Chapter 2

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

The girls had safely arrived at the Incheon International Airport. Each one of them was amazed upon arriving. Each of them was beautifully dressed in American style outfits. Jessica looked more American than the other.

 

“Ahhh! So good to be home again.” Yoona said as she inhaled the air of Korea for the first time after several years. “Unnie, Lets go to the dorm. I’m tired.” IU said to Seohyun. Well, 6 hours flight was really tiring. “Me too.” Jiyeon said in her aegyo. “Okay, lets go then. Pity them.” Dara said. “Umm, you guys go ahead. I wanna go around the city first.” Yoona said. “Yoong, I wanna come with you.” Jessica said.

 

“What? You’re new to this country. Are you sure you know the way?” Dara asked. “Don’t worry. I’m sure the taxi driver knows the way.” Yoona said with a grin on her face. “You guys still remember your korean language right?” Dara asked. “Deh, unnie.” Yoona said. “Well, just be careful both of you.” Dara said. She seemed a bit worry. “Okay we will. You guys too kay.” Yoona said. She and Jess went to an idle taxi and went to the capital city while the others went to their dorm.

 

-----

 

GD called Siwon.

 

“Yabeosayo.” Siwon answered the phone. “Yo my man!” GD said on the other line. He sounded like a rapper. Well, it was his talent. “Ah, you. Whaddya want?” Siwon asked. “Let’s hang out. Please don’t say no hyung ah. The others are busy so you’re my last chance hyung.” GD said. “Aish, I’m too lazy to hang out GD-ah.” Siwon said. “Hyung ah~~~~~” GD sounded like a lil boy. “Aish, GD ahh~~~~” Siwon imitated GD’s childish voice.

 

“Hyung, pleaseeee? Just this once. I’m so bored to death at home. Please hyung ah~” GD really hoped Siwon will say yes. “Aih, araso araso! Where do you wanna hang out?” Siwon finally gave in to GD. “YEAH!~ that’s my hyung. Lets meet at the CD shop 15 minutes from now.” GD suggested. “Araso.” Siwon said and hung up. “Aish, this GD ah.” Siwon whined to himself. He went upstairs to change his outfits. He changed to a simple dark blue-tshirt and blue jeans plus a pair of white sneakers. He looked hot as always.

 

--------

 

Dara, Jiyeon, IU and Seohyun finally arrived at the dorm. All of them were in awe when they first arrived. “Whoa, it’s much beautiful in reality.” IU said in awe. “I never thought that place like this actually exists.” Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon and IU walked together linking arms. Same like Dara and Seohyun. They went to the dorm’s warden office to take their key. “Hello. Is there anything I can help you girls with? ” The warden greeted them warmly. “Hello. We are the new students from New York. Can you show us where our dorm is?” Dara said with a smile on her face. “Oh, you’re the new students. Sure can. Let me show you around the dorm. Let’s go.” The warden said warmly.

They began touring around the dorm and they were shown to the facilities that the dorm provided. They were really excited during the tour. Finally, they arrived at their dorm. “This is your dorm. Rules are posted at the bulletin board inside. Feel free to come to my office if you have questions or need something.” The warden said as she flashed a smile. “Kamsahamnida Miss Shin.” They said and bowed 90 degree to her. “Miss, I got a question!” Jiyeon raised her hand. “Yes Jiyeon-sshi?” Miss Shin responded to Jiyeon. “Can we go to the shops nearby?” Jiyeon asked. She spotted several shops near to their dorm. “Well, of course you can. Just make sure you’re back before 9 pm.” Miss Shin said and flashed a smile. Then, she walked away.

The girls were checking out all the rooms in their dorm. Their dorm consists of three bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and their dining room was combined with their kitchen. In each bedroom, there were two comfy single beds, two dressers, study desks and small tables. In their living room, there was a set of home theatre plus a LCD television. A set of apple green colouredsofa and a coffee table. From their living room, a view of busy Seoul City could be seen. Their kitchen was complete with utensils and a set of dining table. Completely like home huh? IU and Jiyeon shared a room. Seohyun and Dara shared one whereas the other room will be Jess and Yoong’s. The girls were arranging their stuffs and also Yoona & Jess’ stuffs.

 

I really need to know how you guys think about the chapters I've been posting on here to help me on the next chapter. :)