Fiancée Exposed?

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the door was slammed opened Daehyun and I stared at the door. Three guys were standing behind the door just staring, nothing else. Daehyun and I also kept our position too. Seemed like they wanted to say something but they wouldn't say anything.

"Hyung, did you make this? It's actually really good. Daehyun, hyung?"

We heard someone speaking as he walked in the hall. The others turned to look at him. Soon they ran away, leaving two other guys standing at the door, both having their own bowl. And I'm assuming it's the porridge I made for Daehyun.

"Aren't you..that one girl from before?" the same voice from the hall.

"She is, huh. Do you two know eachother?" the other said.

I turned to Daehyun realizing my hand was still on his forehead. I quickly removed it and bowed in apology. The two guys walked toward the bed then eyed Daehyun.

"Mwo?" Daehyun finally said.

"Oh. Nothing, just that you don't look sick." one said.

"I just got a little better."

The other guy turned to me and stared. He took a spoon into his mouth and after placing it back in the bowl he smiled.

"I'm Zelo. What's your name?" he finally introduced himself.

"Ah. I'm Micha. Nice to meet you, Zelo." I slightly bowed.

"I'm Jongup." the other waved.

"Nice to meet you too, Jongup." I smiled at him.

"What about the other guys?"

"I'm Himchan, this is Yongguk, and that's Youngjae." entering the room as they each also had a bowl.

"Nice to meet you all." I said as I slightly made a bow.

"Let's go down stairs and talk. It's a bit crowded for all of us to be in here." Yongguk said looking around the room.

They all nodded and started out. I gave Daehyun a look and he just nodded. As I helped Daehyun out of bed I grabbed his arm and took it over my shoulder, he stumbled a bit and his lips hit my forehead. We paused a bit.

"Yah..don't be like this. Ppalli." Yongguk said at the door.

Did he just see that!? Omo!

He handed me his bowl and told me to hold it for a while. He quickly took Daehyun and piggy-backed him. He walked out with Daehyun. I turned away and grabbed the bowl I was feeding Daehyun with. As I turned back to start going down stairs I heard a thud then a grunt.

"Ah. Mianhae Dae. Don't let your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter