Just another day

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

 

Hey~ A short update~ And just... kinda similar to the other shots...I guess >_< Mianhae~ T___T

Sootae ^_______^

Cough. I'm running out of ideas cough. It would be good if someone starts to supply me with some... >_<

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

“Yah! Hands of my Taetae!” The tall girl demanded possessively, the chips that she was eating was flying out of .

 

 

“Ok~” Yoona answered playfully and released her grip from the kid leader.

 

 

“Tae!” Sooyoung got off her seat and placed her arms around Taeyeon. Protectively.

 

 

The shorter girl giggled, turned around, and hugged the taller girl back.

 

 

“Since when were you so possessive?” Taeyeon asked softly, as she gave a half grin and kisssed Sooyoung's neck.

 

 

“Ah-ah-” The taller girl stammered, her face going red.

 

 

“Didn't I told you not to talk with your mouth full?” Taeyeon fingers curled around Sooyoung's hair and she pulled the taller girl down, kissing Sooyoung on the lips.

 

 

Sooyoung sighed and placed her hands around Taeyeon thighs. Like the perfect fit to a puzzle, Taeyeon lifted herself up and wrapped her thighs around Sooyoung's waist.

 

 

“Er.... guys....?!” Yoona stammered. “Seohyun... is there....”

 

 

“Sooyoung~ Wanna play-. What. The.” Sunny had walked out of the room and witnessed the lovey dovey scene between the couple.

 

 

Not that it was not uncommon. But. Freaking. Seohyun. Is. There.

 

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG! KIM TAEYEON! GET OFF HER WAIST!NOW!”

 

 

“But...” Taeyeon broke the kiss and turned to face Sunny, pouting a little.

 

 

“OFF! NOW!”

 

 

Tayeon sighed and unwrapped her legs.Sooyoung pouted and locked her fingers into Taeyeon's ones.

 

 

“Aish! Go to my room...”

 

 

Needing no further encouragement, the two rushed into the room and shut the door.

 

 

“Seo!” Sunny rushed over to the wide eyed girl who was curled up in a ball. Yoona was already patting Seohyun's back. “Are you alright?”

 

 

“Unnie... Taeyeon Unnie... Sooyoung Unnie...” Seohyun mumbled blankly.

 

 

“Those two!” Sunny growled. “They are going to get it once I get the door unlocked!”