Rain Tears

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Hey. A short update! Part 1! Lol. Featuring Changsoo... And Kyuyoung?;) Kekeke. Something new I thought of :D

Will update soon! :3

 

 

-----

 

 

 

"Sooyoung ah, let's go out later for lunch, okay?”

 

 

My breathing fasten as I timidly tilt my head up. My eyes locked into his, and it felt like the world had stop. Every detail of his face, every eye lash, every drop of sweat that will gather at the end of his hair... His eyes.

 

 

“Changmin!” Changmin turned away from me and I gulped in mouthful of air.

 

 

Choi Sooyoung! You have to stop this... this spazzing of Changmin!

 

 

“My hyungs are finding me. Later.” Changmin smiled and waved at me, before grabbing his bag and heading of to his next class.

 

 

Yes, to all you people out there. Changmin is mine. My boyfriend to be exact. However... He does not act like one... Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Class is over.”

 

 

I hurriedly packed my bag and walk as normally as I can out of the class, before dashing to his class.

 

 

Me, desperate? No. Of course not.

 

 

When I reached his class, my heart dropped. I knew what was going to happen.

 

 

“Sooyoung... Mianhae.” Changmin came out of his classroom and ruffled my hair. “Yunho hyung invited me to lunch.”

 

 

“Ah... It's fine.” It was even a wonder to me how I could say out those words with such a neutral tone. “I came here to find Kyu.”

 

 

“Youngie!”

 

 

Speaking of the devil, Kyuhyun popped out of the class.

 

 

“Kyu!” I greeted back as enthusiastically as I could.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked back at me with a knowing smile. Damn. Suddenly it felt very hot and stuffy and I wanted to get out of this place. I needed to get out of this place.

 

 

“B-Bye, Changmin.” Grabbing Kyuhyun's hand, I starting running.

 

 

Stupid Changmin. Pabo Changmin. I hate you!