Pepero

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Yay!\^0^/ I updated! Haha:D. 

Don't know if you guys will like this>.< 

Sootae~^^ ( Because I felt kinda guilty supporting soori:P)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Pepero

 

The nine exhausted members boarded their van after a long day of promotion.

 

Jessica and Tiffany sat right at the front, followed by Yoona and Yuri. Seohyun and Sooyoung sat behind the Yoonyul twins, behind them Sunny and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon sat in a single seat that was in the same row as Seohyun and Sooyoung

 

With a grin, Sooyoung took out a box of Pepero and started munching on it.

 

Seohyun gave a disgusted look at the unhealthy pepero and turned to look at the scenary.

 

The YoonYul twins turned back and gave puppy looks to the Shikshin, hoping that she might give them a pepero.

 

“Please, please, pulease!” The YoonYul twins begged Sooyoung.

 

“Merong!” Sooyoung childishly stuck out her tongue and shook her head.

 

The YoonYul twins hung their heads in dissapointment. However, they gave bright looks to Sooyoung a seond later, hopefully waiting for a stick of pepero.

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the two. She dug her fingers inside the pepero packaging, only to realised that there was only one pepero stick left.

 

She turned her head to the right, seeing Taeyeon.

 

“Shorty,” Sooyoung callled out.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she saw the pepero stick in Sooyoung's hand.

 

Probably going to tease me again...

 

“Neh?” taeyeon asked.

 

“Nah,” Sooyoung placed the last pepero stick onto Taeyeon's left hand.

 

Choi Sooyoung. Giving her last pepero stick. Something must be wrong.

 

“Did you drop it on the floor or something?” Taeyeon asked suspiciously, inspecting the pepero stick carefully for any dirt.

 

“You can give it back to me if you want.”

 

Taeyeon immediately shook her head and ate the pepero stick.

 

The YoonYul twins sighed.

 

“Ahh...Sooyoung Unnie is so biased to taeyeon unnie,” Yoona complained.

 

“I know, right?” Yuri supported Yoona's sentence.

 

Sooyoung face turned slightly red at the comment.

 

“Soo~” Taeyeon called out.

 

“Yes?” Sooyoung asked, turning to face Taeyeon.

 

The older girl leaned forward and pecked Sooyoung on the cheek. “Thank you.”

 

“It's nothing...” Sooyoung mummbled, her face turning red while she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

 

The YoonYul twins looked at each other before grinning.

 

Oh was it so fun to see their Shikshin getting embarrassed and shy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?>.< y? Good?

Thanks for the comments anyways!^^ *bows*