Chapter 11

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Taeyang, Dara, Yoona and Siwon were in charge of the cooking. The others were in charge of preparing the drinks, snacks, plates and cups. “Taeyang-sshi, wear this one.” Dara said as she gave Taeyang a pink apron. “Pink? Err, don’t you have black or white colour apron?” Taeyang asked. He wasn’t very fond of pink colour. He preferred black or white. “Uhhhhm~ nope!” Dara said as she shook her head. Dara purposely chose pink colour because it was her favourite. Siwon and Yoona wore sky blue apron. Kyuhyun and Seohyun wore green apron. Siwon and Kyuhyun chuckled when they saw Taeyang wore pink colour. It was the first time they saw Taeyang in pink because pink never existed in his closet.

 

----

Jessica and GD were preparing drinks and snacks. GD was about to take the coke but Jessica touched it first so he ended up touching Jessica’s hand. They both stared at each other for a while but they came into their senses when Kyuhyun called him to the kitchen. Jessica removed her hand while GD put on an evil grin. Jessica was kinda surprised with the sudden skinship and for a moment there even her heartbeat was a bit abnormal. GD went to Kyuhyun. “Yes hyung?” GD asked. “Have you done arranging?” Kyuhyun asked as he helped Seohyun to chop the garlic. “Done!” GD said. “Okay then.” Kyuhyun said as he focused on cutting the garlic. GD walked away. “Chop! Chop!” Kyuhyun sang while cutting the garlic. “Chop! Chop!” Seohyun sang along with him and they giggled together while cutting the garlic.

 

----

“So, where are we going next?” Dongjun asked. “Home, pabo!” Jiyeon said. “Aish, neon chincha!” Dongjun said as he bit his lower lip trying to control his anger when Jiyeon called him pabo. Jiyeon just sticked her tongue out to Dongjun. Jiyeon spotted an arcade. “Yguys, wanna go to the arcade?” Jiyeon asked. “But, unnie might be worry about us if we come home late.” IU said. “I’ll text them and tell them that we might come home late.” Jiyeon said. “Araso.” IU said. “Jiyeon texted Yoona, telling them that they would be late. Then they went to the arcade together with Gi Kwang and Dongjun.

 

----

 

Yoona could feel her phone vibrated from the pocket of her apron. “Who is it yoong?” Dara asked as she was busy stirring the sauce with Taeyang. “Jiyeon. She said they might come home a bit late today.” Yoona said. “Oh, okay then. Just make sure they were back before 8 pm.” Dara said. “Roger that!” Yoona said as she started to text Jiyeon back then continued her job. “Let us take over your place.” Siwon said to Kyuhyun and Seohyun. “Yeah. Yguys have cried enough because of the onions.” Yoona said and everyone at the kitchen laughed. Yoona and Siwon took over Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s place. While Yoona was cutting the tomato, she accidentally cut her fingers. “Oww!” Yoona said in pain. Siwon was ofcourse panicked when he saw Yoona’s finger bled. “Let’s go to the sink and wash the blood first. Pali!” Siwon said panicly. Yoona was somehow touched when she saw Siwon’s panic face. Again, her heart was beating faster when Siwon held  her hands. She herself was unsure why she had that unusual feelings with Siwon. Could it be she really had fallen for Siwon? Could it be that Siwon was not just a typical crush? Those questions kept on playing on her mind but she came to her senses when Siwon scolded her softly. After that, Siwon treated Yoona with the first aid kit. “Be careful next time, araso?” Siwon said as he treated Yoona’s fingers. Yoona just nodded and cracked a small smile while staring at Siwon's focus face.

 

----

“Let’s make a bet!” Dongjun suggested. “Okay, what’s it?” Gi Kwang asked back. “Let’s play the racing game. Who lose must give a piggy back to the winner.” Dongjun said and flashed an evil glance to Jiyeon. “Okay, sounds great.” Gi Kwang said. “I’ll take a race with IU-sshi.” Gi Kwang said. “Oh no! I need to win this then. Sunbae seems pretty heavy.” IU joked and giggled. “Yah! I bet you’re heavier.” Gi Kwang teased back and chuckled. “You’ll lose!” Dongjun thought to himself as he glanced at Jiyeon. He was pretty sure that he could win the bet. “You’ll need to give me a piggyback ride pabo!” Jiyeon thought to herself and gave a thumb down to Dongjun. Dongjun just replied it with a smirk.

 

----

“Spaghetti is ready!” Kyuhyun shouted. “Yah! Don’t shout. We’re not deaf.” GD said. “Well I just shouted in case you are deaf.” Kyuhyun said to GD and chuckled. “Pffft!” GD said. “Let me take for you.” Siwon offered to Yoona. “Nah, my fingers are okay.” Yoona said to Siwon. “Nah, just sit there kay. I’ll take it for you.” Siwon said. “Araso.” Yoona gave up. She cracked a smile on how thoughtful Siwon was. The girls were secretly amazed on how caring Siwon was towards Yoona. The guys were slightly surprise on Siwon’s action. He never cared about any girl as much as he cared for Yoona. They could sensed something fishy with Siwon. “You know what I’m thinking?” Kyuhyun whispered to GD. “I think I know what you’re thinking about.” GD whispered back and they both flashed a naughty smile to Siwon. Siwon noticed it. “What?” Siwon asked them. “Nothing~” GD said and flashed an innocent smile. GD and Kyuhyun were planning something on Siwon. That evening was filled up with laughters and jokes and fun. GD and Jessica were in charge of the dishes. There was awkward silence between both of them after the sudden skinship. After finished cleaning up, the guys excused themselves and went home.

 

-----

“Yeahh!! I won!” IU screamed in happiness. “Me too!!” Jiyeon screamed. “How could I lose to that girl?!” Dongjun whined to himself when he lost the bet. “Oh snap! I lost!” Gi Kwang said as he tapped his forehead. Jiyeon sticked out her tongue to Dongjun. “Aish!” Dongjun whined because he needed to give Jiyeon a piggyback ride. “Sunbae, you’ve to give me a piggyback ride.” IU said and giggled. “Araso araso.” Gi Kwang said and flashed a smile to IU. “Yah pabo! Give me a piggyback ride!” Jiyeon demanded. “You piggyback yourself!” Dongjun said to Jiyeon. “Yah! You lose the bet so you need to give me a piggyback ride.” Jiyeon said. “Araso araso! You’re so annoying!” Dongjun said. Jiyeon just naughtily giggle when Dongjun agreed to give her a piggyback ride. “Serve you right!” Jiyeon thought to herself and smiled evilly as she was at Dongjun’s back receiving the piggyback ride. “Faster! Faster!” Jiyeon demanded and naughtily giggled. “Today is your day, next time will be my day!” Dongjun thought to himself. "Oh no, I think I just broke my back." Dongjun said as he stretched his back. "Drink a lot of milk next time~" Jiyeon and giggled. Dongjun was about to argue with her again but his energy was all used up. After that, the boys walked the girls home and after that they went home.