Having Some Fun

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Ayo! I probably told some of you that I'd update in like a week or so but I felt like updating so~ here. :) Please excuse my grammar, if you guys find any mistakes just ignore them, lol. I have to write the next chapter so.. it'll probably be a while before I update again. Also because school is around the corner and B.A.P coming back and JUST EVERYTHING so yeah. Don't worry, I won't leave you guys like how I did last time. Of;aklsdjf, anyway I'm just rambling. I'm also really sorry if this chapter is short.. but enjoy. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Junhong was taken aback from what I said, I could tell. He leaned closer to look at me again; he does that quite a lot. “So did he tell you or?” I smiled, “I guess he gave me hints, haha. It took me awhile but you can say I have it figured out. Thanks.” I nudged his arm. He rubbed him arm, laughing, “For what? I didn’t do anything.” “You confirmed it for me, it really helped me.”

 

“Hey.” He nudged me when it got quiet. “What?” I responded as I faced him. “Want to make him confess about what he’s been keeping from you?” I shrugged, “How am I going to do that?” I waited for his answer while he was thinking. He snapped his fingers, “I have something up my sleeve, and maybe it’ll work later on. Let’s go.”

 

--

 

These few weeks, Junhong’s been telling me what to do for Daehyun to confess that he’s actually Daeho but most of them haven’t been working, unfortunately. A couple of them that I’ve tried were talking about another guy to him over our messages, but that didn’t work. I think it was because I used Junhong to talk about and he knows Junhong. That didn’t work. I’ve also tried not talking to either of them as in Daehyun and ‘Daeho’ but then that only lasted three days. Then Junhong said that the others suggested that I lie to Daehyun  that I’m going to get engaged to another guy because my parents aren’t happy with ‘Daeho’ and I not meeting. Actually, I thought that would be a good idea too. So, I guess I will try that soon, but I don’t know how to bring it up to him.

 

--

 

“Hey, Himchan.” I poked his arm for his attention. “Yeah, wassup?” He turned around to face me. “So you know how you guys suggested that I lie to Daehyun?” I started to say, “But how do I bring it up to him? The topic of that isn’t all that easy to just bring up.” Himchan grabbed Yongguk to start planning things again. They were discussing their own things when Daehyun texted me, ‘Hey, how’re you doing today? How’s the family doing? :)’ I smiled at the text message, just then Yongguk tapped my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder, “What?” He pointed at my phone, asking who it was. I told him it was Daehyun.

 

“What’d he say?” Yongguk asked, coming over to sit next to me. I faced my phone in front of him to let him see what it said and he started to nod his head with a slight smirk. I looked at him kind of worriedly. I wasn’t sure if I should ask him if he was okay or not. “Uh, are you okay?” I ended up asking anyway. He nodded his head, “Yeah, I am. Yo, Himchan, I think I have something.” He asked me, “May I?” before I let him take my phone. I stared at them wondering what they were talking about with my phone. Suddenly they started laughing loudly, scaring me a bit. “What? What is it?” I questioned curiously. Himchan turned to Yongguk and said, “Oh, goodness, Yongguk, I feel so weird about this.” They handed me back my phone and said Daehyun doesn’t seem happy, “Here, read it.” Daehyun wasn’t happy, why? I took my phone back, staring at the screen my jaw dropped. “What did you guys just do.”

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter