Missing Something

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s Point of View

Some hours later around 4pm the guys came over. “So you’re sick again hyung?” Jongup commented. “Yeah, I guess. But it’s not bad though. Oh! Yeah, are you guys going to Micha’s birthday?” Himchan and Youngjae shouted out, “Huh? Her birthday’s today!?” “Yeah, I never told you guys but it’s in like two hours.” “Oh, did you get her anything Daehyun?” Yongguk asked. “Yeah, are you guys going to get her anything too?” “Well she’s a girl and they like cute things right?” “I’m not sure about that but yeah I guess, why? Do you have something in mind, hyung?” “Yup, I think I do.” His eyes trailed off behind me, “We can give her Junhong!” Zelo all flustered after hearing Yongguk’s statement burst out, “Y-yah! Waaaeyo!? I’m not a present!” I laughed with the others, “Maybe that’s a good idea.” “Yah, Daehyun hyung!” Zelo wrapped himself onto the chair and didn’t let go.

--

The guys were now leaving my place and I could hear their conversation while they walk down the hallway. “Come on Junhong, let’s let Daehyun get some rest while we go get Micha gifts.” “Fine, but I’m not going to be the present right?” “We’ll see, ha.” “Mwo!? Dae-daehyun hyung, help me!” I heard the door shut and smiled at how silly Zelo was thinking. I stared at the gift again, thinking what I can possibly do. I could have given it to one of the hyungs or the dongsaengs but it was because I wanted to hand it to her and see her receive it that I couldn’t possibly let them give it to her. But if I gave it to her I wonder what she would think? I wonder if she likes me back, I know of course ‘Daeho’ has her heart but what about me? “This is so frustrating. Micha, I’m your fiancé! Ugh.”

For the passed minutes I mad-dogged the wall then my eyes trailed off to the picture Micha and I took, or actually someone else took. “I’ll give her the present.” I smiled happily then took a breath, “After I think of something first.” I got off my bed and went into my closet to look through my clothes. What should I wear to not stand out? “Ah, I’ll just wear whatever’s black then I’ll go a little later too; there should be more people by then, keke.”

--

I sat on my bed thinking again. “Now, how should I give it to her? Should I kneel down- wait I’m not trying to propose to her. Uh, maybe I should...” My head dropped into my hands. I sighed loudly and ruffled my hair, “Why is it so frustrating!?” I paced back and forth inside my bedroom with a brain malfunction. Just then Himchan came in, “Why didn’t you answer our calls?” I really didn’t hear what he was saying. Not looking at him I replied back, “Yeah.” “What? You didn’t answer me.” I placed my hand on my chin and tapped it one or two times, “Hyung, I’m thinking right now.” Himchan’s tone got serious, “Micha’s in the hospital.” My body stopped and my eyes widened. “W-wae, what happened!?” Suddenly he started laughing and walked toward me, he put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head, “I was playing. Get ready, the party already started an hour ago.” The load of weight from my chest disappeared. I stared at Himchan and gave him a stare. “Hyung, you will be haunted from my soul when I die from the heart-attacks you give me.” “Hahaha, right. Well, I gotta go back now, do you want a ride there?” “Ah, actually no thanks. I still have something to do, you go first.” He started toward the bedroom door, “Thinking of a way for her to not find out?” My head turned to him, “Maybe?” “Well, good luck Daehyun.” Before closing the front door Himchan shouted out, “Don’t take so long, you might miss out on everything!” to me. I know hyung, I got everything figured out now.

 

 

Micha’s P.O.V

The party started like 30 minutes ago and it was really loud downstairs that I needed a quieter place to be so I came up to my room. There were a lot of people I’ve never seen in my whole entire life and the older ones, around my parent’s age would come up to me and say all kinds of things like, “You’ve grown up so much! I remember when you were this little.” Then they would show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter