Mushy words

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

The tall girl combed the entire dorm, trying to find her girlfriend.

 

 

Aish. Where is that shortie...

 

 

"Bang bang bang!" She heard a familar voice and a familar laugh. "I win!"

 

 

Opening the door to Soosun's room, she saw her girlfriend sitting down on the floor cross-legged, a wide grin on her face.

 

 

The short girl turned her head up and her face broke into a smile as she saw her girlfriend. "Hey Soo~ I beat Sunny!"

 

 

"Took you long enough," Sooyoung snorted.

 

 

"Yah! What is that suppose to mean?!" Sunny pouted. "I'm supposed to be the best gamer..."

 

 

"Supposed to be" Sooyoung made air quotation marks and smirked. "And now you're third."

 

 

"Rematch! Taeyeon!" Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

 

 

"Uh huh. My baby is coming with me." Sooyoung sling her right arm over Taeyeon neck and forced the girl to stand up by pulling her neck.

 

 

"Soo! That hurts!" Taeyeon grumbled. She was already used to her rough girlfriend actions though...

 

 

"Sorry Tae." Sooyoung apologised. "I need to bring you somewhere."

 

 

"Oh~ Where?" Taeyeon eyes gleamed in anticipation.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

"..."

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Are you serious? Choi Sooyoung! The somewhere is your room?!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

 

"Taeyeon~" Sooyoung whined as she settled her girlfriend on her bed. " I just have something to say to you, ok?"

 

 

"... Fine."

 

 

Sooyoung held both of Taeyeon's hand and stared directly into Taeyeon's eyes.

 

 

"First of all, Taeyeon, I'm really, really grateful that you are in my life. The day when I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes, that was the happiest day of my life. I love everything about you, your eyes, your cute nose, lips, arms, legs, your caring side, your timid side, even your angry side. They are all so beautiful, and I love everything single bit of it."

 

 

Taeyeon's hands trembled slightly.

 

 

"Secondly, I love how you care for me. I know it isn't easy for you to show your feelings but I can see that you're trying your best. I really appreciate it when you go and ask Sunny for advice when you have no idea what to do for our anniversary. I love how you stutter everytime you want to initiate skinship with me. Your awkward C-C-Can you h-hold my h-hand is just so cute."

 

 

Sooyoung paused for a while, before continuing.

 

 

"Lastly, I love you, and I hope that our relationship will continue for a very long time. I hope that our bond will be strong enough to overcome challenges that we might face in the future. We have already successfully overcome our first fight, our first misunderstanding and our first, diificult meeting with our parents. I love you, Kim Taeyeon. You're not perfect but you're perfect enough for me."

 

 

"..."

 

 

"So... is it that Korean beef shop we passed by yesterday?"

 

 

"Aish... I'm caught." Sooyoung sighed.

 

 

"Seriously Sooyoung... The things that you'll do for food." Taeyeon flick Sooyoung's forehead. "The moment you went all mushy and it wasn't our anniversary, I knew it was for food."

 

 

"Huhu," Sooyoung started to fake cry. "But Taeyeon will pay for the meal, right?"

 

 

 

"Arraso. Arraso."

 

 

"Yay! Taeyeon is the best!"

 

 

"Yah, yah, yah. I'm only best when I treat you to a meal."

 

 

"No! Taetae is forever best!"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Work on the mushy lines, Choi. You're getting rusty."

 

 

Sooyoung pouted.

 

 

"Arraso... Let's go to the Korean beef shop now, ok?"

 

 

"Yay~"

 

 

"Aish, the things I'll do for you." Taeyeon mumbled but could not help the smile forming on her face. She knew that Sooyoung had said that one whole chunk of mushy things for her Korean beef, but she also knew that Sooyoung had meant every word that she had said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Well... it was supposed to be more comical when I had thought of it but it didn't turn out that well when I actually start to write it ... =__="