Chapter 16

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

“Oh, Donghae-ah!” Siwon greeted from afar. Siwon was surprised when he saw Yoona with Donghae seemed to know each other. He quickly approached the duo for two reasons, he was excited to see his childhood friend which is Donghae and to deliver the drinks to his lovely girl.

“Aish, why does Siwon has to come at this moment?”  Donghae whined to himself. He replied Siwon with a faint wave.

“Here’s your drink yoong.” Siwon said as he handed over the strawberry juice to Yoona.

“He knows her?” Donghae thought.

“So you guys have met huh?” Siwon said. “Donghae-ah, this is my sweetie pie, Yoona.” Siwon introduced to Donghae as he adoringly grabbed Yoona by her shoulder. When Donghae knew that Yoona was Siwon’s girl, it felt like he was stabbed by a knife. He couldn’t believe that the girl that he fell for was Siwon, his childhood friend’s girl. “Yoong, this is my childhood friend, Donghae who just came from Boston.” Siwon introduced.

“Oh, she’s the one. Annyeong Yoona-sshi.” Donghae greeted as he flashed a fake smile to hide his feelings.

“Shall we go now?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Donghae said.

Deep inside, he felt a lil of jealousy when he saw Siwon locking hands with Yoona. Judging from how Yoona’s expression, he could tell that she was very happy with Siwon.

---

“Jiyeon-ah, I think I wanna take the STEP exam.” IU said to Jiyeon. “Bwoh? Are you sure? I heard it’s hard.” Jiyeon said. “But I can skip a year plus it’ll be much easier if I graduated together with my oppa.” IU said. Jiyeon zoned out in a deep thought. “If you’re gonna take it, then I will too. You’re my bestfriend. We promised to graduate together remember?” Jiyeon said. Jiyeon’s words really moved IU. “Awww~ I love you Jiyeon-ah. You’re the bestest friend ever!” IU said and they hugged each other tightly. “But are you okay with the exam?” IU asked Jiyeon. “Don’t worry. We’ll take tuition together.” Jiyeon said to IU. “Let’s talk to unnie about this. Let’s hear their opinion.” IU suggested. “Yeah, let’s talk to them later.” Jiyeon responded.

---

Siwon, Yoona and Donghae stopped by a coffee shop to chitchat. “So how was Boston dude?” Siwon asked. “Nothing’s new.” Donghae said. “So, where are you gonna continue your study?” Siwon asked. “My mum admitted me into the KPOP University. He said that’s the best place in the nation.” Donghae said. “Chincha? That’s where I and yoong study too.” Siwon said with a grin. He was excited that his friend will be studying in the same place as him. “Yeah.” Donghae flashed a faint smile to Siwon. “Damn! That means I’ll see them dating every single day! Why on earth does she have to be Siwon’s girl?” Donghae thought and sighed deeply. “Are you okay Donghae-sshi?” Yoona asked as she heard Donghae sighed. “Gwenchanayo.” Donghae said and smiled to Yoona. Siwon kinda noticed something wrong with Donghae since they left the airport but he let it by because he thought maybe Donghae needed to ease up himself in the new atmosphere. “So, where are you gonna live?” Siwon asked. “At the apartment in the Gangnam area.” Donghae said. “Oh, I see. Okay then.” Siwon said.

---

Kyuhyun was about to leave the university when his professor called him. “Kyuhyun-ah!” Prof. Leeteuk called him. Kyuhyun turned back to see who was calling him. His eyes caught a sight of Prof. Leeteuk. “Oh, Prof. What can I do for you?” Kyuhyun asked. “Are you free now?” Prof. Leeteuk asked. “Well for now, yes. Waeyo?” Kyuhyun asked. Leeteuk motioned Kyuhyun to come closer and Kyuhyun did as he was told to. “Go and help Miss Taeyeon and her students at the hall. They were preparing for the upcoming musical. If she asks you who told you to come, say my name and add a few good points about me kay?” Prof. Leeteuk whispered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun chuckled at Prof. Leeteuk last remark. “No problem Prof. You know I’m your best student right?” Kyuhyun said playfully. “I know you’re the best.” Prof. Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun and chuckled. “Pali go now.” Prof. Leeteuk instructed. Kyuhyun nodded and headed to the hall. Prof. Leeteuk had a crush on Miss Taeyeon, the petite and pretty professor. He always grabbed the chance to look good in front of her.

---

Miss Taeyeon and the girls were surprised to see Kyuhyun came to the hall. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Kyuhyun said and bowed to Miss Taeyeon. “Annyeong! What are you doing here?” Miss Taeyeon asked. “Ahh, Prof. Leeteuk asked me to come and help you. He’s worried that you might overwork.” Kyuhyun said. Well, the last one was made up by Kyuhyun. “Aww. So sweet of him.” Miss Taeyeon thought. She didn’t wanna make it too obvious for Kyuhyun though. “Well, you can start by helping the girls at the stage.” Miss Taeyeon instructed as she fixed her glasses back to where it was supposed to be. Kyuhyun helped out the girls at the stage. While he was preparing the decoration, he saw a girl was about ascend the stairs to stick the decoration on the centre of the stage. He quickly approached the girl because he thought it was very dangerous for a girl to do that. “Miss, let me help you.” Kyuhyun said to the girl. The girl was startled when Kyuhyun approached her. She was totally nervous and didn’t know what to say nor do. “Ermm, aniyo. Gwenchanayeo.” The girl told Kyuhyun. “Nah, it’s dangerous for you to do it. Let me do it.” Kyuhyun said. “Aniyo. Cheomal gwenchanayeo.” The girl insisted and smiled assuringly to Kyuhyun. “Well, okay then. Be careful kay.” Kyuhyun said. The girl began to ascend the stairs and half way to reach the actual position to place the decor. When she ascended a lil bit higher, the stairs started to shake but the girl still kept her balance. Kyuhyun noticed this so he went over to check up on the girl while the girl continued to ascend the stairs and unexpectedly she lost her grip and fell over but luckily Kyuhyun was there to catch her. She stared at Kyuhyun’s face for a while. She was very grateful to Kyuhyun for saving her. “Ah, uhm..” that were the only words that managed to come out from . Kyuhyun immediately let her down while the girl was blushing hard. “Err gumawoyeo.” The girl said shyly. “I’ve told you, it’s dangerous. Luckily you are okay.” Kyuhyun said. The atmosphere became awkward after that. “Yah, you’ve to treat me to a meal. If I didn’t save you, you might break your arms and legs and end up became a mummy at the hospital.” Kyuhyun joked trying to break the awkward atmosphere which caused the girl to giggle. Kyuhyun just smiled at the girl. “Hmm, she’s cute.” Kyuhyun thought. “By the way, I’m Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun introduced himself and laid a hand. “I’m..”

 

Who is the girl? :p