Summer Choi^^

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

 Heh heh, so, I've decided to post a three shot fic! \^0^/

The link is... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183277/summer-choi-jessica-soosica-sooyoung

And being such a nice person, this update won't be you clicking the link

For I will be posting the first chapter here! 

Ah, I hope you will be interested in the three shot fic!>_<

Ok,ok. No more talking! Enjoy~^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 1

 

“That's so cool!”

 

 

“What's so cool?” The brunette asked, her eyes closed while leaning on the trunk of a tree.

 

 

“Having an English name.”

 

 

“It's common.”

 

 

“But... I've been your friend for so long and I didn't knew you had an English name. Until today.”

 

 

The brunette shrugged. “ You never asked.”

 

 

“Sooyeon...”The taller girl sat beside the latter, playing with her fingers, hesistant to speak.

 

 

“What?” The older girl asked. “What do you want?”

 

 

“How did you kow that I was going to ask a favour from you?”

 

 

The brunette laughed, leaning her head on the younger girl's shoulder.

 

 

“You're so simple to read, Youngie,”Jessica locked her fingers with the latter's ones. “What's your request?”

 

 

“I want...I want an English name too!”

 

 

Jessica gave a small laugh, but nodded her head at the request.

 

 

“You want me to choose an English name for you?” The older girl asked, wanting to confirm the request.

 

 

Sooyoung nodded her head eagerly.

 

 

“Ok. So what do you want to be called?”

 

 

“Hmm...” The taller girl thought for a moment, placing a finger on her chin. Her face brighten up when she finally thought of a great English name. “Donut!”

 

 

“Donut?!” Jessica repeated in disbelief and she started laughing. “Soo! You don't name yourself after a food item!”

 

 

“Well, but I love eating donuts!” Sooyoung replied indignantly.

 

 

“Aigoo...”

 

 

“Hmph!” The younger girl folded her arms and jerked her body to the right, forcing the latter to lift her head from the younger girl's shoulder.

 

 

“Yah! Turn your shoulder back so I can lean on it!”

 

 

“No!”

 

 

“Or else I won't give you an English name!”Jessica said threatening.

 

 

“Ah! Fine!” Sooyoung turned back to her original position and felt a slight weight on her shoulder.

 

 

There was a moment of silence and Sooyoung waited patiently, knowing that the older girl was deep in her thoughts.

 

 

“I've chosen,” Jessica finally announced.

 

 

“So, what's my English name?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

 

 

“Summer.”

 

 

“Summer?” Sooyoung asked, confused, feeling that the name that Jesica had chosen for her was a complete rip-off. “Isn't Summer a season?”

 

 

“Uh-huh” Jessica nodded.

 

 

“Yah! How can I be called after a season if being called after my favourite food is not allowed?!”

 

 

“It's not the same, Youngie,” Jessica explained patiently. “People don't name themselves after food names.”

 

 

“Fine,” Sooyoung pouted. But she still felt that her name was a complete rip-off. “Why am I called Summer then?”

 

 

Jessica smiled.

 

 

“Because you are warm, just like Summer. And that I love the season Summer the most.”

 

 

The younger one thought for a while before grinning.

 

 

“I love it.”

 

 

“Of course,” Jessica snorted. “ I have a high standard in choosing stuff, okay?”

 

 

“Neh.”

 

 

The two sat in silence again.

 

 

“Sooyeon?”

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“Shouldn't your English name be Winter then?”

 

 

“Why?!”

 

 

“Because you are as cold as the winter, Ice princess!” Sooyoung teased.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

“And also because... Winter is my favourite season~”

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah!>_< So I hope that you guys would be interested in it...