Looking For Him

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Right before he went to sleep-

Daehyun climbs into bed and dries his hair with a towel. His hair dried off after a few minutes, he threw the towel off to the side and fell back flat on his bed. He snuggles into his pillow and covers his body from foot to shoulders with layers of blankets. He gets in a comfortable spot and falls asleep right then.

Daehyun fell asleep peacefully while Micha was still waiting. She sat next to her phone and waited for his text.



-Micha's Point Of View-

Walking back to my house I thought to myself if what I did was a bit weird. Maybe he wasn't thinking I was a weird person giving out my number like that. I just thought it would be the best, or I could have just exchange our numbers right before he left. Oh well.

I waited for his text for at least an hour now. Did you get home safe, Daehyun? Did he get home yet? Is he really going to text me? Maybe not, but I'm worried now. He's not that type of guy to ignore these type of things right? I was really serious about going out and look for him if he doesn't text me. I still wonder if he's safe. Nothing bad happened right?


-Narrator's Point Of View-

Micha grabbed her bag, slipped on her shoes, and walked out the door. She started to walk towards Daehyun's house. When she step foot on the front steps she gave the door a knock. Chungho opens the door and finds Micha.

"Micha? What're you doing here? Specially at this time."

"Ah..umm. Well.."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Is Daehyun home?" Micha avoided eye-contact and scratched the nape of her neck.

"Ahh." Chungho smirked and answered her, "Aniyo. He's not back yet."

Micha looked up to Chungho with a surprised expression.

"Mwo!?"

"Wae? What happened?"

"Ahh. N-nothing..ahh. I gotta go. See ya Chungho. Thank you! Bye!"

"Oh okay, bye Micha."

Huh. What could this be hmm? Chungho thought as he smiled to himself. "Let's go see for ourself, haha."

Chungho ran up to Daehyun's room and jumped onto the bed, waking Daehyun up.

"Huh? What, what is it?" Daehyun rubbed one of his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter