The Truth

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here I am again updating for no one. :c Except my friend but anyway, here's chapter 21!

Please excuse my grammar mistakes if you find any. orz Also, the rest of the story will be in Micha's point of view. Enjoy. c:

 

 

 

 

 

 

He held both of my hands with his and placed his chin over my shoulder. What is he trying to do, oh my gosh. I can feel myself burning up, is he trying to kill me? I was about to open my eyes but he suddenly spoke because my body moved. “Don’t open your eyes.” He said it so softly, I was slowly melting inside. He lifted his chin off my shoulder and I felt something brush against my lips minutes before he pressed his lips to my forehead. He must have pulled his mask down. I shut my eyes tighter to stop myself from squealing. He pulled me into a hug, which made me open my eyes. I stood there, stiff before returning the hug. A lot was going through my mind and my heart. We let go of each other, just then I caught a glimpse of his face and his mask. It looked awfully familiar, both of them.

 

--

 

A Couple Days Later

 

I sat in my older brother’s room and waited until he comes in. He walks in startled to see me in there. “Yah! What’re you doing in here!? Get out.” He pointed out the door as he opens it. “Hey, Hyunki.” I started, ignoring his request. He bluntly responded back, “What.” “Have you ever seen how Daeho looked?” I tilted my head, waiting for his answer. “Who’s that?” I shook my head, “He’s my fiancé, remember? Lord, you’re no help.” He shrugged his shoulders and turned away to his desk, “I swear his name was different but why are you even asking me, how would I know?” I started to walk out of his room, “No one’s home except you so I just asked you. But if that’s the case then, okay I’ll just wait til mom or dad gets home.”

 

“I swear his name was ‘Daehyun’ or something like that though.” I stopped and faced him with a questioning face expression. I looked at him confused, “Wait, why would you think that? That’s one of my friend’s name.” There he goes again, shrugging his shoulders, “I don’t know. On your birthday, I was talking to one of your guy friend ‘Junhong’? I think that’s his name, I like his hair by the way, really nice.” I gave him the go-on look when he stopped talking. “Well, he said he was also a friend of your fiancé and I swear he said ‘Daehyun’ was his name not ‘Daeho’.”

 

Everything Hyunki just said was pretty confusing. Daeho told me his name was Daeho, but why is Junhong saying his name is Daehyun? I didn’t even know they were friends either. But Daehyun is Daehyun and Daeho is Daeho. I shook my head for a second before saying something to my brother, “Hyunki, are you for sure he said Daehyun and not Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter