Chapter 15

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

Siwon walked proudly locking hands with the girl he loved to their class. Smile just couldn’t go away from their faces. The reactions given were mixed up. Some of them already expected it. Some were jealous and some thought that they were the prettiest couple ever. Siwon took a quick glance to Yoona and smiled warmly to her as he brushed her hand with his thumb. Yoona just blushed and adoringly hugged Siwon’s arm.

 

[Siwon’s POV]

“This is what I’ve been waiting for. Walking hand to hand with her and proudly tell the world that she’s my girl.” I thought to myself as I took a quick glance again at the prettiest woman alive beside me.

 

-End of POV.

 

“Look who’s here. The new couple!” Kyuhyun teased and laughed.

 

“Chukahae hyung!” the guys congratulated Siwon.

 

“Welcome to the club sister-in-law.” Gi Kwang said and smiled warmly.

 

“Thanks yguys!” Siwon and Yoona said in unison.

 

“Anyways, where’s Jessica?” GD asked as his eyes were busy searching for the sight of Sica outside their class. “And... the others?” GD added after he realised that he was being obvious. Gi Kwang on the other side noticed it and let out a lil chuckle which earned him a smack from GD.

 

“They might be a lil late Jiyong-sshi.” Yoona told them. Yoona went off early with Siwon that was why her friends were not with her. GD frowned when his eyes failed to see a sight of Jessica.

 

“Yoona yah!!” Dara shouted from the door when she, Jessica and Seohyun just arrived. Obviously there was something going on if she was panic.

 

Yoona was dumbfounded when Dara shouted her name. “What’s wrong unnie?” Yoona asked.

 

“Did you finish my homeworks that I left in my locker?” Dara asked.

 

Yoona checked the paper and shook her head.

 

“Then who finished this up for me?” Dara asked.

 

“You girls are the only people who know my password.” Dara said.

“Maybe your fanboy help you.” Seohyun teased and giggled softly.

 

“Could be. Just forget it unnie. Not a big deal after all.” Sica said.

 

Dara also found the Rubik’s cube and her reaction was mutual. “I seriously need to know who the mysterious person is.” Dara said. “I mean, I need to thank him or her for doing this for me.” Dara added.

 

“Uh-huh, I wonder who that person is.” Seohyun added admiringly.

 

---

On Jiyeon’s desk, there was a box of chocolate. “Jiyeon-ah, you got a gift!” IU exclaimed.

 

Jiyeon picked up the chocolate to know who the sender was.

 

“Weird. There’s no name here.” Jiyeon said as she was busy examining the chocolate box.

 

“Sorry?” Dongjun said as he appeared from Jiyeon’s back out of the blue and smiled innocently.

 

Jiyeon was startled when Dongjun appeared suddenly. “Argh! You again pabo!” Jiyeon groaned.

 

“This pabo won’t give up until you forgive him.” Dongjun said and smiled innocently.

 

“Sorry mister! You won’t get anything from me. Take this back!” Jiyeon said as she slammed the chocolate on Dongjun’s chest.

 

“As I said, I won’t give up. Tell me what you want me to do. I’ll do it.” Dongjun said.

 

“Anything?” Jiyeon asked while smiling evilly. Then, naughty thought crossed evil Jiyeon’s mind.

 

 Jiyeon motioned Dongjun to come nearer and she whispered something to Dongjun. Dongjun’s eyes widened instantly after Jiyeon whispered him something. “No way! No way I’m gonna do it. I can do anything but not that.” Dongjun refused.

 

“Well, it’s up to you. It’s not my loss.” Jiyeon said and giggled. Dongjun thought for a while and he was left with no choice but to agree on Jiyeon’s term.

 

“Good! Then, maybe I’ll consider accepting your apology pabo!” Jiyeon said as she flipped her long straight hair and walked away.

 

“Aish, that girl! I wonder if any guy would like to date a temperamental girl like that.” Dongjun whined to himself.

 

---

At the library.

 

Siwon was studying at the library when someone covered his eyes. He felt the hands and he already knew who it was.

 

“Teasing time!” Siwon thought as he cracked a naughty smile.

 

He cleared his throat before starting his prank. “Ehemm Julie, is that you?” Siwon purposely teased Yoona.

 

In return, he received a hit on the shoulder by Yoona. “Bwoh?! Who’s Julie?!” Yoona asked in slightly high voice.

 

Siwon chuckled and turned to face Yoona. “I’m just joking sweetheart.” Siwon said as he grabbed Yoona’s hands and kissed ‘em. Yoona blushed at Siwon’s action. Plus, she couldn’t resist the cute-looking dimples of Siwon which melted her heart.

 

 She lovingly linked her arms around Siwon’s neck and kissed Siwon’s cheeks. “I love you.” Yoona whispered sweetly into Siwon’s right ear.

 

“I love you more.” Siwon whispered back as he lovingly brushed Yoona’s arm which was still linking around his neck and kissed Yoona’s soft cheeks.

 

“Oh yeah babe, my friend is coming back from Boston today. You wanna come with me to pick him up?” Siwon invited Yoona.

 

“Oh sure sweetie.” Yoona said.

 

 “Okay, I’ll pick you at 3 later.” Siwon said.

 

“Roger that!” Yoona said and smiled.

 

---

“Seohyun-sshi!” Kyuhyun called. Seohyun turned around to see the face of the familiar voice.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun-sshi!” Seohyun blushed when Kyuhyun smiled at her.

 

“Are you going to the vocal class?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Deh. Are you taking vocal class too?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah.” Kyuhyun said as he smiled again.

 

“Stop smiling cutely like that please~ You’re killin’ me.” Seohyun thought to herself as she cracked a smile without she noticed it.

 

“Let’s go together then.” Kyuhyun said. They walked together to the music class.

 

“We have a new student today. I’ll let him introduce himself.” Ms. Dahae said.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Yonghwa imnida.” Yonghwa introduced himself.

 

“Well, it’s kinda weird actually that you joined the vocal class because your vocal is already quite good.” Ms. Dahae said.

 

“Uhm, I just wanna sharpen my vocal technique.” Yonghwa said. Yonghwa was the vocalist of CNBlue, next popular band in the university after FT Island. Soon, his eyes caught a sight of pure Seohyun. Ms. Dahae started the lesson without delay.

 

“End of this month, there will be a monthly evaluation. You guys are to work in pairs. Best vocal pairing will get to perform at the upcoming Music Festival.” Ms. Dahae announced at the end of the vocal lesson. The room soon filled with chattering of students about their partners and excitement.

 

Yonghwa decided to approach Seohyun because he wanted to pair up with her. “Hello, I’m Yonghwa. And you?” Yonghwa introduced himself to Seohyun and laid a hand as friendly introduction.

 

“Oh, hello Yonghwa-sshi. I’m Seohyun.” Seohyun greeted back.

 

“I was wondering maybe you wanna partner up with me?” Yonghwa directly said to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun glanced at Kyuhyun who is still packing up his music notes and hoping that he will come to offer instead of Yonghwa. Kyuhyun overheard Yonghwa’s offer.

 

“Mianhe, Yonghwa-sshi. I already got a partner.” Seohyun politely rejected Yonghwa’s offer.

 

Yonghwa’s facial expression obviously showed his disappointment. “Uhm, it’s okay. Next time then.” Yonghwa said and flashed a faint smile before he left.

 

“Who’s your partner Seohyun-sshi?” Kyuhyun asked out of confusion.

 

“What? You don’t wanna be my partner?” Seohyun teased.

“Me?” Kyuhyun thought to himself. Inside, he was relieved that Seohyun chose him as her partner.

 

“Of course I want. NOT!” Kyuhyun teased and laughed.

 

 “Aish!” Seohyun was about to hit him but he was fast enough to avoid it.

 

“You missed!” Kyuhyun teased and sticked his tongue out to Seohyun.

 

 “I’ll get you!” Seohyun said and laughed and started chasing after Kyuhyun. They were playing like lil kids.

 

---

At Choi’s residence.

 

Siwon was about to head out when his mum called him.

 

“Siwon-ah!” his mum called out.

 

“Yes mum?” Siwon responded.

 

“Free your schedule tomorrow evening. Your dad and I got a surprise for you!” his mum said cheerfully.

 

“Surprise? Okay, I will. But there’s someone who I wanna introduce you to tomorrow.” Siwon said in a line and smiled at the thought of Yoona.

 

“Who?” his dad asked seriously.

 

”Let it be a secret but I’m sure both of you will be fond of her.” Siwon said with a big grin.

 

“Gotta go mum!” Siwon said and kissed his mum’s cheeks before he go. “Bye dad!” Siwon simply said.

 

“Yeobo, I’m curious about who Siwon is about to bring tomorrow.” Mrs.Choi said.

 

“Let’s just pray it’s not his girlfriend.” Mr.Choi said.

 

“But I got a feeling that it’s his girlfriend. As you know, he never introduced any girls to us before.” Mrs.Choi voiced out her thought.

 

“He better not! You seriously want our company to bankrupt? We’ve already promised so we need to keep it!” Mr.Choi said strictly and left the living room.

 

“Poor Siwon. He has to take all the responsibilities. How I wish we did not agree to promise the marriage.” Mrs. Choi said and sighed.

 

---

At the airport.

 

“Babe, do you want drinks?” Siwon asked lovingly.

 

“Sure. Let go together to the mini shop at the corner there.” Yoona said.

 

“Nah, it’s okay. You stay here. I’ll get it for you.” Siwon said.

 

Yoona just nodded.

 

Suddenly, a random guy approached Yoona.

 

“Excuse me miss, where is the information centre?” the anonymous guy asked. His gaze was still on Yoona’s beautiful face.

 

“Wow! She’s a goddess.” The guy thought. He felt like he has fallen for her at the very first sight.

 

“Oh, it’s there. You just go straight from here and turn to your left.” Yoona said as she pointed him the way.

 

“Ah, thank you.” The guy said as he smiled sheepishly.

 

“You’re welcome.” Yoona said.

 

The guy was about to ask for Yoona’s name but he was interrupted by Siwon’s voice.

 

Who do you think the guy is? :p