Chapter 13

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

The boys and the girls were having break at that time but they stayed at their class. “Oh damn! Why solving this cube is so hard?” Dara whined. “Just give up unnie.” Jessica said while reading a fashion magazine. “Sica unnie is right. Just give up.” Seohyun said. “Your hair gonna turn white any seconds if you continue to play it.” Yoona said and giggled.The guys were busy talking about the goals their idol, Park Ji Sung scored last night. Dara gave up playing the cube and left it in her drawer. “How I wish someone would solve the cube for me.” Dara murmured. She didn’t realise that someone actually heard what she just murmured. “I’ll solve it for you.” The guy thought to himself. Everyone left early after class but that guy stayed up a lil while to solve the Rubik’s cube for Dara. He solved the cube under a minute and quickly put it back into Dara’s drawer and then left.

 

----

IU called up her brother to remind him about the date.

 

“Oppa~~” IU greeted in aegyo.

“Hey princess!” Siwon greeted back happily.

“You don’t forget about the date right?” IU asked.

“Nope. Don’t worry. I will see her later kay?” Siwon said assuringly to his sister.

“I know you’re the best oppa!” IU said.

“Oh, may I know the girl’s name at least?” Siwon asked.

“Uhhmmnope! You’ll know later. Be patient kay?” IU said.

“Araso araso.” Siwon gave up.

“Okay then. You know the place right oppa?” IU asked.

“Yeap. And I know, 7 pm sharp!” Siwon said.

“That’s my oppa~” IU said and giggled.

“Goodluck with the date oppa!” IU said.

“Okay okay thanks.” Siwon said.

“Bye, I love you!” IU said.

“Love you more!” Siwon said and hung up.

 

Siwon let out a heavy sigh after the phone call. “I was planning to propose to her tonight but this blind date messed up everything.” Siwon whined to himself.

 

---

“Where are you going?” Jessica asked. “To blind date.” Yoona said as she was busy touching up her face with a lil bit of make-up. “Oh, a blind date. You like those stuffs.” Jessica said. “I’m not interested actually but IU insisted me to come.” Yoona said. “Not interested? Am I having hearing problem? Since when does Miss Im Yoona not interested in blind dates? And what does IU has to do with this?” Jessica asked. “I don’t know since when and IU set me up with this guy FYI.” Yoona said. “Maybe since you met Siwon?” Sica teased. Yoona’s eyes widened when Jessica . She could feel her cheeks turning red. “What..what..what are you talking about?” Yoona stuttered. She looked away to hide her red cheeks. “Never mind. Goodluck with the date anyways.” Jessica said.

----

Siwon went to table no.7 which IU had booked the blind date. He went there 5 minutes earlier. Yoona arrived a couple of minutes later and she spotted table no. 7. She could only see guy’s back only but the guys’s back seemed so familiar to her. She walked to the table to greet her blind date. “Cheongsamhamnida. I’m late.” Yoona bowed. Siwon got up from his seat. He couldn’t see the girl’s face but the girl’s voice seemed familiar. The girl raised her head up and both of them were shocked when they saw each other. “Yoona-sshi?” Siwon asked. “Siwon-sshi?” Yoona asked. They both were so surprised to see each other. “Are you the girl whom IU set me up with?” Siwon asked. “I think so.” Yoona said as she fixed her loose hair and put it back behind her ear. “What a coincidence.” Siwon said and smiled. She was blushing again when Siwon smiled to her. “Take a seat.” Siwon said and pulled out the chair for her. “Thanks.” Yoona said and smiled. “What is your relationship with IU?” Yoona asked. “Oh, she’s my lil sister.” Siwon responded. “Your lil sister?” Yoona asked. “Uhmyeah.” Siwon said. “Oh right, IU ever mentioned that she has brother but I never bothered to know.” Yoona thought to herself. “What about you Yoona-sshi?” Siwon asked. “I’m her housemate.” Yoona said. “Ah, I see.” Siwon said.

 

“Let’s order first.” Siwon said. “Sure.” Yoona responded with a smile. Siwon followed Yoona’s order. “So you’re cousins with Seohyun-ie too right?” Yoona asked. “Seohyun? Our classmate?” Siwon asked. “Uh-huh.” Yoona said. “So she is really Seohyun.” Siwon thought to himself. “Yeah, we’re cousins.” Siwon said.They chatted about random things and joked around. They were having a great time. Smiles just couldn’t go away from their faces. “Uhm, Yoona-sshi, I gotta go.” Siwon said. “Waeyo?” Yoona asked. “I got another plan tonight actually so I gotta go now.” Siwon said. “Plan?” Yoona asked. “Uh-huh. Actually I wanna propose to the girl I love tonight so wish me luck!” Siwon said and smiled widely. That statement made the fork slipped out from Yoona’s hand because she was so shocked of what she just heard. “Oh, that’s why. O..ookay. Goodluck.” Yoona stuttered and let out a forced smile. “Thanks. I need that. Oh, I’ll pay the bills. Takecare.” Siwon said and left. Yoona’s heart broke into pieces when the statement kept on repeating in her mind. She lost her appetite instantly and tears started to running down her cheeks. It was the first time she cried for a guy. “Why it hurts so much?” Yoona asked herself while she placed her hand on her heart. She was crying hard enough for all the people in the cafe to stare at her.

 

----

 

Sorry for the late update guys! :) I'll be updating this fic really really slow due to school days. :(