily called for a time out.
 

Daehyun’s Point of View


Before sitting on the green grass I grabbed my water bottle and took a gulp, almost choking because I was too thirsty. Looking around the members I literally saw a water fall, I offered my towel to Himchan after taking it out because he looked as if he just got hit by a rainstorm. “Thanks." He took my offer and laughed. I laid down on my back and placed my water bottle on my forehead to cool down. “Hey Daehyun hyung.” A voice called for me, responding back, “Yeah?” “Isn’t this better than sitting at home?” “A little.” I paused then continued, “Maybe I should have just came without saying anything.” We all laughed.

We continued playing after the little break, now switching teammates by a coin; heads or tails, I was now teamed up with Youngjae and Jongup. The other team, of course was Yongguk, Himchan, and Zelo.

The game had started already. Youngjae had the ball and threw it to Jongup. He called for me and made a quick pass. Stopping it with the side of my foot Yongguk came charging. Seeing that, Youngjae shouted from the goal, “Jongup’s open!” I dribbled it with my foot and passed through Yongguk hyung. “You’re so scary, hyung!” I said to him after jogging away with the ball. When I looked back to him, he was already bending down laughing his head off. I kicked the ball to Jongup for him to make a goal but Zelo quickened his speed planning to steal the ball away. They looked like they were dancing salsa for a while before Zelo kicked it out of their reach. I ran to the ball and dribbled it across the field to the goal. Behind me I saw Yongguk the black bull, Jongup, and Zelo. Getting closer and closer, Himchan hyung got in a ready position. My foot came intact with the soccer ball but it flew to a completely different direction. We all watched the ball fly to our bags and water bottles and…a girl.

 

Micha’s Point of View


Almost losing my heart and face, gladly getting a heart attack my fast reflexes by that time, my head dodged the ball. My body fell onto one of the bags next to me, it smelt like guys..haha. Uhm, but I quickly sat back up to find th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter