The Day

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong my loves! I’m back! Again, finally right?

T-T It seems like I always take eternity a while to update the story and I’m sorry, I’m very sorry! D; But thank you and enjoy! <3

 

 

Micha’s Point of View

My head tilt to the side, “But wait a minute. Daeho. Daehyun. Dae…ho. Dae…hyun. Dae.” Saying the names made me realize something that was so obvious. I should have known way earlier than this. I said out loud, “Both of them have ‘Dae’ in the beginning of their names! Whoa, I can’t believe I didn’t even realize that, that’s pretty cool.” I don’t know why I thought it was cool because it’s pretty common but I guess it’s still cool.

 

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

There he was, at the jewelry store looking for a bracelet or necklace, something that looks like it would be a nice present for a girl’s birthday. He looked like a happy little boy picking through the ice-cream flavors at an ice-cream store with his mother beside him. Looking through the beautiful jewelries one necklace caught his attention. He stared at it for a while giving off a sweet smile. The necklace was a simple piece of art. It was a silver chain with the words ‘My Everything’. Daehyun sighed in a happy way and smiled happily, “This is it.” He took it the cashier and paid for it. The cashier stared at him and asked him, “Do you want it wrapped by any chance?” “Oh? I would love it if you did that for me! Thank you!”, Daehyun replied extremely happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun was sitting at home staring at the gift, light colors of green and white wrapped the small box. He smiled at it for a while then there was a knock on the door. He looked up at the door, “Yeah?” The door opened with Chungho poking his head in, “I found one of your masks. It was at the front door steps.” He showed it to his younger brother. Tumbling off his bed he ran towards the mask, “Where’d you find it!? I thought I lost it long time ago!” “Yah, I told you already, I found it at the front door steps, here.” Daehyun looked at it with a confused expression, “Why is there a shoe print on it?” Chungho scratched the nape of his neck as Daehyun patted the dirt off. “Oh, haha. Funny story, it was hanged on the other side of the door knob and I guess when I opened the door it fell. And I didn’t see it so I kinda stepped on it..I’m sorry but I was in a rush for wo- Aush! I’m gonna be late to work now! Kay, see ya later, gotta go!” That made Daehyun’s head shot up quick, “M-mwo!? My precious mask..” Chungho was already out of the house by then.

 

 

Micha’s P.O.V

When I was at the store I got some ingredients for the cheesecake Daeho wanted. I stood in line with my brother, Hyo and searched in my bag for my wallet. I then rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter