Still Hanging Out With Trouble

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the cab started and we left the cafe, the whole time I stared at the blonde guy. I didn't know what else to do. I wiped off his sweat from his forehead to his neck when he sweated and give him water when he starts coughing again but other than that..I just kept watching over him. The hospital was quite far away I would think to myself a couple times because it really seemed like forever. The roads were also so bumpy, really annoyed me because there's a sick person here and wonder how much headache it would give you, bumping up and down or side to side while feeling like hell. I'm pretty sure it would be horrible. I would hold onto him from time to time to make sure he doesn't bobble so much. When I hold onto him or even look at him the cab driver would stare at me from his mirror. That creeped me out. He just keeps doing that, it was really uncomfortable to do anything.

Why do you keep staring at me, dude? Look at the road!

This time the cab driver cleared his throat when I inched nearer to the blonde to wipe his sweat.

"What? Do you think it's weird?" I finally said.

"Ah, no. It's just awkward for me. Is he your boyfriend?" he gave me a slight smile.

"A-aniyo! I-I don't know him.."

"Really? But you're caring for that young man like one."

"Ah..ahaha. Yeah, I'm just helping him like a good person would. Don't misunderstand this, haha."

"Hmm. Really? No relationship at all?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No..wae? You don't think it's bad right?"

"No, not at all. Just, what if you're lying and trying to kidnap him."

"Mwo?? Do I look like I would kidnap an older guy who I don't even know? And why kidnap to a hospital..haha."

"I was just kidding. Haha. Just trying to lighten up the silence." then he smiled.

I smiled back then the cab hit a huge bump. It totally made me flew head first toward the window.

"Ahhh. Aish!" I rubbed the side of my head.

I looked to my side to check on the blonde. He was lying on my lap holding onto his head too. I looked up to the cab driver and he gave me a 'wasn't my fault' look. I stared down again. He kept his eyes closed shut. I gently lifted his head up off me, then he slightly opened one of his eye. He tried helping and lifted himself up. It was awkward because he saw that he was on a stranger's lap. Well it wasn't my fault. He coughed again which made me turn quickly to him. But then he covered his mouth.

"M-mwo.." it sounded muffled.

"Hah? What'd you say?" I leaned toward him.

He slightly moved away and shook his head as he looked out the other window.

Was he better already? Nah, I don't think so, he's still sweating a lot.

I leaned again to wipe his sweat. He filched at my action.

"What..?" I froze with my hand in the air.

"W-what are you..doing.." he mumbled.

"Your sweat..if you don't want me to wipe it then it's okay." I lowered my hand.

In the cab with silence again. The blonde's eyes started to close after a while. He doesn't seem well...well I meant he looks worst than before. I leaned toward the driver.

"Yah..are we almost there yet?"

"Ah..well I'm.." he started to fade his words.

"You're..?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter