Happy Birthday

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Sorry for being lame XD

---

 






"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy Birthday Kwon Yuri!"

 

The eight girls chroused together in the plane, Tiffany in the middle, holding the birthday cake.

 

"Happy birthday to me!" Yuri laughed and blew out the candles on the cake.

 

One by one, the girls handed their birthday gifts to the birthday girl. Yuri smiled and accepted them happily.

 

All except one.

 

The girl's smile slightly faltered. "Where is Sooyoung?"

 

"Now that Unnie had just said it, where is Sooyoung? She was just beside me a moment ago..." Yoona replied.

 

"Sooyoung! Sooyoungie~ Where are you~?" Tiffany shouted with her naturally loud voice. The other members winced. 

 

"Fany!"

 

"Oops..." Tiffany sticked out her tongue and scratched the back of her neck. "Sorry..."

 

"Ugh... Did that Shikshin went off to steal the airplane's food... "Sunny groaned.

 

Beep!

 

Tiffany took out her manager whistle and blow at it. 

 

"Fany!"

 

"Oops... Anyway, let's split into groups and search for Sooyoung. Jessica, Taeyeon and me will be in one group. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun will be in one group. Sunny and Yuri will be in one group."

 

The other seven nodded at Tiffany's suggestion.

 

"Let's go go go~" Tiffany announced. 

 

"Yuri, let's search the first class cabin!" Sunny suggested and let Yuri led her. Before they were out of sight, Sunny turned back and winked at Tiffany.

 

Things were going as planned.

 

"Sooyoung? Sooyoung? Where are you?" Yuri called out before clamping her lips shut. People were staring weirdly at her. 

 

Well, at least they don't seem to recognise me... Yuri sighed.

 

"Omg are you like Snsd Yuri?!"

 

Crap.

 

"Er...Er..." Before Yuri could reply the fan that was walking towards her, she let herself get flung to somewhere.

 

And  that somewhere was warm. Well actually, it was more of a someone.

 

"MMM! MMM!"

 

"Shush Yuri. It's me."

 

She felt the hand on relaxed.

 

"Soo-Sooyoung?"

 

"That's me alright."

 

That was when Yuri took in her suroundings...

 

"Why are we in the toilet?" Yuri turned herself to face Sooyoung.

 

"Er... Well..." Sooyoung stuttered and scratch her arm awkwardly. "I know it's not the best place in the world to do this. But..."

 

Sooyoung took out a bunch of roses from her back. "Happy Birthday Kwon Yuri."

 

"Awww... Sooyoung..."

 

"And... " Sooyoung shifted a little. "Here's your present."

 

"Ooooh~" Yuri took the present excitedly and unwrapped it. "It's.. It's... a... key?"

 

Sooyoung nodded. " A key to my heart~ And besides," Sooyoung showed Yuri a lock. "Only you can unlock this lock with the key."

 

"Soo... Sooyoung..." Yuri wrapped her arms around the tall girl and kissed the girl on the cheek. "Thanks. I didn't know you had the romantic blood in you."

 

Wait... Romantic... Key... Lock...

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes at Sooyoung. "This had better not be from one of those Taeny fanfics that you read."

 

"Heheheh. Right on the spot..." Sooyoung laughed awkwardly.

 

"Choi Sooyoung!"

 

"But it's romantic~" Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Yeah, yeah. You and your Taeny. Seriously Soo, sometimes I think that you like Taeny more than Soori..."

 

"Yuri~ You know that I'm not like that."

 

"Yeah, yeah."

 

"Yuri!" Sooyoung cupped the older woman's face and forced the older woman to look at her. "I. Love. You. More. Than. Taeny."

 

Yuri blushed and looked sideways.

 

"I love you, Kwon Yuri," Sooyoung softened her eyes and planted a kiss on Yuri's lips.

 

"I love you too, Choi Sooyoung." Yuri replied back and kissed the taller woman.

 

Best birthday ever! And it's not because of the limited edition Mickey Mouse cap that Tiffany had bought me!