Chapter 14

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

Chapter 14:

 

Yoona walked feebly out of the cafe. Her eyes were a bit swollen because she cried a while ago. She thought that Siwon felt the same way like she did. Many questions kept on playing in her mind. When she was outside the cafe, colourful fireworks greeted her. She was surprised when the fireworks greeted her. Not far from where she was from, she saw Siwon walking towards her. “He’s smiling there. Maybe he wanna tell me that that girl accepted him.” Yoona thought to herself. She looked away because she didn’t wanna see Siwon’s face. She was about to walk away but Siwon grabbed her arm. “Yoona-sshi!” Siwon called. Yoona didn’t face him. Yoona tried to free herself from Siwon but Siwon pulled her into a hug instead. Yoona gasped when Siwon pulled her into a hug which caused Yoona head to bump onto Siwon’s muscular chest. Siwon hugged her tightly.

 

“Saranghae Yoona-sshi. Saranghae.” Siwon said. Yoona’s eyes widened instantly. She couldn’t believe her ears. “What did you just say?” Yoona asked. Siwon broke the hug. “Saranghae.” Siwon repeated his words. “Are..are you..serious?” Yoona stuttered as tears started to form in her eyes. “More than ever.” Siwon said and smiled at Yoona. Without full consciousness, tears of joy started to fall from Yoona’s eyes. “I can’t wait any longer. I wanted to tell you so badly how much I want you to be mine. You’re my definition of perfect and I can’t find any words that can perfectly describe how much I love you. So, be mine, will you?” Siwon asked as he gazed at Yoona’s eyes. Yoona thought it was the most beautiful thing that she ever heard. “What about the girl that you wanted to propose tonight?” Yoona asked out of confusion. “That girl is you, Yoona-sshi. I wanted to surprise you that is why I kept it as a secret.” Siwon said and chuckled. Yoona’s emotion was mixed up. She felt happy but mad at the same time. “Bad guy! I don’t wanna be yours.” Yoona said as she punched Siwon’s chest and pouted. She crossed her arms and pretended to be mad because Siwon just tricked her. “Awww~ So you don’t wanna be mine huh? Okay, I’ll walk away then.” Siwon teased as he pretending to walk away. Yoona immediately wrapped her arms around Siwon’s waist and hugged him tightly. “Can I take back my words?” Yoona asked in a soft voice. “Mmmm~ which one?” Siwon teased. “I wanna be yours.” Yoona said. “Mmmm~” Siwon hummed. “Acceptable.” Siwon said and turn to face Yoona. “Thank you for making my day.” Siwon said to Yoona. Siwon hugged her tightly and kissed her hair. They hugged under explosion of fireworks on the sky.

 

They slowly broke the hug. Siwon brushed Yoona’s hair and he slowly leaned closer to kiss Yoona. Yoona just closed her eyes. Siwon softly pressed his lips on hers. The bright fireworks witnessed their love. They broke the kiss. “I love you.” Siwon said as he stared to Yoona’s eyes. “I love you too.” Yoona said and smiled to Siwon. She buried her pretty face on Siwon’s chest and hugged him tightly like she didn’t wanna let go but she broke the hug again. She punched Siwon’s chest and pouted. Siwon was clueless. “What’s wrong again?” Siwon asked. “Am I really the girl that you wanna propose or the actual girl rejected you then you come to me?” Yoona asked while playfully glared at Siwon. Siwon just chuckled at Yoona’s childish facial. He kissed Yoona’s soft cheeks and smiled to her.  He held her hands firmly. “Trust me. That girl is you. After I left, I secretly peeked you and saw that you were crying. I felt sorry for what I did. I prepared the fireworks just for you. I’m in love with you only. There are only 3 girls in my heart.” Siwon said assuringly. “Who’s the other two?” Yoona asked. “You, uhhmm, my scandal..” Siwon stopped because Yoona cut him. “Scandal?!” Yoona asked in high voice. Siwon laughed at Yoona. “Nah, I’m just kidding. You, my mom and IU.” Siwon said assuringly and smiled to Yoona. “Don’t worry. I’ll only love you forever.” Siwon said and smiled assuringly to Yoona. She was so touched by Siwon’s words and it was the first time she felt serious about a relationship. “Gumawo. Chincha gumawo for everything.” Yoona said as she buried her face on Siwon’s chest again.

 

----

IU walked back and forth waiting for Yoona to come back. Her mind was flooded with questions. “Aish, IU-ah move away from the TV! Junpyo is about to kiss Jandi. Move move!” Dara instructed IU. IU came back to earth when Dara instructed her to move. “Mianhe unnie.” IU said as she came back to her senses. The doorbell rang. “Ah, Yoona unnie is back!” IU thought excitedly and ran to the door to open it. “Unnie!” IU greeted excitedly when she opened the door. Her facial expression changed when she realised it was not Yoona. “Err unnie?” the guy said. “Oh, Dongjun-sshi. Sunbae! Annyeong!” IU simply greeted and bowed. Dongjun came with his hyung, Taeyang to their dorm. Dongjun brought along a bouquet of flowers with him. “Come in!” IU invited them.

 

Sica, Seohyun and Dara’s attention was diverted to the two cute guys who just came. “Oh, Taeyang-sshi.” Dara greeted warmly. “Annyeong!” Taeyang waved and flashed his charming eye smile. “Who is he?” Dara asked referring to Dongjun who stood beside Taeyang. “Oh, he’s my dongsaeng.” Taeyang introduced. Dongjun bowed to his noonas. “What are you doing here Dongjun-sshi with that flowers?” IU asked. “Oh, I wanna check on Jiyeon.” Dongjun said. “I smell something fishy.” Sica whispered to Seohyun as she glared to Dongjun. “She’s in the kitchen right now.” IU said. Dongjun was still hesistant to meet her actually. He still felt guilty. “Do what you should do.” Taeyang said as he tapped his dongsaeng shoulder. Dongjun nodded to what his hyung told him.

 

---

Jiyeon was preparing some snacks when she felt someone was watching her from distant. She turned back and saw Dongjun, her biggest nemesis! Dongjun scratched his head because he was so blank and awkward. “What are you doing here?!” Jiyeon asked in an anger tone. Her eyes were still glaring at Dongjun. Dongjun nervously walked towards her while hiding the flowers behind him. Jiyeon took a step back. “Err—I just wanna say sorry and-- give you this.” Dongjun said while handing over the flowers.

 

---

At the living room.

 

“What’s the matter between them? Is he dating my dongsaeng?” Dara asked while rising an eyebrow. “Aish, they are not dating unnie!” IU said. IU told them the whole story about Jiyeon and Dongjun. “What?!” Dara asked with eyes and mouth wide open. “I must teach that boy a lesson!” Dara said angrily and was about to get up when IU stopped her. “Unnie! I’m not finish yet! Calm down! Aigooo~~” IU said and shook her head. “Unnie, Dongjun-sshi actually felt bad for doing that to her. He even carried her to the medical centre.” IU said. “Well, my dongsaeng is gentleman like his hyung.” Taeyang said and flashed a naughty grin. His small eyes formed a line whenever he smiled. “Don’t brag!” Dara said as she gave a friendly punch on Taeyang’s arm. “Whaaat? I’m not bragging. It’s the truth.” Taeyang joked and all of them laughed at Taeyang’s naughty remark. “Shh~ Let’s hear the fight scene.” IU said. All of them eavesdropped the conversation between Dongjun and Jiyeon.

 

----

 

“It hurts you know! You think by giving me a bouquet of flowers I can easily forgive you huh?” Jiyeon said. Jiyeon threw away the flowers and walked away. But Dongjun grabbed her wrist which caused Jiyeon to face him. “Then tell me what I should do to make it up to you!” Dongjun said in slightly high voice. He was mad at Jiyeon for throwing away the flowers but he couldn’t blame Jiyeon for doing that. “Let me go!” Jiyeon tried to free herself. Dongjun slowly loosen his grip and let Jiyeon go. Jiyeon sent him a death glare and walked away angrily. Everytime she saw Dongjun’s face, she will be boiled with anger.

 

“How was it--“ IU stopped asking when she saw Jiyeon was not responding to her. Jiyeon went straight inside her room and banged the door. Then they saw Dongjun walked out with a down face. Dongjun took a seat beside his hyung. “What did she say?” IU asked in a whisper tone. “She threw away the flowers.” Dongjun said and sighed. He was out of ways to seek forgiveness from Jiyeon. They were shocked when Jiyeon threw away the flowers. “She’s like that. She has a bad temper.” Dara said. “I don’t know what to do anymore.” Dongjun whined. “We’ll try to help you.” Seohyun comforted Dongjun. “Kamsahamnida noona.” Dongjun said and flashed a weak smile. “I got an idea!” IU said. “Better be a good one IU-ah.” Sica said. “Dehhh!” IU said and flashed a cute wink. IU motioned them all to come near here so she could whisper the plan. “Here, Jiyeon’s email. Add her up and disguise as someone else. Try to be friends with her and you’ll understand her better plus maybe you can find a way to soften her a bit.” IU suggested in a whisper tone. Dongjun thought about it for a while and eventually agreed because he was the type who didn’t wanna hold the guilt for too long. “Goodnight then. Thanks for everything! Really appreciate it.” Dongjun said and bowed.

 

---

“I guess you have to go in now right?” Siwon said and he looked kinda sad because he had to part away with Yoona. If he could, he didn’t wanna miss every second with Yoona but unfortunately he couldn’t. Yoona nodded and pouted. How she wish that she could spend more time with Siwon. How she wish her dorm was farther than the cafe. Siwon went closer and hugged her again. “We’ll meet again tomorrow. I love you.” Siwon said softly as he was caressing Yoona’s hair and kissed her forehead. “I love you more.” Yoona said and hugged Siwon tightly before letting him go. “Go ahead. It’s getting cold. Quickly go inside.” Siwon motioned her. “Okay sweetheart.” Yoona said and gave a flying kiss to Siwon. Siwon captured it and smiled back. Siwon watched Yoona going back inside the dorm and then drove away. They didn’t realise that people were watching them.

 

---

When Yoona arrived home, Dara, Sica, Seohyun and IU ambushed her and glared at her. “What are you guys doing?” Yoona asked out of confusion. “You better tell us A to Z about what just happened downstairs just now.” Dara demanded. “Are you really going out with my oppa?” IU asked excitedly with a big grin. Yoona blushed hard when she thought about the great day she had gone through today. “Oooh~ someone got herself a boyfriend today~” Dara teased. The girls giggled together. “Wow! That’s great! First date and already going out!” IU said excitedly. “Err actually I’ve known him for quite a while already.” Yoona said and giggled. “Cheomal yeo? Haaa I thought I’m the matchmaker.” IU pouted. “Gumawo IU-ah. This is all thanks to you.” Yoona said sincerely. “awww~” IU said. They all do a group hug. "Congratulation yoong! I'm very happy for you." Jessica said and gave her another hug. The others also congratulated her. Jiyeon was eavesdropping their conversation. "Yoona unnie got a boyfriend?! Oh no!" she whispered as she tapped her forehead.

---