Being A Couple With..?

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Micha paused realizing the voice was so familiar. She looked up and found that it was that Lee Hae Won. Remember that dying crow laugh from before? When Micha was walking across the street? That was Haewon and her boyfriend in the car. Haewon roughly pushed Micha aside making her stumble back and fell. Haewon laughed and the others echoed her.

"Get out of my face. What're you doing here anyway, you don't even have friends or a boyfriend like I do. Just go back to your trashy house. Ahahaha!"

Micha patted the dirt off her and walked off ignoring what the dying crow was blabbing about. Haewon scoffed and followed Micha, wanting to cause trouble later. Micha now had a creepy stalker AND a crow and her minions following her. But she didn't realize Haewon was following. Micha still seeing the guy creeping up on her she walked faster again. She stared back and kept her pace. She ran  roughly into something.

"Ahh...! My cheek." she cupped her cheek.

Micha looked up and what she bumped into was Daehyun. Daehyun had his eyes wide open, didn't expect to meet yet. He started to stutter not knowing what to say. Micha thought to herself Ah! He's getting closer, I can feel it. I need to do something quick. She bowed then looked at him.

"I'm so sorry, sir. And also can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Uh..sure."

Micha intwined her hand into his. Daehyun's eyes shot open, from her action. He was so confused about the situation.

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend for a while? There's a creep following me.."

"Y-yeah. It's okay."

"I'm so so SO very sorry. You aren't waiting for anyone right?"

"It's alright. I was but it's okay now. You want to go somewhere else?"

"Uh..hmm. Yeah I guess."

Micha thought to herself, He looks familiar. Where have I seen him?

Haewon and her minions on the other hand had their eyes widen open and mouths dropped. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"I-I didn't know she had such a hot boyfriend! W-when and why!?" One of the minions said out.

"S-s-shut it! Who cares if she has a boyfriend, I have one too, and he can drive!" Haewon shouted.

"But he's HOT and GOOD-LOOKING!"

"So you're saying my boyfriend isn't!? Shut up! Just be quiet! Aish!! Move! Get out of my way!"

The jealous pack of crows left the scene angrily seeing somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter