Hickeys

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

A long, overdued update...=.= Sorry guys! The lazy me came out...

Also, thanks for all the new subscribers!^^  (It also made me super guilty about not updating:P)

This time, it's Soosica! Sorry to Sootaelites... But, my mind thinking up Soosica's fics. So... yeah.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hickeys

 

 

The tall girl lazily turned her body, wanting to smell the familiar Sica scent, but all she had was the bright sun shining on her face.

 

 

Sooyoung let out a yawn and stretched her arms, finding the spot beside her empty. She blinked her eyes open.

 

 

“Sica?”

 

 

Her eyes caught a note on the bedside and she picked it up.

 

 

Sooyoungie~ Morning!

I have a schedule, so, sorry to leave you all alone >_<

P.S. Don't cover it up~

 

 

Sooyoung giggled at the dorkiness of Jessica, but was confused by the P.S.

 

 

Cover what up?

 

 

She shrugged.

 

 

All well.

 

The tall girl hopped out of her bed, walking towards the wardrobe to change from her pyjamas. She scratched her neck unconsiously.

 

 

“Hmm, what should I wear...!” Sooyoung dropped the T-Shirt she was holding and stared at her reflection from the mirror. Her eyes widened in shock and she gripped her neck, not believing the red spots on her neck.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

The tall girl mentally cursed herself, remembering that the blonde was out.

 

 

Curse you, Jessica!

 

 

“Ah! What should I do?” The brunette panicked, her fingers running over her hickeys.

 

 

Ohmygod. Ohmygod. OH MA GAWD.

 

 

“Ah ha!” Sooyoung snapped her fingers as a great idea came to her. She could wear the turtleneck that was given to her last year as a Christmas present.

 

 

The brunette started digging from the piles of clothes that was all over the wardrobe.

 

 

Green, green, green, green, green!

 

 

The girl tugged at a suspicious lokking green article and it finally got pulled out after minutes of wrestling with the clothes.

 

 

“Ah~ Turtleneck~Saranghae~” She hugged the turtleneck and gave a relief smile, knowing that the clothing would hide her hickeys.

 

 

Except...

 

 

The cold realisation struck her like a slap in her face.

 

 

It's summer, and turtlenecks are worn during colder weather, especially a turtleneck that thick...

 

 

Sooyoung face palmed herself.

 

 

She was so screwed.

 

 

 

 

“Soo? Are you sick?” A worried leader approached the brunette, touching her forehead.

 

 

“Tae, I'm fine,” Sooyoung replied, swatting away the leader's hand, wanting to concentrate on the cooking show that was playing on the television.

 

 

“Then why are you wearing this long sleeve turtleneck, that is so thick?” Taeyeon probed, her fingers pulling the sleeve. “And you are sweating!”

 

 

“I can't tell you Tae,” Sooyoung sighed.

 

 

Taeyeon pouted.

 

 

“No, really, Tae, it's a secret,” Sooyoung replied, trying her best to resist Taeyeon's cute pout. “Please?”

 

 

“...”

 

 

Knowing that the younger girl was determined to keep it a secret, Taeyeon sighed in defeat. “Arraso.”

 

 

“Thanks, Tae!” The taller girl got up and pulled the kid leader in for a tight hug.

 

 

Sooyoung felt bad, keeping a secret from one of her most trusted friend.

 

 

That darn Sica! Wait till she gets back!

 

 

 

 

“So, you're not sick?”

 

 

“Oh for god's sake Fany! For the last time. I'm. Not. Sick.” Sooyoung cried out frustratingly, having to repeat her answer over and over again.

 

 

“You're really not sick?”

 

 

Sooyoung gave a whin of frustration and pllaced her face on her palm, shaking her head.

 

 

Not only was she bombarded the same question the entire afternoon, she was also sweating profusely from the thick material, making her seriously pissed off.

 

 

“Sooyoungie~ I'm back~”

 

 

“I told you I'm not sic-” The brunette widened her eyes and then narrowed it at her lover. “You've got a lot of explaining to do, Jung. In our room. Now.”

 

 

Sooyoung glared at the latter before storming to their room and slaming the door shut.

 

 

“Hey guys,” Jesica greeted the rest before hurrying to her room.

 

 

“Oooooh, drama~” Hyoyeon whistled.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, are you angry?” Jessica asked cutely, poking her “sleeping” lover.

 

 

Sooyoung grunted and smacked the poking finger.

 

 

“It's hurts~” Jessica whinned. The blonde heard a snort from the latter.

 

 

“Sooyoung...I'm sorry, okay?”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“How?” Jessica heard Sooyoung asked her.

 

 

“How what?” Jessica replied.

 

 

“How did I get all this hickeys?!” Sooyoung answered back, turning her body to face the sitting Jessica.

 

 

“Well...” Jessica said hesistantly, playing with her hair. “Your neck looked sooooo inviting.”

 

 

“But I don't remember us doing...that.” Sooyoung replied, confused.

 

 

“You were well, sleeping.” Jessica replied, feeling her face turning red.

 

 

“You kissed my neck while I was sleeping?!”

 

 

“Yah! It isn't as bad as you make it sound!” Jessica cried.

 

 

“What do you mean by not bad-”

 

 

“Besides,” The blonde interrupted and smirked. “You were whimpering for more.”

 

 

Jessica pulled on the turtleneck and let out a hot breath on the brunette's collarbone.

 

 

The younger girl shivered, feeling her anger towards the older girl fade.

 

 

Jessica pulled on the shirt forcefully, forcing Sooyoung to take off the turtleneck.

 

 

“Now that we've got that annoying thing off...”Jessica's voice dropped to a whisper as she straddled the younger girl and wrapped her arms around the latter's neck.

 

 

“Let me show you what I did last night~”

 

 

 

---

Sorry for the lame image>_<