Balloon

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Lol, Don't mind me. Mindless update about Sootae kekekek. From the famous balloon Sootae moment... 20/7? Like just , just a new Sootae moment. Anyways the pictures look erted so... HAHAHH Maybe it's only me xD

 

 

"Hohohohoho~" Taeyeon smirked evilly as she clutch onto the ballon that she had managed to caught. With her hands, she tried to pop the balloon, but failed miserably. 

 

 

Laughter was heard from the fans in the mosh pit and Taeyeon blushed slightly at the embarrassement.

 

 

Aish... Looks like I'll have to find someone to help me pop- 

 

 

Her eyes locked onto the tall figure in front of her and her lips curved up into her familar byuntae grin. 

 

 

"Sooyoungieeee~"

 

 

"Wha- I-Noooooo!" Before poor Sooyoung could protest, Taeyeon had her trapped. The ballon was so dangerously close to bursting that Sooyoung screamed in horror. "NOOOOO!"

 

 

Taeyeon caught a glimpse of Sooyoung's expression and immediately felt... Naughty...?

 

 

Taeyeon quickly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung tightly and pressed against the balloon harder, giggling evilly as she saw Sooyoung turning more afraid by the minute.

 

 

"Yah!Yah!" Sooyoung was wailing now, praying that the balloon would not burst.  On the other hand, Taeyeon was dissapointed that the ballon was still not bursting. She pressed on harder.

 

 

And felt a cold glare. 

 

 

Taeyeon looked up and gulped as she saw Tiffany glaring at her, with the stop-what-you-are-doing-now stare.

 

 

The kid leader pouted but released Sooyoung, the latter letting out sighs of relief. 

 

 

"Sorry~ Manager Hwang~" Taeyeon smiled in apology while Tiffany shook her head at how childish her member was behaving.

 

 

"Sorry too, Sooyoungie~" Taeyeon said to the taller girl, in which Sooyoung let out a weak smile. 

 

 

"You'll... get... it... later... Tae..." 

 

 

"Heheheh...." Taeyeon laughed awkwardly and quickly ran to the other members, immediately regretting her victim choice.

 

 

Should have just chose the maknae or something...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yah! Taeyeon! Look at this!" Sunny raised her voice slightly, enough to catch the attention of her other members. 'You too, Soo."

 

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Sunny pushed her phone towards the leader. Taeyeon eyes widened in shock. "Oh... gawd..."

 

 

"Yeah, Sunny?" Sooyoung asked from behind, hearing Sunny's shouts.

 

 

The kid leader tried to cover the phone screen but Sunny snatched her phone back and showed Sooyoung the pictures. "Heheheh~" Taeyeon glared at Sunny.

 

 

"Oh my..." Sooyoung's jaw dropped and her face turned bright red. "Kim. Tae. Yeon."

 

 

Taeyeon gulped. "Erm... hehe...?"

 

 

"Heh, what's with the tensions here- wow is that Sooyoung's face?" Tiffany stared curiously at the Sootae pictures, and noticed how wrong the pictures turned out. "Taetae... I told you not to do those actions......"

 

 

"A-ah... Forgive me?" Taeyeon took a step back as two pairs of eyes were glaring at her. "A-a-ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

Taeyeon turned and started running like crazy, away from the two angry girls.

 

 

"KIM TAEYEON! I"LL GET BACK AT YOU 100%!!! KAJDIGDKLAHNDKLAD"

 

 

"TAETAE! HOW DARE YOU RUIN OUR IMAGE WITH SUCH ERTED PHOTOS AKODNOKSALNCOKA"