Cheated

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Er... Inspired by Liar game... XD

Thanks for subscribing~ ^___^ And commenting!:D

Sorry that I don't update often and some of my updates are crappy >_<

-----------

 

Give me ten dollars.”

 

 

“Huh? For what?”

 

 

“My mother is sick and I need the money.”

 

 

“Oh?.... Ok.” Taeyeon counted the exact amount and handed it to her classmate. “ Hope that your mother will recover soon~”

 

 

“Yeah. Of course.” Her classmate replied lamely before exiting the class.

 

 

The classmate sniggered as he exited his class. He high-fived his friend. “Stupid Taeyeon. She just got cheated by me again!”

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon. Or also known as the neighbourhood's fool. Taeyeon is so honest and gullible. So honest to the point where she would return a lost $1 coin to the police.So gullible to the point where she believes in everyone, despite being cheated countless of times.

 

 

And this very same Kim Taeyeon is in love. With Lee Sunny. Not only that, they were engaged. It was a shock to everyone that their neighbourhood fool is engaged after dating for 6 months. 6 months!

 

 

“Taeyeon ah, I don't trust that girl.”

 

 

“It's alright, Fany, I trust Sunny.” Taeyeon smiled innocently.

 

 

Tiffany had been Taeyeon's neighbour ever since they were young. They were not best friends, but neither were they not friends.

 

 

“You're going to get cheated again...” Tiffany sighed and rubbed her temples.

 

 

“No I will not! Sunny is a good person.” Taeyeon said. “Besides... We have already planned on where to go for our honeymoon!”

 

 

Tiffany nodded. Then squinted her eyes at Taeyeon. “Did Sunny by any chance... Asked you to transfer her a huge amount of money?”

 

 

“Yup! Wait, Fany, how do you know this?”

 

 

Tiffany groaned and slapped herself. “Kim Taeyeon! You are being cheated again!”

 

 

“I am?”

 

 

“Damn it! Call that Sunny girl right now!”

 

 

Terrified by the fierceness of her friend's voice, Taeyeon immediately called Sunny.

 

 

Ringring

 

 

“How much did you give her?”

 

 

Ringring

 

 

“Erm... About two hundred thousand I guess.”

 

 

Ringring

 

 

“TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND?!”

 

 

I'm sorry, but the customer is currently-

 

 

“Fany, Sunny isn't picking up her phone...”

 

 

“Ugh! Appa!” Tiffany screamed.

 

 

Tiffany's father worked as a policeman.

 

 

“Yes, honey?” Mr Hwang came into Taeyeon's house, after hearing his daughter screaming for him.

 

 

“Taeyeon got cheated. Again.”

 

 

Mr Hwang's face turned grey as he sat down on a chair. Tiffany explained the situation to her father.

 

 

“And, who is this cad that had cheated you?” Mr Hwang asked.

 

 

“Lee Sunny.”

 

 

“Lee Sunny?!” Mr Hwang cursed. “This is not the first time this brat had cheated innocent girls off their money. And I can't help you because technically you have willingly given up your money to her. Damn.”

 

 

“But... did Sunny.... really cheated me? But...”

 

 

Mr Hwang sighed. “Yes. Sunny is currently on the Wanted list.”

 

 

“But...” Taeyeon, refusing to give up on Sunny, began to continously call Sunny. “Pick up. Pick up. Pick up!”

 

 

A message has arrived~

 

 

Taeyeon quickly opened the message.

 

 

From: Anonymous

Subject: Engagement

 

 

Yo. This is Sunny.

That's right.

I've cheated you.

And there is no way you can catch me because I'll be going to another country far away from here in a few days.

 

 

Tayeon went pale. Sunny had cheated her after all...

 

 

“W-What can I do?” Taeyeon stuttered.

 

 

“Nothing...” Mr Hwang sighed.

 

 

“Nothing?!”

 

 

“Actually... erm... well...”

 

 

“What, Appa?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

“There might be a way for you to retrive back your money... But...”

 

 

“What is that way?” Taeyeon asked, her eyes sparkling.

 

 

“I shouldn't tell you though...”

 

 

“Appa!” Tiffany screamed.

 

 

“Ugh... Ok. Honey, calm down.” Mr Hwang tried to pacify her daughter. “ Ok. There is a genuis swindler that is going to be released from prision tomorrow. She might be able to help you.”

 

 

“Swindler... Genuis?” Taeyeon repeated the words.

 

 

“Her name is Choi Sooyoung. When I was on prison duty, I had a few conversations with her and she doesn't seem to belong there. I wonder what had happened to make her cheat that company...”

 

 

“Choi Sooyoung...” Taeyeon mumbled the name to herself, imprinting that name into her memory.

 

 

“This is how she looks like...” Mr Hwang took out a picture with a non smiling girl on it. “Her short hair had probably grown long.”

 

 

“Thank you, Mr Hwang!” Taeyeon bowed ninety degrees and took the picture from Mr Hwang.

 

 

“Pretty...” Taeyeon commented.

 

 

“Oooh, Taetae. New crush?” Tiffany teased.

 

 

“Pretty Boylish!” Taeyeon replied back.

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

“Aish! I'm late!” Taeyeon scolded herself. She was running towards the prison main gate, holding on to the picture of Choi Sooyoung.

 

 

Bump!

 

 

“Ah! Sorry!Sorry!”Taeyeon apologised as she stood up. She had accidently bumoed into someone else, causing the two of them to fall down. She extended her hand out to the stranger who was still on the ground.

 

 

“Pfft.” The stranger stood up by herself and brushed off the dust that was on her clothes.

 

 

Taeyeon eyes widened when as she realised who she had just hit. “C-C-Choi Sooyoung!”

 

 

“Huh? How do you know my name?” Sooyoung glared at the stuttering girl.

 

 

“Oh. Sooyoung-ssi, you have to help me! My fiance had cheated me! She ran off with my five hundred thousand! You will help me right? Oh, Sooyoung-ssi you are the best! I-”

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“No, I will not help you.” Sooyoung growled and walk away.

 

 

“Sooyoung-ssi! You have to help me! You have to!” Taeyeon shouted and followed Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

Aish. What is wrong with this girl?

 

 

“Go. Away.” Sooyoung growled and walked faster.

 

 

“Sooyoung-ssi! Please hear me out! Please!”

 

 

“No!”

 

 

“Sooyoung-ssi! Please.”

 

 

Sooyoung suddenly stopped walking. “Ok.”

 

 

“Yay~”

 

 

“Let me go put my bag first, Ok?”

 

 

“Ok~”

 

 

“I'll need some money to book a hotel though...”

 

 

“Ah...” Taeyeon quickly took out her wallet and handed a few hundred dollars to Soooyoung. “Should be enough to book a room.”

 

 

“Thanks. Wait here for me, ok?”

 

 

“Ok!”

 

 

-5 hours later, 3pm-

 

 

“Hmm... Why isn't Sooyoung-ssi here yet?” Taeyeon sighed. “Ah! It must be that Sooyoung must have some problems checking into the hotel.”

 

 

-12 hours later, 10pm-

 

 

“Ahh, that hotel must have ran out of rooms and Sooyoung-ssi must be  finding another hotel to stay in...”

 

 

-21 hours later, 7am-

 

 

“Hmm!” Taeyeon opened her eyes. Her back was stiff and sore. She had slept on the streets while waiting for Sooyoung.

 

 

“Are you stupid?”

 

 

“Sooyoung! You came!”

 

 

“You do know that I have cheated you? Usually, people will realise that after a few hours... But you...” Sooyoung shook her head. “Pabo!”

 

 

“Is it bad to trust people?” Taeyeon asked sadly.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“But I... I just can't help it...”

 

 

Taeyeon felt Sooyoung staring at her. Sooyoung had an unreadable expression on her face.

 

 

“I'll help you. Tell me your story.”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and started explaining her situation to Sooyoung. Sooyoung nodded at parts and asked questions. At the end, Sooyoung smirked.

 

 

“Don't worry, Taeyeon, I have the perfect plan to get your money back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---