Sootaeny

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Er... Hi guys. A short update. Will update the Changsoo and Soosica on-going thingy maybe like.... later. (Aka a few days or something)

Oh ya.... If you can't view the picture... It's in the Oh! era (Korean) The group picture where Sooyoung seems to be enjoying getting hugged and touched by Taeyeon andTiffany XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Closer, closer. Good!” The photographer gave a thumbs up sign.

 

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

 

“Tiffany-ssi, you look a little stiff, relax.”

 

 

“Neh.” Tiffany replied, as she shifted her body a little, and she pressed against Sooyoung harder.

 

 

“Fany-ah~ You can wrap your arm around my waist,” Sooyoung said innocently.

 

 

Tiffany smirked and she placed her left arm around the taller girl's waist. The latter wrapped her left arm around the older girl's arm.

 

 

“Grr.” Taeyeon glowered at the smirking girl.

 

 

“Taetae, are you alright?” Sooyoung asked, pouting a little.

 

 

“Everything is fine~” Taeyeon immediately plastered a smile onto her face and pressed her body against Sooyoung's one harder.

 

 

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and pressed herself harder against Sooyoung. Taeyeon eye widen for a moment before she did the same.

 

 

“Er-Er, guys... I. Can't. Breathe.”

 

 

“Omo!” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately released the poor girl from their grip.

 

 

“Are you alright?!” Both girls started touching parts of Sooyoung's body.

 

 

“Y-yeah. I'm fine.” Sooyoung assured the two of them as she pulled Taeyeon's hands round her and Tiffany's hands around her chest.

 

 

“Ok. Let's take a break, ladies!” The photographer called out.

 

 

The nine girls sighed and went to take a break.

 

 

“Hmmf!” The leader and the famous eye-smile Fany glared at each other while drinking their bottle of mineral water.

 

 

Glup. Glup. Glup.

 

 

The other six looked on, shivering a little while Sooyoung remained shallow and was not aware about the tension between the two.

 

 

“Ahh!” Taeyeon finished her water and wiped the droplets of water on . “Sooyoung. Is. Mine.”

 

 

“No. She. Belongs. To. Me.” Tiffany answered back, a bitter tone in her voice.

 

 

“Taetae~” A familar voice stunned the two who were fighting. Taeyeon smirked.

 

 

“Neh, Sooyoungie?”Taeyeon replied, as she felt arms wrapped around her waist, and a slight weight on her shoulder.

 

 

“I heard from Sunny that you and Fany are fighting...” Sooyoung pouted.

 

 

“We're not!” Taeyeon squeaked.

 

 

“...”

 

 

“...”

 

 

 

“Yeah, we are.” Tiffany confessed.

 

 

“Whyyyyyyyyyy?” Sooyoung asked, frustrated. She hated it when there were fights among the members. Especially between Taeyeon and Tiffany as the two were best friends.

 

 

“IT”S BECAUSE WE BOTH LIKE YOU!” The two shouted at the same time, a blush forming on their faces.

 

 

Sooyoung widen her eyes and pointed to herself. “M-M-Me?! B-B-But...What?!”

 

 

“Now choose. Who do you like? Tiffany or me?” Taeyeon demanded.

 

 

“Erm, actually...” Sooyoung replied, as she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

 

 

“Yeah?” The two asked, both curious and anxious.

 

 

“I'm already attached... Yul is my girlfriend...”

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

 

“NO. NO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon wailed, rolling on the floor childishly.

 

 

Both stood up suddenly and stormed towards Sooyoung's direction.

 

 

“I HATE YOU!”

 

 

“HMMF!”

 

 

“Let's go, Taetae,” Tiffany linked arms with Taeyeon and the walked away.

 

 

Poor Sooyoungie stood there, sad, and just plain confused.

 

 

“What happened?” Sooyoung asked herself. “Well, at least Taeny is back to being best friends....”