No words

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

A late valentine's day special. OTL

Drabble

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

On Valentines day ...

 

"Kim Taeyeon~ Happy Valentine's day!" Sooyoung shouted and she squashed the shorter girl in a tight hug.

 

Taeyeon smiled back and she gently wrapped her arms around the latter, taking in a deep breath and enjoying the familar scent that belonged to Choi Sooyoung. "Happy valentine's day to you too, Soo."

 

The two stayed in that position for a while, before Taeyeon broke the hug. She dug around her pants pocket, before finally, pulling out a small and slightly crumpled box. Taeyeon pouted at the sight of the crumpled box. "You didn't have to hug me so tight just now... Now the box is crumpled." Taeyeon pointed a finger accusingly at Sooyoung.

 

"Yah! I was just trying to show you my love!" Sooyoung defended herself, a little hurt.

 

Not wanting to upset her girlfriend further, Taeyeon gave a small smile. She handed Sooyoung the small box. The younger girl took it and shook the box curiously. "What's inside?"

 

"Why don't you open and see for yourself?"

 

"Neh." Sooyoung untied the ribbon and gave a little gasp. "Awww, Thank you Taetae." It was the limited edition woody keychain that she had been wanting to get. Sooyoung held it excitedly and played with the keychain for a moment. She then kept it in her wallet.

 

"I have a gift for you too~" Sooyoung grinned and fished out an envelope from her pocket. She handed it to Taeyeon.

 

"A letter." Taeyeon could not help but smile. She loved letters, especially long, heartfelt letters. And from Choi Sooyoung, it was even more amazing since that girl is awkward in expressing her feelings through letters.

 

Taeyeon ripped open the envelope excitedly, expecting to see a long letter.

 

But inside the envelope, the paper was empty. Taeyeon furrowed her brows in confusion. "Yah, did you forget to write the letter?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Then, why is there no words on the letter?"

 

Sooyoung merely smiled. She walked towards Taeyeon and pecked the girl on the lips.

 

"Because no words can describe my love for you."