Troublesome Situation

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the hand then up to see who this voice belonged to I saw a cute smile going up the nose then kind eyes with hair that's blonde.

What a handsome person he is, hmm wonder what his name is?

"Are you okay? Do you need help?" he said.

"Ah..yeah, thank you." I made a little bow.

"Yah! Youngjae! Stop helping that bum and hurry up!!" a deep and yet scary voice yelled.

I turned back to see who the guy was. Seeing 4 other blonde guys my mouth dropped.

All..of them are...blonde...

"Arasso arasso!! Aish." he yelled back.

I turned back to the guy helping me. I figured he was with them cause he was also..blonde? Is it a trend?

That one guy said 'bum'..so was he referring to me?

The blonde in front of me looked at me.

"I'm Youngjae. Be careful next time and stay out of the sidewalk. There's a lot of people walking here." he smiled.

He grabbed my hand and left something in it. He stood up and started walking away. I opened it finding 10 dollars sitting  in my hand. My eyes widened.

Mwo!!? He thought I was a bum!?

"Yah!! I'm not a bum!!" I quickly got up ignoring the pain from my knees and palms.

He turned around having a slight confused face.

"Oh? Really? You looked like one..with that messy hair of yours, ripped pants, and looking helpless on the ground." he said as he gave me a innocent look.

"Yah..someone just bumped into me and I fell!" I limped over to him.

"Here. I don't need your money. Thank you anyway. Go help a real bum." I placed the money in his hand.

The other blondes came and stood behind him. He had a confused face on, still trying to grasp the situation. I turned back going towards the cafe. A hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Well do you at least need help with those knees of yours?"

"What's your name again?"

"Youngjae."

"Ah. Okay. Thank you Youngjae but it's okay, I can do that myself." I smiled and started going again.

"You sure?"

"Yahhh..Youngjae she said it's okay..and we can't go back to the cafe, seems like she's going there." the deep voice guy said.

"Anyway we need to go before Daehyun wakes up!" he whispered.

He grinned and started to jump then grab Youngjae. They all had a look of remembering. They started to run off giggling again.

Huh..weirdos. At least he was nice, though he thought I was a bum. Hmm. That's probably the only reason he was going to help. Although his help wasn't the kind I thought it was gonna be. Oh well.

When I got to the door, a couple gave me a disgusted look. I glared at them then fixed my hair so I wouldn't look so much like a bum begging for money. I went to the front counter and asked if they had any first-aid kit. About 10 seconds later they brought one to me.

"Thank you. I'll return it in a bit." I bowed then left the front.

I was looking for a table but there was just so much people today. There wasn't any empty seats. I looked from the front to the back.

Man. Oh? There's one..ish..

There was an empty table but someone was also there. Sleeping?

Ah..I think it's okay. Not like he'll know. He's dead asleep.

I went towards the table. I sat across him. I checked to see if he was really sleeping. He was. He was also..blonde.

"Well that's 6 blondes I've seen so far today. Should I start counting now?" I shook my head and sighed.

I sat down and tried to clean off the dried blood I had. It was a lot harder to clean my knees, I couldn't clean it all because the pant was covering it. I just cleaned as much as I could and moved on. After I finished putting band-aids on my palms I returned the first-aid kit. I was in the cafe so I ordered a cameral frappucchino and..two pieces of cheese cake, just cause. Hah..I walked back to the table finding the blonde guy in a disturbing position. His head was facing away from me and only his head was on the table. His arms were dangling under the table.

"Yah..your neck's gonna hurt when you wake up if you sleep in that position.." I said in a low tone trying not to disturb him.

I placed my things down at my side and went to his side. I tapped his shoulder. He didn't make any movement. I tapped again just a little harder. No response. I scratched the nape of my neck.

Aish. This is awkward..

I went back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter