Chapter 1

Destined For Each Other (HIATUS)

 

Taeyang, Kyuhyun, G-Dragon, Siwon & Gi Kwang were classmates. They were the most popular group in the university because of their looks and backgrounds. Taeyang was the quietest among them. Kyuhyun was a teaser. G-Dragon, always got the latest update about girls and always switch girlfriends. Siwon, the cool type and efficient. Gi Kwang, the maknae always light up the atmostphere with his unexpected jokes.

 

Taeyang sat next to Kyuhyun. and in front of him was Siwon. Next to Siwon was Gi Kwang. G-Dragon sat next to the window so that he could watch the university cheerleaders practicing. They all were waiting for Miss Jung Juri to enter their class. She taught Chemistry. She labeled herself as the iest woman in the university.

 

Taeyang was busy listening to his iTouch while G-Dragon was busy drooling over the university cheerleaders. Gi Kwang and the others just fooling around.

 

"Aish, she's late again today." Taeyang said as he rested his head at his right hand. "She's probably still fixing her "y" eyelashes in the restroom." Gi Kwang said as he made speechmarks with his fingers when he mentioned y. Others just laughed along with Gi Kwang. Just after that they heard sound of heels on the hallway and they knew who it was.

"The "iest" woman arrived already." Kyuhyun said sarcastically. "Yah GD-ah! stop looking at them. Miss y is on her way." Kyuhyun said as he smacked GD's head. "Araso! Araso! Aish. Why are they so hot?" GD said referring to the cheerleaders as he waved goodbye to the cheerleaders. Well, the cheerleaders didn't noticed him because they were busy practicing. Poor GD.

 

"Helo Miss y~" the class greeted. "Miss y" was the nickname that she wanted the student to call her. She truly believed that she was y. Well, the fact was, SHE WASN'T Y! "Okay. Sit down." Miss Juri said and put on her "y" smile, as usual. "Ugh, what an ugly smile." GD said in disgust in low voice. "Agree hyung!" Gi Kwang whispered to GD. "Even my grandma's smile is prettier than hers." Gi Kwang whispered again that made GD and him laughed together but in low voice. Luckily, they sat far away from Miss Juri.

 

------

 

New York City.

 

Dara, Seohyun, Jiyeon, Yoona, Jessica and IU lived in this city for many years. They were bestfriends since Junior High except IU, she just came to this city a a few years ago.

All of them took good care of IU & Jiyeon.

 

They hangout at Jessica's crib after class. "Yguys, I miss Korea." Yoona said as she rested her head at the sofa and stared absentmindedly at the ceiling. "Hmm~ Me too yoong. I wonder how it look now after several years." Seohyun said as she started to imagine the change that Korea might had made since several years. "Mmm~ I miss my oppa!" IU said as she rested her head at Seohyun's shoulder.

 

"Girls! I've an idea. This may sound crazy but it might worth it." Yoona said and grinned. "What?" Dara asked with full with snacks. "Let's move to Korea!" Yoona suggested happily. "What?!" Everyone was shocked except Seohyun. Dara was so shocked that she choked on her food. Seohyun was excited. "Uh uh no way I'm gonna move there. Helo? I'm planning to be the Homecoming Queen this year. I don't think there will be a Homecoming event at Korea." Jessica said and flipped her blonde hair.

 

"But will our parents allow us to move there?" Dara asked. "Aish, don't worry. They will definitely agree. Besides, Korea is our homecountry." Yoona said confidently. "Okay, IU and I are in!" Seohyun said happily. "Count me too! I need to know my own country anyways." Dara said. Again, with full with snacks. "You Jess?" Yoona asked. "I'll move IF I found a university that fill up my criteria. Deal?" Jessica said. "Okay! Let's start googling Korean Universities." Yoona said excitedly.

 

The others were watching 90210 while Yoona and Dara started googling using Jessica's laptop and they came across a university that really attract their attention."Waaaah! What a big and beautiful place." Dara said in amazement. "Lets take a look at the Universiy's description." Yoona suggested. “What the heck? The university even has lifts and escalators!" Dara said. “Are you sure this a university, not a mall?” Dara asked in amazement. “Girls! I think I found the perfect university." Yoona shouted. Everyone rushed to Yoona and each of them was amazed on how beautiful and big that university was. "My gawd! This university is even prettier than ours." Seohyun said in amazement. "What's the name of this place?" Jessica asked. She herself was in awe when she saw the university. The university was so complete. "Umm..Ah! KPOP University." Yoona said. "What? That's where my brother study." IU said. "Really? That's good then." Seohyun said with a smile. "So whaddya say Jess? In?" Yoona asked. "I couldn't say no to a university like this." Jessica finally agreed to move to Korea.

 

The last thing they need was their parents' permission. Everyone in their own way trying to persuade their parents and eventually the permissions were granted. The girls decided to live in the university dormitory. They already saw pictures of the dormitory. They all agreed that the dorm really look like home. Jessica's parents managed all their transfer documents in a week time and one thing that's left was board the plane and fly to Korea. Their flight will be tomorrow and tonight they were packing up the stuffs and slept over at Jess's place.

They were so excited to board the plane tomorrow.

 

-----

 

Comments please? :)