Mixed-up Soul I

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaaa Jejudo dda!”, Somin screamed in excitement as they reached at the beach of Hannah Guesthouse, their guesthouse for 3 days and 2 nights trip at Jeju Island.

 

             The sea was jewel-blue, the sky was like a curtain of silk with tufty clouds of wizard-white drifted past. It was soothing as the beach they walked was like an enchanting paradise. Is there anything quite as blissful as an amble by the seashore? It’s like walking through an airy womb of sky and sound. The sea is cerulean-blue gown and it seems dipped in earthshine-gold. 

 

             A girl figured wearing blue tank top with short jeans standing by the seashore was seen by Jongkook. He went to the familiar silhouette and put his hand on her shoulder. “Joha?”, he asked. 

 

             “Eung.”, Jihyo answered while inhaling the fresh air of Jeju Island.

 

             “I hope we can do this every day. Escaping from the class and assignments. Also horrible life.”. Jongkook said the truth facts.

 

             “Nado.”, Jihyo replied shortly. 

 

             “Ya! Nideul mwoya? Palli wa! We have to check in!”, shouted Jaesuk from far-away at Jongkook and Jihyo. 

 

             Both Jongkook and Jihyo turned and answered, Eo!”.

 

 

They arrived at their guesthouse as one of the staffs of Hannah Guesthouse lead them. “This is your guesthouse, sonnim. Enjoy your trip.”, the staff opened the door and gave the keys to Jaesuk.

 

            “Gomawoyo.”, Jaesuk thanked the staff as behalf of his friends. She bowed and excused herself. 

 

             Jaesuk, Sukjin, Jongkook, Gary, Haha, Jihyo, Dongwook, Kwangsoo, Sechan, Somin, Sujung, Kyungeun, Byul and Sunbin entered their guesthouse with their happy face. They were awed that their mouths and eyes wide opened looking at their beautiful guesthouse. 

 

             “Where did you found this gem, hyung?”, Kwangsoo asked as his eyes lit up looking at the surrounding of the guesthouse. The beautiful chandelier with the mirror-look-liked ceiling light up the guesthouse. A snow-white colored sets of sofa probably fits with the beige furniture filled the house. A various art of paintings hanging on the walls suits the beige wallpaper of the wall and the white ceiling light. 

 

             “I found it on the sites. By the way, we have five rooms. four rooms with three people and one room with two people.”, Jaesuk explained to his friends. “Who wants the only one room with two people?”.

 

             “Na! Na, hyung!”, Kwangsoo answered in a rush.

 

             “Nugurang?”, Jaesuk asked back.

 

             “Sunbin.”, Kwangsoo answered shyly while scratching his non-itchy head.

 

             Sukjin and Jongkook who stood next to Kwangsoo’s left and right punched him in the stomach and hitting him in his head. They found Kwangsoo dirty trick to sleep in a room with his girlfriend. 

 

             “Naya, Jaesuk-a. Neorang.”, Sukjin raised his hand and winked at Jaesuk.

 

            “Haaaaaaah.”, Jaesuk sighed.

 

             “Aigooo, uri hyung really can’t stay away from his favorite friend.”, Haha teased. 

 

             “Keunyang married to Jaesuk, hyung. Don’t get married with Sujung noona.”, Sechan joked as he wanted to tease Sukjin.

 

             “Andwae. Sujung is mine. Keutji, Sujung-a?”, Sukjin put his hand on Sujung’s shoulder who stood next to him.

 

             “Ani, oppa. I will get married with Kyungeun. You can get married with Jaesukie.”, Sujung unbelievably join their teased. It’s brought laughter to their group of friends. 

 

             Every person already have their own roommates as they divided it earlier after the talked. Sukjin was with Jaesuk in one room, Jongkook, Haha and Gary in one room while Dongwook, Sechan and Kwangsoo are roommates. The boys’ rooms were at the downstairs while the girls were at the upstairs. Jihyo, Somin and Sunbin were in one room while Sujung, Kyungeun and Byul were in the another room at upstairs. “Let’s unpacked and go to rest first. We will go to the beach on the evening to play volleyball later.”, Jongkook suggested. 

 

             “Keurae, me and the girls will prepare the lunch after we unpacked for a while.”, Jihyo answered.

 

 

              “Pum!”, the sound of the volleyball slapped through their arms as the ball passed by from another team to another team. Sukjin who can’t catch the ball from the another team cause his team behind three points. 

 

             “Aaaa hyunggg!”, Sechan whined.

 

             “Why can’t you catch the ball, hyung?”, Jaesuk’s turned to show his dissatisfied. 

 

             “The ball is not out?”, Sukjin asked their teammates due to his wit that he thought that he gained a point. Jongkook’s team, which from another team cheered loudly as they scored one free-like-point due to Sukjin’s mistake.

 

             The sound of two palms slapping each other showed that Dongwook and Jongkook happy to the opponent’s mistake. “Though we got this one useless tall man, we are three points ahead.”, Haha who was in the same team with Dongwook, Jongkook and Kwangsoo started to talk to tease Kwangsoo.

 

             “Neo keunyang goal keeper ya.”, Jaesuk shouted from the opponent’s team to tease Kwangsoo too. “You didn’t do anything.”.

 

             “Musseun goal keeper, hyung? This is volleyball, soccer aniya.”, Kwangsoo voiced his discontent. 

 

             “Eo, keureom you can get out of the court. Play soccer at the field alone!”, Jaesuk pointed out his finger at Kwangsoo while grinning showing his protuding teeth.

 

             “Aaaa hyung!”, Kwangsoo screamed with his eyes wrinkled and mouth opened.

 

             “Eoooo, yoejadeul wasseoooo!”, Haha screamed as Jihyo, Somin, Sunbin, Sujung, Kyungeun and Byul light steps entered the beach after cleaning their kitchen after lunch earlier.

 

             “Sunbin-a. Come here!”, Kwangsoo waved at his girlfriend to lure her to form a team. 

 

             Naturally Sujung, Kyungeun and Somin went to the Jaesuk’s team while Jihyo, Byul and Sunbin went to Jongkook’s team. 

 

             “Eo, the girls were naturally went to their boyfriends’ team, aniya?”, Gary who were in Jaesuk’s team started to speak. He looked at his teammates and noticed Somin. “Eoooo, Jeon Sominnnnnn. You wanted to be on the same team with Sechan?”, Gary teased Somin while smiling and eyeing Sechan.

 

             “Aniya, oppa.”, Somin denied with her narrowed eyes and smiling lips. 

 

             “Keureom nae partner nuguya?!!!”, Gary screamed showing his dissatisfied. “Aaa Dongwook-a!!!!!”, he aware that only he and Dongwook doesn’t have any partner despite having a little crush on Jihyo but he realized he’s nothing to Jihyo. He willingly to pair up Jihyo with Jongkook, like his friends. 

 

             “Gary hyungggggg!!!”, Dongwook from the opponent’s team playing along with Gary to show their dissatisfaction. 

 

             While later, Jongkook’s team lead the game as they won the first round. They cheered and high-fived each other while Jaesuk’s team sighed as they lost the first round. “Aaaa Sukjin hyungggg”, Jaesuk groaned. 

 

             “Ya, we still have one round to decide who win this game. Chill out, Jaesuk-a.”, Sukjin said. 

 

             “Ya, let’s decide a punishment for a losing team!”, Kwangsoo shouted to suggest his opinion. 

 

             “Eo, it’s seems fun.”, Jihyo replied in anticipant that she found Kwangsoo’s ideas seem interesting.

 

             “What punishment should suit the best?”, Byul asked. 

 

             Byul asked her group of friends as she also found it interesting. They sat at the medium size of hut by the beach to take a break before they start their second round match of volleyball. “Eoooo, Goeun-a. I can’t believe you are slowly adapting to our species?”, Dongwook spoke.

 

             “It must be Donghoon hyung taught her.”, Sechan teased.

 

             “Aniya, she probably saw how you guys behave.”, Haha defended himself after gulping a bottle of drink.

 

             “Mwoya?”. The others replied with their laughter.

 

             Jongkook who sat next to Jihyo saw her struggled to open the bottle cap to drink, he immediately took Jihyo’s water bottle and opened it for her. “Neo, gwenchana?”, Jongkook asked Jihyo. 

 

             “Eung, gwenchana. Gomawo.”, Jihyo answered with her gratitude. She gobbled down her drink while Jongkook staring at her. He found that Jihyo is attractive even if she is only drinking. “How can a human being this beautiful and attractive?”, Jongkook asked in his mind.

 

             Jaesuk who witnessed the scene from faraway instantly whispered to Haha who sat next to him, “Look at Jongkook.”. Haha who leaned himself near to Jaesuk to hear his whisper instantly looked at Jongkook. 

 

             “Aniji?”, Haha asked Jaesuk. They just kept looking at each other with a question that they don’t have the answer.

 

             “Hyung, keuman Jihyo noona pabayoooo.”, Kwangsoo who also witnessed the scene surprisingly reprimanded Jongkook. Jaesuk and Haha surprised by Kwangsoo also opened their eyes wide straight away, like they were the one who got caught instead of Jongkook. 

 

             “Kwangsoo pabo.”, Haha murmured to himself. 

 

             Jongkook who get shocked by Kwangsoo sudden words, suddenly scoffed and act like nothing happen. “Mwo?”, he flustered as all eyes were on him and drank his drink right away. 

 

             Jihyo who just finished her drink, immediately asked Jongkook. “Oppa wae? Did something strange on my face?”, Jihyo asked innocently as she didn’t notice anything strange with Jongkook staring at her. 

 

             “Lucky she’s Mong Jihyo.”, Jaesuk murmured to himself. Haha nodded as he also agreed with Jaesuk’s.

 

             “Jamkan, jamkan. What is the punishment we should give to the loser?”, Dongwook asked to break the awkward situation.

 

             “Eo… using hot pants on the last day?”.

 

             “Sleeping at the beach.”.

 

             “Go to an extreme ride!”.

 

             “Pay for drinks in a month.”

 

             “Finish my assignments!!!!”.

 

             Everyone be suggested their ridiculous punishments. “Ya, ya. It’s too difficult. Why would we wear hot pants in the middle of autumn? Keurigu, sleeping at the beach? Ya, we are going here to sleep in our warm bed of our elegance guesthouse. What else? Extreme rides? I would rather die rather than going to these rides. By the way, extreme rides are way too expensive. We can’t afford that. Same goes to pay for the drinks in a month. Ya! We got 14 people here. We probably won’t drink one bottle of soju per person, right? Minimum 3 bottles per person. 3 divided by 14 is 42 bottles. Michyeosseo? Keurigu, doing our friends’ assignment? I won’t-“.

 

             “Hyung, hyung. Arasseo. Can you please just stop? Ahhhh chansori.”, Jaesuk complained.

 

             “This is why people said don’t hang out with people who have a big gap of age with us.”, Jongkook teased.

 

             “Ya, Jongkook-a.”, Sukjin replied looking upset. All of them giggled by Jongkook’s comment. 

 

             “Cook for today’s dinner sounds good, right?”, Kyungeun, the shy girl of Jaesuk’s girlfriend suddenly talked to give her opinion.

 

             “Eo, sounds fun.”, Sunbin nodded and agreed.

 

             “Wash the dishes too!”, Somin added. 

 

             All of them agreed by the girls’ suggestion of punishment as it’s suit them. 

 

 

             Jaesuk’s team led the second round match of the volleyball game by 2 points ahead. “I think we will have the third round of this game, yeudeura.”, Jaesuk said in confidence. 

 

             “We won’t let you, hyung!”, Jongkook answered. 

 

             Gary giving a smashed to his opponent’s team and the ball went to Jongkook’s team speedily. A loud pop hit Jihyo’s left shoulder. “Argh!”, Jihyo screamed. Jongkook dashingly went to Jongkook and hold her. “Ya, neo gwenchana?”. Jongkook asked in worried that his eyes might pop out very soon. 

 

             “Eo. Just shocked.”, Jihyo nodded and told Jongkook that she is fine, though the pain was something impossible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter