Band-Aid

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Trying to see if I can update through my phone...

---------------------------

 

Sooyoung eyes naturally drifted to the kid leader.

 

She couldn't help it, although she had scolded herself many times to concentrate on the event, instead of concentrating on the older girl.

 

As their press conference was over, the nine walked gracefully out of the stage.

 

Though hidden, Sooyoung noticed the way Taeyeon's legs trembled a little with every step she took. Sooyoung bit her lips, then glanced at Taeyeon's shoes.

 

High Heels.

 

The younger girl smiled as all her doubts were cleared.

 

Aigoo, this girl.

 

------------------------------------------

 

"Kim Taeyeon, come here." The tall girl ordered, patting at the empty seat beside her.

 

"Neh..." Taeyeon winced a little but went over. The moment Taeyeon sat down on the chair, Sooyoung stood up and bend down in front of Taeyeon. The tall girl carefully slide Taeyeon's high heels out if the poor girl's feet. Sooyoung inspected the girl's feet.

 

"Just as what I've thought." Sooyoung turned Taeyeon's feet and saw the red blisters at the back if her feet. She took out two band-aids from her pocket and stick one behind each of the kid leader's feet. Taeyeon blushed at her girlfriend's actions."Thank... Thank you..." Sooyoung smiled and patted the shorter girl's thighs. "Anything for you, Tae."