A Little Something

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Point of views are going to be switched back and forth a couple times.

 

As Daehyun fell sound asleep again I continued to take care of him. It was getting late. I was getting hungry then my stomach growled. I frowned. I wet the towel and squeezed the water out then placed it on Daehyun's forehead. I smiled at his sleeping face. I walked out of his room and went toward the kitchen. I thought to myself if I can just roam around like it was my own house. It didn't feel like home much but I needed to make food for me and Daehyun when he wakes up. I searched through the kitchen and found some ingredients.

--

After making something for myself I had also finished with some porridge for Daehyun. I ate my food and thought about random things. I took my food with me and walked around the house looking at their family pictures on the walls. I came across a silly looking one. Chungho knuckling Daehyun and their parents making funny faces, seems like an outside picnic. I chuckled to myself. I went to wash the dishes and had heated the porridge and gotten a bowl ready.

--

-Daehyun's point of view-

I had woken up again but this time Micha wasn't there. I had a disappointed feeling. Why did I have that feeling? I don't know either. I just had it. I was about to get out of bed to go find something to eat but then the door knob click and slowly turned. I quickly pulled the blanket up to my chin and closed my eyes.

"Daehyun." Micha had said while entering the room.

I didn't budge. I smelt something good too. It must be food! I swallowed but tried to hide it. I heard a clack. I guess she placed it on the table. I'm also guessing she sat down, hearing the chair being dragged a little closer.

What is she doing now? It got quiet. Should I take a peek?

"*sigh* What am I gonna do now?" she started.

Wake me up so I can eat..I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter