Texting

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s Point of View

It’s been at least a few days already since Micha played soccer with us and I still can’t get that strange feeling fully off. It started off before we went back to play then it also happened in the after of the game. I still remember the feeling and the scene.


Flash Back
Narrator’s P.O.V.

“Junhong-ah! Pass!!” Micha raised her arms up above her head, calling out to Zelo. Hearing his name Zelo kicked the ball passing through Jongup’s feet but caught between Daehyun’s. She quickly ran where both the ball and Daehyun was. He turned to see if she was coming. She made a slide, down to the ground on her side. She attempt kicking it away between his feet. Instead of kicking the ball she accidentally kicked his foot and tripped Daehyun. He fell on top of her; his knees at the side of her waist with his arms at each side of her head. He had no time to realize the fall or their position. Micha’s eyes widened and she blushed a little because of the position, fluttering she had crawled away while he finally caught what happened. His face went red and he sat there quietly trying to cool down. Youngjae yelled from the goal, “Yah! Daehyunnie! Get up before Micha or Junhong gets the ball again!” He quickly got back into the game and stole the ball back.

After at least three more games they all went to take another break. “You need some water? You look like you can use some, haha.” Jongup offered Micha. Daehyun turned his head toward them. Micha laughed, “Oh thank you! I’m really thirsty to be honest.” She reached for his water bottle and waterfall from it. Daehyun stared at them, that strange feeling appeared again. He turned away pissed because he didn’t like the feeling. He gulped down his water in anger and stared off to the trees that surrounded the park. She smiled brightly giving the bottle back, “Thank you again Jongup-ah.” He chuckled, “No problem.” Daehyun sighed, lying on the grass and closed his eyes.

End of Flash Back


Daehyun’s P.O.V.

I ruffled my hair into a messy fur ball. Thinking back, when I got home after that day I had two texts from her. Was it possible that she heard the vibration from my bag because she was right next to it. I don’t want her to know that I’m her fiancé. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think should tell her soon though.


Micha’s P.O.V.

It’s been a few days since I played soccer with the guys. I’m really happy I did, it’s been a while since I played soccer. I’ve gotten really bad at stealing the ball away. That’s why that one time he (Daehyun) fell onto me. “Aish. It was such an awkward moment. I can’t believe I blushed, well I think it’s pretty obvious actually. But I admit he is really handsome, his hair falling down to his face-” “You shouldn’t talk to yourself, people may wonder.” I faced to the kitchen and found my brother Dongho. “I’m not talking to myself.” “Yeah, obviously you’re talking to your invisible friend ‘Bob’.” He made quotation marks into the air. I made a confused face, “Who’s Bob?” “Exactly.” He chuckled and got a class of juice in the refrigerator then left the livingroom. Still confused I said to myself, “What?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter