Potato Chips

Because Sooyoung is love~^^

Sootae~~ Lalala~ 

Anyways, it's a bit naughty... HahaXD Need to change my mind:P

HahahaXD The picture is one of the most famous Sootae pic nowadaysXD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Potato chips

 

 

“Give it to me!”

 

 

“No!” The younger girl stuck out her tongue childishly, infuritating the older girl.

 

 

“Ummmma!” The older girl cried out.

 

 

A loud sigh was heard before a very leader like Taeyeon appeared at the door of the kitchen.

 

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked, arms akimbo.

 

 

“Yoona wouldn't share her chips with me!” Sooyoung complained.

 

 

Taeyon shooked her head in defeat. Great. Just great.

 

 

“Yoong, get down from the chair now and Sooyoung,” Taeyeon warned, “Don't you dare snatch the bowl of chips from Yoong when she comes down.”

 

 

“Whaaaat?!” The shikshin's outcry was silenced by the older girl's glare.

 

 

“Fine.” Sooyoung sulked.

 

 

The doe eyed girl, relieved that her food would not be snatched by a certain someone, bent down and got off the chair. She stuck out her tongue at the shikshin before heading to the living room. “Too bad~”

 

 

Taeyeon went to the kitchen door and locked it

 

 

“You think Taengoo will be scolding Soo?” Tiffany asked amusely.

 

 

“5000 won that Tae and Soo will fight!” Hyoyeon declared.

 

 

“Well, 10000 won that they will make up by the time they come out of the kitchen!” Yoona bet.

 

 

 

 

-Kitchen-

 

 

The shorter girl walked towards Sooyoung, her fingers combing through her hair.

 

 

Sooyoung immediately felt guilty. Taeyeon only did that when she was stressed, or frustrated.

 

 

“I thought I was the only food you needed.”

 

 

“I'm really sorry Tae. It isn't my fault! Yoona was just so selfish and didn't want to share her food and I had to choice but to – ehh?” The leader words had finally gotten through into the dense shikshin's head.

 

 

Knowing that her words had finally sunk in, Taeyeon blushed when she realised how cheesy and ual she sounded.

 

 

The leader took a bold step forward and wrapped her arms around the younger girl's waist, giving Sooyoung a kiss on her jaw.

 

 

The younger girl stood still, not giving any reaction to the kid leader.

 

 

Thinking that she had done something wrong, Taeyeon awkwardly released Sooyoung, taking a few steps back, her eyes casted down in embarrassment.

 

 

Doing that, Taeyeon failed to see a smirk on Sooyoung's face.

 

 

The taller girl advanced on the kid leader. Grabbing Taeyeon's arms, she slammed the peite girl hard onto the kitchen's wall and kissed her.

 

 

Taeyeon yelped at the pain but wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck, kissing the girl back.

 

 

“You scared me back there,” Taeyeon pouted, as she broke the kiss.

 

 

“You know I'm shallow... So my reaction isn't so fast.”Sooyoung said defensely.

 

 

Taeyeon snorted at the lame excuse.

 

 

“You don't believe me?” Sooyoung drawled, staring seductively at Taeyeon, her fingers playing with the hem of Taeyeon's shirt.

 

 

“Yah! Not here!” Taeyeon mildly chilled the younger girl, swatting the fingers away. “I don't want the girls to h-hear...”

 

 

She saw the impatient lust in the younger girl's eyes.

 

 

“Later.” Taeyeon said firmly.

 

 

Sooyoung pouted.

 

 

“Because now, we're going to buy the chips that you want,” Taeyeon said. She unlocked the kitchen door and went out of the kitchen.

 

 

Sooyoung grinned and went into full shikshin mode.

 

 

“I don't care, I want at least three packets!” The shikshin demanded, locking arms with the kid leader.

 

 

“Aigoo~ Anything for my Shikshin~” Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

The two happily went out of the dorm.

 

 

 

“10000 won~” A certain choding grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

What should I write next?:) Hmm. Sootae, Soosica, Soori, Sooseo.