Chapter 19

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

At the dorm.

“I’m home.” Yoona greeted the girls cheerfully while the girls were giving her death glare.

“What?” Yoona asked out of confusion.

“How can you hide your sorrow with that happy face of yours?” Jessica finally uttered a word.

“Sica unnie is right. After what Siwon oppa did, you still force yourself to smile.” Seohyun added.

Yoona finally understood what was bothering them.

“I think yguys got the wrong idea.” Yoona said and giggled.

“You still wanna defend him!” Dara said in slightly high voice.

“Yeah, even though he’s my oppa, I still think he was wrong for doing that to you unnie. When Seohyun unnie told me the story, I couldn’t believe he would do that.” IU spoke out in disbelief.

“Don’t try to defend him Yoona unnie.” Jiyeon added.

“Wait! I appreciate all the care from yguys but yguys really got the wrong idea as I did earlier.” Yoona said.

“He already explained all to me and now, I’m gonna tell yguys the story behind his actions earlier.” Yoona said.

Yoona took a seat near IU and started to explain them about the details.

“Are you sure he’s telling the truth?” Jessica asked still not certain about Siwon.

“I trust him.” Yoona confidently answered.

“I think Siwon oppa is not lying. I’ve known Fany unnie since I was little. I can tell she really likes my oppa. I don’t really like her family because I felt like our family was acting like slaves to them. We have to act well to them because of the business. I feel bad for Siwon oppa because he had to endure this himself. How I wish I could help him.” IU said and sighed.

“What a pain in the that girl is.” Dara said.

“We are sorry for the things earlier.” Seohyun said to Yoona.

“It’s okay. You guys didn’t know.” Yoona said and smiled.

“Kriukk~~” weird hungry came out suddenly. Everyone wondered from where the sound came from. All of them suspected Yoona and Dara because they both love to eat. But one looked really suspicious. They all stared at the primary suspect.

“I’m hungry.” Dara said and made a puppy face.

All of them shook their heads and sighed when they heard Dara said that.

“Foods are still in your head at time like this. I guess food is really your soulmate. Always in your mind in any situation.” Jessica said.

All of them laughed at Jessica’s remark.

---

THE NEXT DAY!

The dorm’s door bell rang.

“Seohyun, go get it!” Dara shouted from the kitchen.

“Got it unnie!” Seohyun replied and went to the door.

“Seohyun-sshi, annyeong!” the guys greeted.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-sshi! Taeyang-sshi! Jiyong-sshi!” Seohyun exclaimed. She was quite surprised because the boys came to their dorm.

“We brought something to eat together. Besides, we need to practice for our duets remember?” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

“Oh ya! Come in yguys!” Seohyun cheerfully invited them in.

“Who is it Seohyun-ah?” Jessica shouted from the kitchen.

“They are Kyuhyun-sshi, Taeyang-sshi and..” Seohyun was cut by GD.

“And me your boyfriend Jessica-sshi!” GD said and laughed.

At the kitchen.

“Kyuhyun-sshi! Taeyang-sshi! And..” Seohyun shouted from the living room.

“And me your boyfriend Jessica-sshi!” another voice butted in.

“Wait, I think I know that voice.” Jessica said to Dara. She tried to recall whose voice it belongs to.

“Bwoh?! That jerk is here?!” Jessica said in a high voice. She knew that voice belongs to none other than Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon.

“Why are you getting so worked up when he’s here?” Dara asked while stirring the soup.

“Well, I umm..” Jessica stopped. She herself didn’t know why she hated GD so much.  Maybe because he was flirty? And a player?

“You don’t have an answer? Then you’re so eccentric.” Dara said and let out a small laugh.

---

 

Siwon called Yoona up.

“Hello babe.” Yoona soft and sweet voice greeted from the other line. The voice that really soothes Siwon’s ears.

“Yoong, I miss you!” That was the first sentence that came out from Siwon’s mouth.

Yoona giggled when she heard that.

“We just met yesterday and you miss me already? Anyways, I miss you more my baby wonnie.” Yoona adoringly said to Siwon and giggled.

“If only I can be with you every second, I will do it.” Siwon said.

“Awww~ stop being lovey dovey this morning!” Yoona said and giggled. Siwon also giggled along with Yoona. How they wish they can stay at that wonderful moment forever.

“Oh ya! Let’s go to the church together! It’s my first step in introducing you to my parents. Don’t forget to tell IU too.” Siwon cheerfully said.

“Church? Okay. I’ll tell her to get ready too. But are you sure it’s okay for me to meet them?” Yoona hesitated a bit.

“I’m sure they will be fine. But as usual, I have to tell them that you’re my bestfriend.” Siwon said. His sigh could clearly be heard from the line.

“ I know you love me so I’ll be fine with it. Don’t worry about me.” Yoona said.

Siwon was touched with how considerate Yoona was.

“I can’t thank you enough for everything yoong.” Siwon said.

“Just be beside me and love me always will be enough.” Yoona said.

“Aww~ Now you’re the one who is being lovey dovey.” Siwon joked and laughed.

“Well, I got it from you.” Yoona said and giggled.

---

“IU-ah.” Yoona called.

“Deh unnie?” IU replied.

“Let’s get ready. Your oppa wants to bring us to the church.” Yoona said to IU.

“Chincha? Araso!” IU said cheerfully and went to her room to change her clothes.

---

“Where’s Jessica and Dara?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Oh, they are at the kitchen. It’s their turn to cook today.” Seohyun replied.

“Really? Yah Taeyang! Let’s go help them.” GD said playfully to Taeyang as he grabbed Taeyang by his neck.

“Yah, just agree. Give room to the lovebirds.” GD whispered to Taeyang and pointed Seohyun and Kyuhyun with his mouth.

“Oh oh okay. Let’s go Jiyong-ie.” Taeyang stuttered a bit.

“Seohyun-sshi, we go to the kitchen first aight.” GD said.

“Kyuhyun-ah, behave yourself araso?” GD teased Kyuhyun and he smiled naughtily with Taeyang.

“What the..” Kyuhyun whispered. GD just laughed at him and dragged Taeyang with him to the kitchen and brought the foods they bought along.

On their way to the kitchen, they smelled a very nice aroma came from the kitchen.

“Whoa, this smells great.” Taeyang praised as he entered the kitchen.

Dara and Jessica who were busy cooking were surprised when they heard a male voice.

They turned back and saw Taeyang and GD.

GD raised his hand and wanted to wave and greet Jessica but chose not to after Jessica sent him a death glare.

“Maybe next time.” Jiyong said and lowered down his hand.

“Oh, Taeyang-sshi. Jiyong-sshi.” Dara greeted.

“Hello Taeyang-sshi.” Jessica greeted and just gave GD a death glare while crossing her arms.

“The same thing happens again.” GD thought.

“Annyeong!” Taeyang greeted with his eye-smile.

“So what are yguys cooking? It smells good.” Taeyang asked.

“Mushroom soup!” Dara answered excitedly.

“Mushroom soup? Woah, Jiyong is lucky today! It’s Jiyong-ie favourite soup.” Taeyang said.

“Oh really? It’s Sica’s favourite too. What a sweet coincidence!” Dara teased. Taeyang just let out a small laugh.

“Whatever. We are not the only ones who like mushroom soup. AND it’s not sweet Dara-unnie.” Sica retorted and continue stirring her soup.

The others just shrugged their shoulders.

---

At the church.

“Babe, I’m nervous.” Yoona said in a shaky voice. She was totally nervous to meet Siwon’s family.

“Don’t worry. I’m here beside you right? Just relax and take a deep breath.” Siwon said as he Yoona’s cheeks.

“Yah oppa! Stop romancing with Yoona-unnie. Appa and Omma might see your action.” IU reminded Siwon.

“Okay okay.” Siwon said to IU.

They walked to the main door of the church and saw their parents. This made Yoona even more nervous as they were getting closer and closer to Siwon’s parents.

“Omma Appa!” IU greeted.

Mr and Mrs Choi were of course delighted to see their one and only daughter after a long period of time especially Mr Choi even though he didn’t show it to her.

“Oh, IU-ah!” Mrs Choi said excitedly and hugged her daughter tightly.

“How have you been? I’m worried sick about you sweetheart.” Mrs Choi voiced out. She really missed IU. They hadn’t seen each other for a very long period. Webcams and phonecalls were the only things that can commute them.

“I’m glad you brought your sister here today.” Mr Choi said to Siwon.

“By the way, who is this young lady over here?” Mr Choi asked as he spotted Yoona next to Siwon.

“Oh, she’s Yoona-unnie, my dorm mate appa. “ IU quickly responded to her dad question to avoid Siwon from being in awkward situation again.

Siwon mouthed “Gumawo” to IU.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Im YoonA imnida.” Yoona greeted formally and bowed 90o to Siwon’s parents.

“Hmm, this young lady is really beautiful.” Mrs Choi thought to herself.

“Siwon, let’s go inside now. Fany is inside already. Let’s start praying.” Mr Choi said to Siwon.

“Worst case scenario.” Siwon thought to himself and sighed.

Siwon gave an assuring smile to Yoona as they trailed behind Siwon’s parents into the church.

From far away, Fany could already spot Siwon. But one thing which distracted her was, Why Yoona came here with Siwon?

“Oppa, that girl. She is your girlfriend right?” Fany asked Donghae who was beside her.

Donghae looked to the direction Fany pointed and he saw Yoona.

“I wish!” Donghae said and sighed.

Fany was surprised when she heard Donghae’s reaction.

“What do you mean oppa? Isn’t she your girlfriend?” Fany asked again.

“No. She’s..” Donghae didn’t get to finish his line because he was called by Fany’s mum leaving Fany left unanswered.

“Donghae-ah!” Fany’s mum called him.

“Deh aunty?” Donghae replied.

“Where is Siwon?” Fany’s mum asked.

“There he is. He’s coming this way.” Donghae said to Mrs. Hwang while pointing to Siwon.

Mrs. Hwang quickly noticed the tall and beautiful girl walking side by side with IU. She really wished that girl wasn’t Siwon’s girlfriend because it will tear her only daughter apart if that girl is Siwon’s girlfriend.

“Oppa!” Fany greeted Siwon and hugged him. Siwon as usual just responded to her hug awkwardly and faked a smile while Yoona just pretended to look around because she couldn’t stand seeing her man being hugged by other girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo Uncle, Aunty.” Siwon and IU greeted and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoona greeted and bowed.

“Aigooo~ IU is getting prettier since the last time I saw her.” Mr Hwang complimented Mr Choi’s daughter, IU. IU and her family just nodded and smiled upon hearing the compliment.

“Oppa, I thought you were not gonna come.” Fany said indulgently and pouted. Siwon just smiled at her.

“I won’t come if I know you’ll be here.” Siwon thought to himself. How he wished he could say that straight to Fany’s face.

“Who is this girl Siwon?” Mr Hwang asked.

“Umm..she’s my bestfriend.” Siwon said awkwardly.

“And my dorm mate.” IU added.

“Oh I see.” Mr Hwang said and he looked relieved.

“Okay, let’s start praying.” Mr Choi said.

They all started to pray.

“Dear Lord, please help Yoona and I to be together. Amen.” Siwon prayed in his heart.

“Dear God, Please give Wonnie strength to overcome all this and help us to be together. Amen.” Yoona prayed in her heart.

----

 

Sorry guys. Not a really interesting update. I'm having writer's block now. T.T