Chapter 4

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

“Yoong, text Dara and ask her where our place is.” Jessica said. “Deh!” Yoona answered happily. Even when she was texting, smile just couldn’t go away from her face. Jess herself was wondering why Yoona kept on smiling. “Ah, our place is at the third floor.” Yoona said after she received a message from Dara. “Okay, let’s go. I wanna rest.” Jess said as she pulled Yoona’s arm and linked it with hers. Yoona just kept on humming happily to herself.

“Whoa, this dorm is fabulous!” Jessica said in awe when she first entered. Yoona’s reaction was mutual. “I know right~” Dara said as she fed herself with a spoonful of ice-cream. “Unnie! That’s your third cup of ice-cream!” Jiyeon said to Dara. “So? What’s wrong with that?” Dara responded back and ignored Jiyeon. “Aish, can’t you stop eating?” Jiyeon said as she crossed her arms and stared directly to Dara. “No! Eating is my life.” Dara said. Jiyeon just let out a heavy sigh and shook her head.

-------

“Hyung, why are you smiling?” GD asked because he noticed that Siwon was always smiling on their way home. Siwon didn’t seem to hear him. “Hyung!” GD shouted that made Siwon startled and lost focus on driving for a second. “Yah GD-ah, what’s the matter?” Siwon asked in a worry tone. “I was asking why you were smiling.” GD said. “Oh, that. Erm, nothing.” Siwon said as he rubbed his backneck with his left hand. “By the way, kumapta GD-ah. Kuma-o for asking me to hang out today.” Siwon said and grinned. “Err you’re welcome hyung.” GD awkwardly answered. He finally figured out why Siwon was saying thankyou. He knew it was because of Yoona. “Finally, hyung is in love.” GD thought to himself and smiled to himself.

They arrived at GD’s crib. “Hyung, are you coming to the traditional day tomorrow?” GD asked. “I don’t know. Maybe.” Siwon replied as he shrugged his shoulders. “Araso. I’ll inform you if the others are coming too.” GD said. “Alright.” Siwon replied shortly and left after he waved goodbye to GD.

------

“IU-ah, have you called your oppa and tell him that you have come back?” Seohyun asked IU when they were at the kitchen. “Oh snap! I forgot. Let me call him now.” IU said as she tapped her forehead because she forgot to call her oppa. IU called her oppa immediately. Seohyun went to the living room.

“Yeobosayeo.” Siwon answered the phone.

“Oppa!” IU greeted happily from the other line.

“IU? Is that you?” Siwon asked.

“Yeh oppa! This is me!” IU said and chuckled.

“IU-ah! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re back today? I can come and pick you up.” Siwon said in a happy tone.

“I forgot. Hehe. Anyways, oppa I’m staying with my friends now.” IU said.

“What? Why? I’m lonely here.” Siwon said.

“Mianhe oppa. I wanna learn how to live on my own without maids and butlers around me.” IU said.

“Ah, by the way I’ll take my first year at KPOP University, That’s where you attend too right oppa?” IU said as she played with her hair.

“Cheomal yeo? We can meet everyday then.” Siwon said excitedly. It’s been a while since they last met.

“Of course Oppa. Ah, I gotta go now Oppa.Bye!” IU said.

“Bye! Don’t sleep late kay.” Siwon reminded her sister.

“Deh, oppa!” IU said and hung up.

She then went to the living room and joined the others watching evening drama.

“Guys, I wanna go to the shop nearby. I’m craving for coke.” Seohyun said.“Seohyun, it’s 8pm now. It’s late so just go tomorrow kay?” Yoona said. “Kenchana unnie, it’s near. I’ll be back in a while. I promise.” Seohyun said.“Let me go with you then. I’m worry.” Yoona said. “Nah, no need. I’ll be fine by myself. I promise. Bye!” Seohyun said and left. It took her 10 minutes to arrive at the 24-7 store. She bought some snacks and coke for her housemates and herself.

On her way home, a group of guys stood on her way and start to bother her. From their looks, she could tell that they were bad guys."Where are you going pretty lady?" one of the guys asked her as he touched Seohyun's cheeks. Seohyun quickly step back and tried to run away but she was surrounded by the guys. The guys just laughed at Seohyun.  They held her arms and brought her to a dark alley. She couldn’t scream for help as was covered by the bastard.