Movie

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Haha~ Author here again!:P I was supposed to update eariler but got injured...T.T

Anyways, this time, it's Soori, not Sootae:P But don't worry for Sootaelites, it's a friendship story^^ 

Ok, without spoiling too much of the plot, here comes the story!>.< (And it's one of my longest work!>.< LolXD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Movie

 

“Yuri-ah! Wake up!” The tall girl furiously shook the latter, receiving a slap on her arm as a reply.

 

“Not now, Soo, I wanna sleep,” Yuri groaned and shifted her body to face the other sidde of her bed.

 

Sooyoung pouted but she released her hold on the other girl. She sat on the floor and quietly stared at the latter's back.

 

Yuri shifted uncomfortably. Sooyoung had stopped waking her up. That was...unusual and suspicious. She shifted her body back to her original position and narrowed her eyes at the shikshin who was giving her an innocent expression.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, are you playing a prank on me?”

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Then...” Yuri immediately sat up from her bed, her body tense, waiting for something to happen. A splash on her face? Her superglued to her bed? Her hair stiff with raw eggs? But nothing was wrong and the black pearl was puzzled.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, are you sick?” Yuri asked worriedly as she got off her bed and touched the shikshin's forehead.

 

“Yul, I'm not sick,” the tall girl replied, “I just want to watch a movie with you~”

 

“A movie?!” Yuri asked, shocked. “But it's early in the morning!”

 

“Yul~” Sooyoung whined, tilting her head a little and giving Yuri her famous pout.

 

3...

 

2...

 

1...

 

 

“Argh! Alright!” Yuri sighed, giving in to the younger girl. Sooyoung's pout was no joke.

 

“Yay!” Sooyoung jumped and punched a fist into the air, delighted that she had gotten what she had wanted.

 

“Let's go!” The younger girl excitedly tugged on the older girl's shirt.

 

“Ok,ok,” Yuri resisted the taller girl's insisting pull and grabbed both her wrists. “At least let me get prepared first, okay?”

 

The younger girl pouted and grumbled, but she nodded and sat on Yoona's bed. (Yoona was busy filming)

 

Yuri quickly selected a set of clothes and went into the bathroom.

 

“I'm giving you ten minutes, Kwon! Before I off the heater!”

 

“Yah!”

 

 

 

 

“So, Soo, what are we going to watch?” The older girl asked, interlocking her fingers with the younger girl's ones

 

The two were walking on the streets, with little disguise as there was not much of a crowd.

 

Sooyoung just gave a mysterious smile as she tugged on the latter's hand and continued leading the older girl on. “You'll see.”

 

 

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah, don't you want some popcorn?” Yuri asked, filled with it.

 

“Hmm? It's alright,” Sooyoung said absentmindly, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

 

Before Yuri could asked what was bothering the younger girl, the lights dimmed, signalling tthe start of the show. Yuri screamed in anticipation (Although she had no idea what show she was going to watch) as she was just excited to watch a movie. Sooyoung shushed her but Yuri just shrugged.

 

“It's only the two of us,” Yuri reasoned.

 

“Yuri-ah~ My lovable Yuri~”

 

Yuri stared at Sooyoung. It was Sooyoung's voice, but Sooyoung wasn't speaking. In fact, the voice seemed to be coming from the speakers.

 

Yuri slowly turned her head to face the screen, and her eyes widen at what she had saw. It was Sooyoung.

 

“Keke~^^ Sooyoungie have known you for quite some time now~ How long has it been? Four years? Five years?” The Sooyoung in the screen was pouting, acting like she was thinking hard and trying to remember how long she had known Yuri.

 

“Haha! Just kidding! How can I forget? You've been my best friend for six years~” Their song, my best friend, was softly playing as the background music.

 

“And, if you remember, it's our six anniversary of friendship today!”

 

The real Sooyoung took out a box and handed it to the shell-shocked Yuri.

 

The screen was now playing Soori moments and Yuri blinked, out of her trance, and opened the silvered coloured box.

 

It contained two rings. Friendship rings.

 

“What...” Yuri gripped the box tightly as tears sprang into her eyes. She started crying and her sobs grew louder and louder.

 

“Why? Do you not like it?” Sooyoung asked worriedly, not knowing what to do with the stiuation. She had expected the older girl to smile but instead the girl was crying.

 

“Soo...”The older girl sniffed and tightly hugged the latter. “Th-Thanks.”

 

The shallow Shikshin finally got what was happening. Yuri wasn't sad, she was crying tears of joy.”

 

“Haha~ Happy six anniversary~ My Kwon Yuri,” Sooyoung whispered into the latter's ear.

 

“Ha-Happy six anni-anniversary,” Yuri chocked out.The older girl shakily took out the rings and slide one of the rings onto the younger girl's fourth finger. Sooyoung grinned and did the same for Yuri.

 

The younger girl patted the older girl's back and waited patiently for Yuri to calm down.

 

“How can I ever repay you?” Yuri asked sincerely, touched by what Sooyoung had done.

 

“Well, you could treat me to a meal~^^”

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And sorry for the lame ending!>.<