Found You

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, this is scary. I can't see what it is..it's getting closer..!" Micha peeks every second she has. "Why are the lights out right now..ahh. Someone help me."

Micha tries to sneak away by crawling. She hears voices coming from the dark areas. She manages to get one more tree away from the figures. Her heart beats rapidly as she keeps her eyes at the same place.

"Daehyun-ah..where can you b-"

Something pins Micha to the tree and covers . In front of her she sees a male. He's breathing heavily and leans in on her. Micha closes her eyes tightly and tries to attack the male in front of her. He backed up and grunts when she manages to punch his stomach. He steps back holding his stomach tightly trying to reduce the pain.

"Y-yah!" The man shouted.

Micha calms down recognizing the voice. She hugs him tightly, squeezing the living out of him.

"M-micha..I can't..breathe.."

"Ohh? M-mianhae Daehyun."

She let's him go and gently punch his arm, "Where the hell were you!"

"Oh, sorry I got lost. The lights were off and I went the wrong way, haha."

"I should have never came looking for you. I was scared to death." She turns her head away.

"I'm sorry Micha. But as soon as I heard you calling me I ran towards your voice. And the moon light helped me too."

He leans in close to her, "Look, were you that worry to be at the point of almost crying?"

Her watery eyes gleams with the moon light. He turns her head to face him by her chin. Then he uses his sleeve and delicately ran it upon her eyes.

"There's no need to get watery eyes for me."

"Who said it was for you? I thought I was going to get kidnapped!"

She waited to see his reaction but he just stood there motionless. Ahh he's no fun.

"Haha, I'm kidding Dae. But I was worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter