Chapter 7

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

Siwon and Yoona were enjoying the celebration. “Did they hold this event every year?” Yoona asked as she was busy looking at the traditional dance. “Uh-huh. Do you like it, Yoona-sshi?” Siwon as he was busy taking photos. “Yeah. It’s fun.” Yoona said and smiled. Siwon took a candid photo of Yoona a couple of times. “Siwon-sshi!” Yoona pouted. Siwon just chuckled when he saw Yoona pouted and quickly took a picture of Yoona when she pouted. Yoona gave him a playful punch on his arm and pretended that she was mad. “Awww~ Don’t be mad.” Siwon tried to cheer Yoona up. Yoona looked the other way and crossed her arms. She pretended that she was mad and pouted. Siwon just chuckled at Yoona’s behaviour. Siwon found a way to cheer Yoona up.

“Wait for a while, Yoona-sshi.” Siwon said and walked away. “Where’s he going?” Yoona thought to herself. Siwon went to an ice-cream stall. “What is her favourite?” Siwon wondered. Siwon thought for a while and chose chocolate flavour because his instinct told him so. Siwon hid the two ice-creams behind him and slowly approached Yoona who was still pretending to be mad. “Tada!” Siwon showed her an ice-cream. Yoona’s eyes widened when she saw a chocolate ice-cream in front of her. “For me?” Yoona asked. “Yeah, it’s for you as a token of apology because I took your pictures without your permission.” Siwon said and chuckled.

Yoona quickly grabbed the ice-cream. “Aww~ no thank you?” Siwon pouted. “Nopeee!” Yoona said and giggled. “Just kiddin’.” Yoona said and smiled playfully. “Kumapta Siwon-sshi.” Yoona said and grinned. They enjoyed their ice-cream together. “Ah, Siwon-sshi, how did you know I like chocolate?” Yoona asked as she her ice-cream. “I’m a part-time psychic.” Siwon teased. Yoona glared playfully at him. “Araso araso. My instinct said so.” Siwon said and smiled. “Oooh. I thought you’re a stalker.” Yoona said and giggled. “Well, stalking is my part-time job too.” Siwon joked again still wearing the smile. “You really like to joke around.” Yoona said and giggled. Siwon continued taking pictures of Yoona because he finished his ice-cream early.

“Do you really like to take photos of girls?” Yoona asked him. Siwon stopped taking photos. “Believe it or not, this is the first time I took a girl’s photos.” Siwon said. Yoona was a bit surprised. “Is it? Why am I the first one?” Yoona asked. “Because you’re different. There’s something in you that other girls don’t have.” Siwon said. Siwon quickly changed the topic. He was afraid that he might blurted out about his real feelings to Yoona.

----

“Seohyun-sshi?” that person smiled brightly at Seohyun. Seohyun froze a moment until she was able to say a word. “Kyuhyun-sshi?” Seohyun said and warmly smiled to him. “Oh, it’s really you. Mianhe. I should look where I go next time.” Kyuhyun apologized to Seohyun. “Aniyo. Kenchana-yeo. It’s my fault too.” Seohyun said. She could feel that her cheeks were turning red when Kyuhyun flashed a smile to her. “Anyways, what are you doing here?” Seohyun asked him. “Oh, I’m doing some shopping with my brother. What about you?” Kyuhyun asked back. “Me too. I’m doing some shopping with my friends.” Seohyun said and smiled back. “Oh, I see. Need helps?” Kyuhyun asked. “Ah, no. Thanks anyways.” Seohyun said. “Sure? You got a lot of things in your list.” Kyuhyun said as he peeked at Seohyun’s list. Seohyun was out of words. “Aish, let me help you out.” Kyuhyun volunteered to help and he took the list from Seohyun and flashed an innocent smile. “But what about your brother?” Seohyun asked. “Oh, I’ll text him and ask him to go home first.” Kyuhyun said. He took out his phone and texted his brother. “Done!” Kyuhyun said and flashed a naughty wink to Seohyun. Seohyun giggled a bit when she saw the naughty wink.

Kyuhyun helped Seohyun with the shopping. “Are you planning to make cupcakes?” Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun was a bit surprised with his question. “How..how..did you know?” Seohyun stuttered. “Your list tells me.” Kyuhyun answered shortly. “My list?” Seohyun stuttered again. “Uh-huh. Your list points to cupcakes.” Kyuhyun said as he was busy choosing the flavour in the list. Seohyun was out of words again. She wanted the cupcakes to be a surprise to Kyuhyun. “Let me help you bake kay? I’ve got nothing to do at home so I can help you to bake cupcakes.” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun and flashed a smile. “But..” Seohyun was cut by Kyuhyun. “Aish, no buts.” Kyuhyun said. “Araso.” Seohyun answered shortly. She couldn’t say no. “I guess I’ve to bake the cupcakes for him next time.” Seohyun thought to herself and sighed.

 

How is it so far guys? I'm afraid it's draggy. I need comments from yguys. :)