Chapter 6

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

The girls were having breakfast together. “Seohyun-ah, what actually happened to you last night?” Dara started a topic. “Yeah, tell us Seohyun unnie. I didn’t even see coke with you yesterday.” Jiyeon said. Seohyun stopped eating. “Actually...I was bothered by a group of bad guys yesterday.” Seohyun said. “WHAT?!” that was the first thing that came out from everyone’s mouth. “Did they do anything to you?!” Jessica asked panicly. “Aniyo. I was lucky because someone saved me last night.” Seohyun said. She cracked a small smile on the thought of Kyuhyun. Everyone let out a relieve sigh.

 

“Next time, NEVER go anywhere alone! Araso?!” Jessica warned Seohyun. She was really worried about Seohyun. “Deh Sica unnie.” Seohyun responded back and nodded. “Anyways, who saved you? We need to thank that person anyways.” Yoona said. “His name is Kyuhyun. He’s a second year student at our university.” Seohyun said. “Oh. Let’s do something to thank him.” Yoona suggested to Seohyun. “What do you plan to do, unnie?” Jiyeon asked. “Erm..I wanna bake cupcakes for him.” Seohyun said and blushed. “Araso! We’ll help you unnie.” IU said excitedly. They all except Yoona and Dara went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for cupcakes.

 

----

Siwon kept on changing the channels because he was bored. “Aish, so boring.” Siwon said. “What should I do today?” Siwon thought to himself. Something crossed his mind. “Should I go to the traditional celebration?” Siwon thought to himself. “But it will be boring if I come alone. The guys will never wanna come to the celebration.” Siwon thought and sighed. Then, Yoona crossed his mind. “Maybe I should ask her out.” Siwon snapped his fingers and grinned. He quickly changed his outfits to black polo t-shirt and black jeans plus a pair of black sneakers. He brought along his DSLR because photography was his main interest.

 

Siwon arrived at the dorm to pick Yoona up. He went to the security office to ask about Yoona’s dorm. “Ahjusshi, where is the dorm of the girls from New York?” Siwon asked politely. “Oh, wait for a while. I need to call them up and ask them whether they know you or not.” The security said. The security called them via video call from the office. “Annyeonghaseyo ahjusshi.” Yoona greeted. “What’s the matter?” Yoona asked warmly. “Is this your friend?” the security asked Yoona and moved the camera to Siwon. “Annyeong Yoona-sshi.” Siwon waved and smiled to Yoona. Yoona was surprised to see Siwon but happy at the same time. “Oh, I know him. Just let him in.” Yoona said and grinned. “Araso.” The security said and hung up. The security told Siwon where Yoona’s dorm was.

 

“Oh my god! He’s here! He’s here!” Yoona screamed excitedly. “Who?” Dara asked. “I’ll tell you later unnie.” Yoona said and grinned. Siwon pressed the doorbell. “Oh, he’s here!” Yoona said excitedly. “How do I look?” Yoona asked Dara. “Yeah okay.” Dara simply answered because she was totally absorbed watching the Boys Over Flowers series. Yoona took a quick look of herself at the mirror before she opened the door. “Annyeong Yoona-sshi.” Siwon greeted warmly and flashed a smile. “Annyeong Siwon-sshi.” Yoona greeted back and blushed. “Err come in.” Yoona invited Siwon. “Deh.” Siwon said. “Unnie, this is Siwon-sshi.” Yoona introduced Siwon to Dara. “Wow, I never knew the Koreans are hotter than the Americans.” Dara thought to herself. “Oh, annyeong Siwon-sshi. I’m Dara.” Dara responded back and smiled. “Annyeong Dara-sshi.” Siwon said and smiled. “Oh Siwon-sshi, what brings you here anyways?” Yoona asked. “Err..I wanna ask you to come with me to the traditional day.” Siwon nervously answered. “Chincha? I’d love to!” Yoona seemed really excited. “You can join us if you want to, Dara-sshi.” Siwon offered Dara. “Nah, I’m fine.” Dara politely declined.

 

“Are you sure unnie?” Yoona double-checked. “Yeh.” Dara assured Yoona. “Araso. Siwon-sshi, let me change my clothes first kay?” Yoona said. “Aniyo, you look beautiful in that black blouse.” Siwon said and gave her an assuring smile. “Chincha yeo?” Yoona asked. “Yeh. Okay, should we go now?” Siwon asked Yoona. “Araso. Kacha!” Yoona said as she grinned. “Bye unnie!” Yoona said to Dara. “Takecare yoong!” Dara said.

 

---

The girls were still at the supermarket. Seohyun was at the flavouring section. The others were at the other section to buy foods and drinks. She was busy looking at the list of ingredients while walking that she bumped into someone. “Cheongsamhamnida. Kenchana yeo?” That person asked worriedly. “Kenchana yeo.” Seohyun said as she tilted her head up. Seohyun’s eyes widened when she saw the figure infront of her.