Drinking vinegar

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Some variety show I watched... Sang Sang Plus I think

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-PuJql0ecw

-----------------------------------------

 

"And the losers are Yoona and Sooyoung!" 

 

 

"Noooooo!" Yoona groaned. She and Sooyoung were so close to winning.

 

 

"Time to face your punishment.... "The mc said. "Is to drink vinegar!"

 

 

"Wahhhh~" Yoona immediately let out a cry and frowned, while Sooyoung stared at the glass of vinegar.

 

 

Based on Luck, Sooyoung was last, meaning that she had to drink the eftovers of what the previous people had drunk. While normally she was ok with drinking vinegar, she knew she had to act like she hated it, because well, it's all part of variety.

 

She crunched her face together in digust as she saw the glass of vinegar and moaned at how much she had to drink, because she knew that Yoona was only going to take a sip.

 

Tiffany on the other hand, was on the winning team. She felt bad for Sooyoung, especially when she saw the girl's sad expressions.

 

 

She sighed, then harden her resolve. She quickly stood up, and before Sooyoung could drink, she snactched the glass of vinegar out of Sooyoung's hands.

 

 

"Whaa-?" 

 

 

Before she could change her mind, Tiffany took a big gulp of the vinegar, immediately tasting the vile taste. She hated anything that was part of the traditional medicine team. 

 

"OH MY GOD." She said and coughed, before running away. 

 

 

It was vile. And gross. 

 

 

But then she smiled. At least she had helped her Sooyoung.

 

 

However, her happy bubble was broken the moment she saw Sooyoung drinking the rest of the vinegar calmly. Her eyes widened in surprise.

 

 

"B-But I thought you hated it..."

 

 

"Nah~ " Sooyoung smiled. "It's just for variety."

 

 

'Oh." Tiffany realised she had once again made a fool out of herself. All she wanted was to help her other members.

 

 

"Thank you for doing that though." Sooyoung smiled and leaned forwrard to kiss her. "I love you too."