Chapter 3

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

“GD-ah I wanna go home. I’m tired.” Siwon said. GD grabbed Siwon’s shoulder. “Hyung~ Don’t go home first. Let’s stop by a coffee shop kay?” GD offered. Siwon thought for a while. “Hyung~” GD said in aegyo while holding Siwon’s shoulder. “Heh, araso!” Siwon said irritated. They went to Siwon’s favorite coffee shop, Starbucks.

 

Yoona and Jessica were still roaming around the city. “Jess, lets stop by here first. I miss Starbucks already.” Yoona said. “Okay Miss Starbucks.” Jessica just followed Yoona. She knew Yoona loves Starbucks so much. “Jess, you can order first. I need to use the restroom.” Yoona said. “Okay yoong.” Jessica went to the counter and ordered something. After that, she went back to her seat.

 

GD and Siwon arrived at Starbucks and went inside. GD sat near the window while Siwon went to the counter to order his favorite Mocha Frappuchino and a regular cappuccino for GD because he was not into coffee. Yoona was fixing her bracelet on her way to her seat when she bumped into Siwon who was on his way to his seat. As a result, Siwon’s drink spilled on his shirt.

 

“Oh, Mianhe. Cheomal mianhe.” Yoona said panicly while trying to find a tissue in her handbag. “Oh, kenchana yo. It’s just a small dirt.” Siwon said and held Yoona’s hand to stop her from looking for the tissue. Yoona slowly tilted her head and she saw a very handsome in front of her flashed a very sweet smile to her.

 

[Yoona’s POV]

I slowly tilt my head up and saw a very good-looking guy in front of me. He was smiling to me. I swear his smile was the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen. For a moment there, we were staring at each other and were in another world.

End of POV.

Siwon too, he couldn’t help but froze when he saw a very beautiful girl he had ever seen in front of him.

[Siwon’s POV]

“God, this is the girl I’ve been looking for.” I thought to myself. I couldn’t stop staring at the pretty girl in front of me. I wonder what was it that made me couldn’t look away from her. For a while, I froze for a moment until someone tapped my shoulder. It was GD. Aish, he came at bad timing and then I realized I was still holding her hand and immediately let go of it and started to rub my backneck. I always rub my backneck when I felt shy. I smiled awkwardly to her.

End of POV.

“Um, I’m Siwon by the way.” Siwon introduced himself to Yoona and offered a handshake. “I’m Yoona.” Yoona responded back and accepted the handshake. She could feel her cheeks turning red. Again, they were smiling awkwardly to each other. “Err Siwon-sshi, if you don’t mind, let me buy you another coffee.” Yoona nervously offered. She didn’t know why she was feeling nervous all of sudden. “Ah, kenchana yo. I can buy another one myself. It’s okay.” Siwon politely declined. “Cheomal mianhe Siwon-sshi, I should watch where I go next time.” Yoona said. “Err, Yoona-sshi, would you mind having a drink with me?” Siwon nervously offered. Yoona was blushing. “Err..okay. I’d love to.” Yoona said as she flashed a smile.

 

GD was totally ignored at that moment. He was between Yoona and Siwon but it seemed like both of them didn’t notice him. “Yah hyung! I’m here~” GD said to Siwon as he waved his hand infront of Siwon’s face a couple of time. Siwon was totally into Yoona that he forgot GD was there. “GD? Ah, sorry I forgot that you’re here.” Siwon said. “Who’s this pretty girl over here?” GD asked Siwon and winked to Yoona. “GD-ah, stop winking. Mianhe, Yoona-sshi. This is Jiyong-ie but his nickname is G-Dragon or GD for short.” Siwon introduced GD to Yoona. “Oh, I’m Yoona. Nice meeting you.” Yoona said warmly. “GD, just wait for me at our seat. I’ll bring your cappuccino later.” Siwon said. “But..” GD refused to go. “Aish, just go.” Siwon gently pushed him away before GD start to flirt with Yoona.

 

“Err Yoona-sshi, order first.” Siwon said. Still awkward.  “Araso Siwon-sshi.” Yoona responded back with a smile. “Mocha Frappuchino please.” Yoona ordered. “Make it two.” Siwon said to the worker. “Oh Siwon-sshi, you like Mocha Frappuchino too?” Yoona asked. “It’s my favourite actually.” Siwon grinned. “Same here then. High five!” Yoona excitedly offer a high five to him. Siwon just awkwardly respond to it and grinned. They finally got their drinks. Yoona excused herself for a while because she wanted to call her friend, Jessica and asked her to join them. “Jess!” Yoona said as she tapped Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica was of course startled.”Gosh, you startled me. What took you so long?” Jessica asked out of curiosity. “Long story. Oh, I need to introduce you to my new friend. Let’s go.” Yoona said as she pulled Jessica’s arm and urged Jess to follow her. “Where are we going?” Jessica asked as her arm was pulled by Yoona.

 

They stopped by Siwon and GD’s seats. “Siwon-sshi, this my friend, Jessica.” Yoona introduced Jess to Siwon. “Whoa, this chick is hot!” GD thought to himself. When Siwon was about to offer a handshake, GD cut him. “I’m GD.” GD immediately offered a handshake. “He really can’t take his eyes off pretty girls.” Siwon thought to himself and shook his head. “What’s up with this guy?” Jessica thought to herself. Jessica reluctantly accepts his handshake. “Come and join us Jessica-sshi.” Siwon invited Jessica. “This guy is hot babe.” Jessica whispered to Yoona. “I know right.” Yoona whispered back and flashed an innocent smile to Siwon before he suspected anything. GD kept on staring at Jessica while Jessica was uncomfortable with the stares of GD. They talked about random things and the sun looked like it was gonna set soon.

 

“Yoona-sshi, it’s getting late now. I should send you guys home now.” Siwon offered Yoona. “Oh, kenchana Siwon-sshi. I can go home by myself. Anyways, thanks for the offer.” Yoona politely declined Siwon’s offer. “It’s hard to catch taxi at this time so let me send you home. Besides, you just got here today so maybe you’re not familiar with the city yet.” Siwon said. “Please say yes.” Siwon thought to himself. “Are you sure it’s okay Siwon-sshi? I don’t wanna burden you.” Yoona said. “Nah, it’s my pleasure actually.” Siwon grinned. “Okay, then. Kuma-o Siwon-sshi.” Yoona grinned.

 

“You lived here?” Siwon asked Yoona. “Yeah, why?” Yoona asked back. “This is the KPOP University’s dorm.” Siwon said. “Yeah, I study in that university.” Yoona said. “That is where I study too.” Siwon said and grinned. “Cheomal yeo? Wow, what a small world.” Yoona said excitedly. “Okay then, see you at the university the day after tomorrow.” Siwon said and flashed a smile. “Why not tomorrow?” Yoona asked. “Ah, tomorrow is the national traditional day so public holiday.” Siwon explained to her. “Ahh, I see. Okay then, see you around Siwon-sshi.” Yoona said with a smile. “What about me Yoona-sshi?” GD who was sitting at the backseat with Jessica asked. “Err, you too GD-sshi.” Yoona said and hopped off Siwon’s car with Jessica. They waved goodbye to each other with a smile. Jessica just waved back at GD with a smirk.

 

Comments? :)