Development

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone interrupts. Their wonderful kiss scene!

"YAH. What're you two love bugs doing." One of the park rangers asks giving them suspicious looks.

The teenagers avoided eyes and stared off to the sides. Daehyun eventually stared at the rangers. They raised their eyebrows at him, wanting an answer. He cleared his throat and scratched the nape of his neck. The other park ranger stepped forward to stand next to the first one, “Are you two not going to give us an answer?”

"Ah..ahh. We were..just about to leave. Yeah. Sorry." Daehyun flustered. He lowered his head and grabs Micha's hand, almost walking away.

"Hold it." The park ranger said stopping them again. He walks towards them, stopping inches away.

Looking back to the park rangers, "Yeah..?" Daehyun answers.

"Remember, lights are out after 10." Pointing his index finger at the teenagers.

"Yes sirs."

"We lost our flash lights but good thing the moon was helping us see. Remember the time limits from now on."

"Yes sirs, we'll keep that in mind. Have a good night." Daehyun saluted and Micha bowed before leaving.

"You two too."

--

Aushh, what was I planning to do that time..? Daehyun thought to himself. It wasn't me. I never did anything..

Why was I letting him continue? I don't even like him. Micha slightly turned her head to the side and cupped her cheeks.

They walked without words leaving their footsteps making music to the silence. Daehyun would glance at Micha at times, finding her puffing her cheeks and squeezing her eyes tight. He watch her fiddle her fingers and kicked a pebble that was in her way. He chucked to himself and looked the other way. They walked in silence all the way back until they reached their separate ways.

"This time get to your house. Haha. Good night Daehyun." She laughed pushing him playfully.

He mumbled, "Yeah. You too, good night beautiful." Daehyun's eyes shot open realizing his thought came out. He turned away, mentally beating himself up. He hoped she didn’t hear it clearly.

"Huh? What'd you say?" She went closer to him, giving him a confused face.

"I-I said, I said good night and be careful!"

"Oh. Hmm. I will, thank you." Micha smiled and went on first.

"Aush, what's wrong with me.." Daehyun whispered to himself.

He watched her slowly disappear into the dark once again then started home himself. He stared at the night sky wondering what in the world was his head was getting to. A grin made its way onto his face. He stared at his feet and bit his lower lip, trying to stop the big grin he had on. "Stop it, Micha." He said in a happy tone.
 

Two Days Later

“Yah, sweetie.” Mrs. Jung said to Daehyun. “Are you going to ever meet your fiancée? Do you want your dad and I to arrange it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter