Thanks to Youngjae

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the answer Youngjae had said, Daehyun stood still. Blinking a couple times before he shook his head and closed his eyes. Youngjae had continued on with texting Daehyun's contacts. Daehyun noticing what Youngjae was doing, he snatched his phone and left Youngjae in confusion. Before going into the bathroom next to his room Daehyun had placed his phone on a desk. After finishing and coming out of the bathroom he walked back in his room and he looked at his phone again. He thought to himself, 'Is it really her?' He shook the thought off his mind and Youngjae questioned out of curiosity.

"So, why did you name her Fiancée? Don't know her name?"

"Don't know." Daehyun answered and continued doing whatever he was gonna do.

"Have you met her before? Is she pretty or nice? Your type?" he raised his eyebrows.

Daehyun ignored Youngjae's questions and started to walk out of the room. Youngjae made a face in response to Daehyun ignoring his questioning. He jumped off the bed and followed his hyung down to the kitchen. Getting to the kitchen Youngjae felt like something went by and looked back. Seeing nothing he shrugged and continued. Daehyun opened the refrigerator but then was pushed away from Youngjae. He looked into the refrigerator and his lips formed an 'O'. Daehyun decided to sit down at the table and wait for Youngjae. Walking toward Daehyun, he held a container and placed it in front of him.

"There's a note." Youngjae said pointing at it.

Daehyun's eyebrow raised. He leaned close and read the note on top of the container.


Hey, so I'm just gonna leave these for you like a get well soon gift, okay? Well I already did so just eat it in peace. Hope you get well.

P.S.
Leaving these for you because you didn't let me leave them at the cafe..haha. Well bye. ^^


Daehyun smiled knowing what it was. He opened the lid and found two pieces of cheesecakes sitting next to another. All he did was smile. Youngjae reached for a piece, failing of course. Daehyun glared at him making his hand go back to where it came from. They both then heard a click but didn't mind about it.

"So, are you gonna eat it or not Daehyun. No, yes? Yes, no? No? Okay I'll eat it then."

"Yah. Don't touch it. I'll kill those fingers if they do. My cheesecakes." he said as he scooted the container closer to him.

"Aush. Greedy."

--

They walked into the livingroom as the others started to wake up one by one. Noticing that Micha was gone Daehyun remembered what happened. He searched the house for her but she was really gone. 'She really did leave.' he thought.

-Daehyun's P.O.V.-

She really left. But when?

I found another note but it was on my bed this time. The handwriting was almost the same as the other one but just a bit sloppier. Like it was rushed.


Hey again. Um sorry to leave without actually saying anything. I wasn't sure how to say it. But anyway hope you get better. Bye. ^^


"Why was she in my room?"

I searc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter