It's fine

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Sorry for not updating!>_< I did want to update... but then AFF crashed and stuff and... (lame excuse) Anyways, an update!\^0^/

Haha. I hope that it's fine though... >_< Soori~ As kinda requested... ^___^ Although I don't think i did a really good job... T___T.

I don't know.. Soori is hard to write these days due to the well, NO SOORI MOMENTS AND WHATSOEVER. Sigh...

 

 

-----

 

 

It's fine

 

 

 

Yul: Baby, let's meet tomorrow, 11am, okay?

 

 

“Kyaaaa~”

 

 

“Yah! Shut up!”

 

 

“Mianhae... Sica-ah~” The taller girl beamed.

 

 

The blonde finally got a gist of what was happening. “Omo! Did The Kwon Yuri just message you?!”

 

 

“Yes!” Sooyoung squealed in happiness.

 

 

“Oh. My. Gawd.” Jessica said, and screamed too.

 

 

“Kyaaaaaa~” The apartment was filled with two high pitch screams.

 

 

“Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...” Sooyoung calmed herself down and stared curiously at her roomate. “Aren't you like famous too, Sica?”

 

 

“Oh... yeah...” The blonde blushed. “ Haha~ But who cares~”

 

 

Sooyoung giggled. There she was, dating the famous model/actress/singer Kwon Yuri, and her roomate, also her best friend for many years, was a famous singer. Life could not get any better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soo: Where are you? It's 1pm already!

 

 

“Ahhh!” A certain black-haired girl moaned. Her photoshoot had ended late and there was a traffic jam!

 

 

“Manager Oppa, I'll just walk from here. It isn't far anyway.” The girl decided and opened the car door, stepping out of the car.

 

 

“Stay safe, and have fun!”

 

 

“Neh, Oppa!” The girl smiled, and closed the car door.

 

 

Yul to Soo: Mianhae Soo!>_< My photoshoot ended late... I'm rushing there now!

 

 

Clicking the send button, Yuri started running to the meeting place.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Mianhae Soo!>_< My photoshoot ended late... I'm rushing there now!

 

 

 

“Aigoo~ That girl~” Sooyoung sighed. She took a sip of the coffee she had bought.

 

 

I bet Yuri is running now. That silly girl.

 

 

 

 

“You're here!” The tall girl grinned and handed the other cup of coffee to the panting girl.

 

 

“Sorry for being late!” The older girl apologized profusely, bowing serveral times.

 

 

“Yuri~ it's fine~” Sooyoung giggled and hugged the latter. “ I'm just glad that you came.”

 

 

Yuri grinned back and sip her coffee.

 

 

“So, what do you want to do today?” Sooyoung asked.

 

 

“I wanna watch a movie!” Yuri said childishly, pouting cutely.

 

 

Despite the y facade that Yuri had, deep down, she was actually a dork. A cute one.

 

 

“Cuteeee!” Sooyoung spazzed and pinched the latter's cheeks.

 

 

“Let's go!” Yuri linked arms with her girlfriend and dragged Sooyoung to the cinema.

 

 

 

 

 

“No! Don't leave me!”

 

 

“I have to!”

 

 

Sooyoung felt a slight weight on her shoulder and a pair of hands gripping on her left arm. Yuri was asleep.

 

 

Sooyoung shifted herself so that the latter could be more comfortable and studied the older girl's face.

 

 

The young girl coud see the obvious stress lines on the idol's forehead and her scrunched eyesbrows, despite being asleep, showed Sooyoung exactly how stressed she was.

 

 

Sooyoung pouted and gently massaged the scrunched up eyebrows.

 

 

Her Yuri...

 

 

“Hnnnng!” The older girl whimpered and moaned softly.

 

 

She's having a bad dream...!

 

 

Sooyoung softly kissed Yuri's forehead, hoping that the bad dream would disappear. “Yuri-ah, I'm here. Sooyoung is here for Yuri.”

 

 

Yuri whimpered again, but this time, her stressed up face started to relax, until finally, her grip on Sooyoung's arm loosen.

 

 

The younger girl smiled, knowing that her lover had finally fallen into a deep sleep.

 

 

Ring!Ring!

 

 

Yuri eyes immediately open, and her eyes fall on the ringer ID.

 

 

“It's manager Oppa.” Yuri whispered and pulled the younger girl out of the cinema with her.

 

 

 

 

“Neh...” The younger girl noted that the stress lines were appearing back on the older girl's forehead.

 

 

“But Oppa!”

 

 

“Neh.... I'll go now...” Yuri clicked her phone shut and sighed.

 

 

“Work?”

 

 

“Mianhae Soo...” Yuri apologized and nodded. Another photoshoot awaited her, another filming location to go to.

 

 

“It's fine... Yuri-ah.”

 

 

Ring!Ring!

 

 

Yuri hugged the younger girl and gave her a peck on the lips. “I have to go.”

 

 

“Neh... bye, Yuri.”

 

 

Maybe her life isn't as perfect as she had thought...

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

Ahhh~ Going through the soori tumblr is so fun~ ^__^ And inspiring~ Haha. Maybe a fluffier fic next time?