Chapter 5

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

“Yguys, where’s Seohyun? She’s supposed to be here by now. I worried.” Yoona said as she walked back and forth thinking why Seohyun didn’t come back yet. “Me too, unnie. Let me call her first.” IU said. She dialled Seohyun’s number and they heard a ringtone from the bedroom. They rushed to where the sound came from. “Ottoke unnie?? Seohyun forgot to bring her phone. I’m afraid something might happen to her.” IU said panicly. “Calm down first. Think positively. We just wait for a while. Maybe she’s still buying something. If she’s not back yet, we will look for her alright? Be patient.” Dara tried to comfort them.

----

Kyuhyun just left the coffee shop when he heard noises came from the dark alley next to the coffee shop. He wanted to ignore it at first but something inside him urged him to go and check what was it so he stopped his steps and went to the dark alley. He used his mobile’s light to look where he was going. He kept on walking until he heard a girl crying. He fasten his steps to where the sound was and he saw a guy tried to ed that girl’s shirt while the others held her arms.

“Yah!! Let her go!!” Kyuhyun shouted. The guys were startled. “Mind your own business head!” one of the guys said. “I said LET HER GO BASTARDS!” Kyuhyun said in a high voice. “You’re such a mess. Come and beat up this piece of !” the guy instructed his friends. They began fighting but Kyuhyun could beat them off eventho he got a few bruises on his face and lips.

“GO!! Before I called the police!” Kyuhyun shouted to the guys while panting heavily. The guys just ran away because they were scared. Then, Kyuhyun slowly approached the girl who was holding her knees with her head down. He could tell that the girl was scared.

“Miss, neon kenchana?” Kyuhyun said softly to her. Suddenly he felt a heavy weight on his chest. The girl just hugged him tightly and cried on his chest. His eyes widened in suprise but he slowly patted the girl’s head and comforted her. He helped the girl to stand up slowly and held her waist to keep balanced. “Let me buy you a cup of coffee kay?” Kyuhyun said to the girl. The girl just nodded. Somehow, she felt safe and calm with the stranger that just saved her.

They went to the coffee shop to get a taste of coffee. “I’m Kyuhyun by the way, what about you?” Kyuhyun asked warmly with a smile. “I..I’m Seohyun.” The girl answered him back. “Um..Kumapta Kyuhyun-sshi. I’ll never know what will happen to me if you didn’t come.” Seohyun said softly. “Nah, not a problem Seohyun-sshi. Luckily I was a fan of Bruce Lee and I know some KungFu. Wachaaa!” Kyuhyun joked. They both laughed softly. “Just be careful next time alright?” Kyuhyun said warmly. “Deh Kyuhyun-sshi.” Seohyun said with a smile. Finally she was able to crack a smile. “And, I’m sorry for the bruises on your face. You got it because of me. Cheomal mianhe Kyuhyun-sshi.” Seohyun said softly. “Oh, this is nothing. Don’t worry. Did the guy do anything bad to you?” Kyuhyun asked as he sipped his coffee. “You came in time so they didn’t get to do anything bad to me.” Seohyun said. “Ah, that’s good then.” Kyuhyun was relieved. “Kyuhyun-sshi, I think I should go now. My unnies might be worried about me.” Seohyun said. “Err let me walk you home then. I’m afraid the guys might come and bother you again.” Kyuhyun said. “Um, okay.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun walked Seohyun home. Along the way, he saw Seohyun was rubbing her arms. “Maybe she’s cold.” Kyuhyun thought to himself. He took off his jacket and carefully wrapped Seohyun with it. “Kyuhyun-sshi...” Seohyun muttered. Kyuhyun just hummed to himself while stuffing both his hands into his pockets. He walked Seohyun till the front gate. “You lived here?” Kyuhyun asked as he was surprised. “Yeh. I just transferred from New York to start my second year at KPOP University.” Seohyun said. “I’m a second year at that University too. I guess I’ll be seeing you a lot eh?” Kyuhyun said and chuckled. “Deh. Goodnight, Kyuhyun-sshi. Once again, kuma-o.” Seohyun said as she flashed a smile and waved goodbye to Kyuhyun. “Alright, sleeptight Seohyun-sshi.” Kyuhyun said and waved back.

----

“Unnie, we should look for Seohyun now. It’s nearly 9!” IU said panicly. Jiyeon was by her side kept on comforting her. “I think we better look for her now. Let’s go.” Jessica said. When they just came out from their dorm they saw Seohyun walking towards them. “Seohyun-ah!” Yoona said in slightly high voice and rushed with the others to get her. “Neon kenchana?” Yoona said as she checked Seohyun from head to toe. She seemed a bit messy. “Kenchana yeo.” Seohyun said as she cracked a small smile. “What happened to you?” Dara asked. “Unnie, I’ll tell you tomorrow. I wanna rest. I’m tired.” Seohyun said. “Araso araso. “ Dara said. Seohyun hanged Kyuhyun jacket in her closet and cleaned up before she went to sleep. She still couldn’t forget the guy who just saved her. She smiled while thinking of Kyuhyun and eventually fell into a deep sleep as she was tired.