Break up

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Crappy author strikes again!=.=

Angst, because... just because:P But it's like a failed angst because... I got TOO overboard?=.=

And, Hey, hey, hey, just saying, Sooyoung could never be the baddieXP... So, Taeyeon has to take the burden.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Break up

 

 

 

Screech! Bang!

 

No!No!

 

“Sooyoung! Why?Why?!”The older girl screamed, not wanting to believe her eyes. She held the younger girl close to her, the blood colouring her white blouse. Her hands trembled, hesistant to touch the latter's face. Tears flowed down her porcelain face.

 

“Because...because I love you.”

 

“Sooyoung!NOOOOOOOO!”

 

 

 

Confusion. It always start with confusion.

 

“Let's break up.”

 

“What?! Why?!”

 

“Because I regret being with you.”

 

Crash!

 

The glass of water that the shikshin was holding fell to the ground with a crash and the glass shattered into a millon pieces.

 

“You're lying!” Soooyung screamed, running out of the dorm, her feet turning the white pavement red as bloody footprints were imprinted on it. The cold chilled her to the bone, the wind ruffling through her miserable summer clothes.

 

But she no longer feel anymore.

 

Her feet inched a step forward, heavily and slowly, as the world turned bleak and dark, void of all feelings.

 

 

 

Denial.

 

 

“It's just fan-service. Fan service.” The tall girl mumbled repeatly, not caring that the other members were giving her concerned glances.

 

“Ppani~Saranghae~” The kid leader smiled fondly at the girl standing a distance from her and ran to the latter, hugging her tightly.

 

“I love you too~” Tiffany whispered back, her eyes turning into cresent moons of happiness.

 

“It's a dream. Just a nightmare. Wake up, Cho Sooyoung!” Sooyoung pinched herself, harder and harder each time.

 

“Sooyoung! Stop it!” Hyoyeon gripped the latter's hands, to stop her from pinching her reddening skin.

 

“Oh, Hyo! You're here in my dream too!” Sooyoung smiled. “ Help me wake up from this nightmare!”

 

Hyoyeon casted her head down, not wanting the latter to see her tears.

 

Why was their Sooyoung turning this way?!

 

 

 

 

Anger.

 

 

 

“What is this?!” The tall girl glared angrily at the pictures Jessica was scanning through her laptop.

 

“Oh, just some Taeny moments,” Jessica shrugged.

 

“Delete it.”

 

“What?!”

 

“DELETE IT!”

 

“SOOYOUNG! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! TAENY IS REA-”

 

Slap!

 

“YOU LIAR!” Sooyoung screamed before storming out of their room.

 

Jessica blinked back shocked tears, not believing that their Shikshin had just slapped her.

 

Sooyoung-ah, please wake up from you fanatsies.

 

 

 

 

Pleading.

 

“I can give you anything, everything! Please!” Sooyoung begged, as she fell to her knees, her arms tightly gripping around the older girl's left leg. “Please, Tiffany..Please!”

 

Tiffany bit her bottom lip, feeling guilty, and her eyes darken with confusion.

 

“Fany, please, give Taeyeon back to me!” The tall girl trembled as she felt tears blurring her vision and her grip on the latter's leg loosening.

 

“I'm sorry, Soo. But it's not in my power to give her back to you. It needs to be her choice.” The older girl said dispairingly.

 

She felt the grip on her leg loosen.

 

“Go,Fany. Go,”

 

 

 

 

 

Acceptance.

 

 

 

“Not eating again?” Sunny asked worriedly as the Ice princess came out of her room with a tray filled with food.

 

Jessica sighed dejectingly and nodded.

 

“But it's been three days!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

“We know...”

 

“Do you think she will...?”

 

“No!”

 

But the three casted uneasy looks to the closed door, praying that their worst thought would not come true.

 

 

 

 

Madness.

 

 

 

 

The tall girl smiled sinisterly, a hint of madness in her eyes.

 

She tilted her head as she lifted her left arm, seeing the red liquid gushing out of the cut.

 

Her right hand held a bowl, as the blood dripped into it.

 

As the bowl filled, her right hand drooped downwards, partially at the heavy weight, and she felt light-headed at the lost of blood.

 

Thud.

 

 

Her right hand place the bowl on the floor with a thud and Sooyoung snapped out from her trance.

 

her wound, she dipped her index finger from her right hand and started writing words on a sheet of paper.

 

A blood letter.

 

 

If I can't be with you, no one can.

 

 

The tall girl laughed maniacally.

 

 

 

Death.

 

 

 

Taeyeon decided to end it off once and for all.

 

Sooyoung was becoming too creepy. And crazy.

 

“Follow me.”

 

The tall girl nodded, faithfully trailing behind.

 

“See that cafe? We are going to have a talk there,” Taeyeon pointed to a cafe across the road.

 

“Neh.”

 

The light turned green and Taeyeon started walking, Sooyoung following closely behind.

 

Beep! Beep!

 

A speeding car was zooming towards the two, the driver flustered as his car brake was not working.

 

Taeyeon stood there frozen.

 

The car must be a messsage from god.

 

Let's die together, Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung laughed wildly as she hugged the frozen leader.

 

5...

 

 

But.

 

 

4...

 

 

But I

 

 

3...

 

I can't

 

 

2...

 

Goodbye...

 

1!

 

 

 

Sooyoung flunged Taeyeon out of her embrace and pushed the older girl out of harm's way in the last second.

 

Screech!Bang!

 

“Wha-”

 

“Sooyoung! No!”

 

I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I was wrong. You deserved better.

 

“Sooyoung!Please!”

 

 

I love you Taeyeon. I always will, and forever will.

 

 

The tall girl gave a small smile, a real smile in months, closed her eyes, and breathe out her last breath.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so if you're still here and reading...>.<

Basically, Taeyeon breaks up with Sooyoung for Tiffany. Sooyoung can't accept it so...yeah. Taeyeon wants Sooyoung to stop with her madness and asked Sooyoung out for a talk. Sooyoung wanted to die together with Taeyeon but realised that she could never do something like that and so save Taeyeon. She also kinda didn't wanted to live anymore:/ So, she, in a way killed herself.

Crappy update, not worth your time I know...T.T Sorry... *bows*