Entertwined Souls

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook went to his apartment after getting discharged from the hospital 3 days later. Though he broke his 11 ribs but he was getting fine and broken ribs are just common in an accident since ribs are easily to break. It’s not dangerous too. 

 

He was accompanied with Jihyo at his apartment as he requested though Sukjin, Jaesuk, Haha, Dongwook, Kwangsoo, Sechan and Somin wanted to accompany him too. But being as quick-witted as Jaesuk, he backed out on his friends’ behalf and made the others sighed to just let Jihyo the one who will accompany Jongkook.

 

             Jongkook took his seat on his favorite single brown couch as soon as they entered the apartment. Jihyo putted his stuffs on the 3-seat beige couch and started to talk. “Oppa, gwenchana?”.

 

             Jongkook nodded. “I miss this.”.

 

             “Miss what?”.

 

             “Missing you here. We used to cuddle and watched movie together back then.”, he smiled. “Remember that we also used to spend time on every Friday and Saturday since we don’t have too much schedule on these days? I also remember when you used to cook kimchi jiggae on my kitchen and it’s taste awful.”, Jongkook giggled. Reminiscing the days and memories.

 

             Jihyo chuckled. She also remembered there are lots of memories at Jongkook’s apartment. These good old days. “Oppa, keuman. You should go to sleep.”, Jihyo stood up and tried to hold Jongkook and lead him to bed. 

 

             Jongkook stopped her and grabbed her wrist. “Have you thought about it?”.

 

             Jihyo looked at him straight in the eyes and shook her head. “Let’s talk about it sometimes. Please focus on your recover first.”.

 

             Jongkook let her wrist go and looked away. “Sirheo.”.

 

             “Oppa.”.

 

             Jongkook still ignored her and just sat on the couch. 

 

             “Oppa, go to sleep first and I will think about it at home.”.

 

             “You won’t stay?”.

 

             Jihyo shook his head. 

 

             Jongkook looked at her. “You want to leave me alone here? Who will accompany and take care of me then? Na appeo, Jihyo-ya.”.

 

             “That’s why I asked you to sleep and I will leave after that. I will come back tomorrow. Palli wa.”, Jihyo tried to lift Jongkook by grabbing his arms with her small body.

 

             Jongkook just agreed and accepted it, and both of them went to Jongkook’s bedroom. Jihyo gently putted Jongkook on his bed and tucked him in. “Ja, I will be here till you asleep.”, Jihyo said while grabbing a black chair nearby. She took a seat and looked at Jongkook who stared at her with his puppy small eyes. 

 

             “Stay.”, Jongkook said while grabbing Jihyo’s wrist.

 

             Jihyo shook her head. “I can’t. I will come back tomorrow. I promised.”, Jihyo showed her pinky finger to Jongkook.

 

             “Wae?”.

 

             “I just… can’t. Oppa, I still have a lot in my mind.”.

 

             “You leave me for 2 years and I asked you to stay here taking care of me but you won’t? You let me miss you for these ing 2 years without talking and explain it to me?”.

 

             “Oppa…”.

 

             “You made me crazy by not knowing your well-being and where you live? And I don’t even know whether you are alive or dead.”.

 

             “Oppa, keuman.”.

 

             “Or am I a burden to you?”.

 

             Jihyo shook her head. “It’s not that, oppa.”.    

 

             “Then what?”.

 

             “Can you look at me the same while I did those things to you? If you look at me, won’t you remember the pain I gave you? Just how much suffer should I let you-“.

 

             Jongkook sat on the bed and pulled Jihyo closer to him. He hugged her and patting her head. “No no no, I’m not. Honestly, I’m happy you are here. I’m happy you are back. I just….. miss you so much, Cheon Seongim.”.

 

             Jihyo tears escaped from her eyes as she leaned her head on Jongkook’s shoulder. “Oppa, mian. Jeongmal mianhae.”.

 

             Jongkook shook his head and patting Jihyo’s head to assure that he is fine. “Aniya. Stop apologizing. If you really feel bad to me, stay Jihyo. Don’t leave me again.”.

 

             Jihyo pulled away from Jongkook hugged and looked at him. She nodded, “arasseo”.

 

             Her answered put Jongkook’s smile on his face. He hugged Jihyo again to embrace her. “Gomawo, Jihyo-ya.”.

 

             “Ani, naega gomawo, oppa.”.

 

             “So, I want you back…”, Jongkook said.

 

             “No.”.

 

             “Wae… wae Jihyo-ya?”.

 

             Jihyo looked at him while pouting, “does my kimchi jiggae really that awful?”.

 

             Jongkook giggled while looking at the pouting Jihyo. How much he misses those face of her.

 

 

Jongkook woke up and noticed that Jihyo is not by his side. He looked at his bed one more time and not even Jihyo’s shadow were there. He started to panic and went outside of his room. “Jihyo-ya!”.

 

             “Eo, oppa. You are awake?”, Jihyo asked while cooking at the kitchen. She looked at Jongkook who was panicked and asked, “Oppa, wae? Did something happen? Why you look so panicked?”.

 

             “Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook called while panting. “I thought you leave me again.”.

 

             “I’m not, oppa. I’m here.”, Jihyo said with a sad smile while her hands are busy stirring the kimchi jiggae. She must have been traumatizing the muscle man.

 

             Jongkook went to Jihyo and back hugged her. “Kajima, Cheon Seongim.”. He said while kissing Jihyo’s temple.

 

             “I’m not.”, Jihyo said with a sad smile again while her right hand stirring the kimchi jiggae and her left hand held Jongkook’s hand. 

 

           “Dahaengida.”, Jongkook said in relieved.

 

             “By the way, I’m not Cheon Seongim anymore. I’m Cheon Sooyeon now.”.

 

             “Eo? You changed your name?”.

 

             “Eo. I wanted to change.”.

 

             “And that’s explain your pretty haircut?”.

 

             Jihyo nodded with a smile. 

 

“Beautiful, Cheon Sooyeon.”. Jongkook complimented. 

 

“Aaaa oppa. Sit on the chair or watch tv while I’m cooking. It’s suffocating that you keep hugging me.”, Jihyo whined while trying to get out from Jongkook’s big arms.

 

Jongkook hugged her tighter while closing his eyes. “Ani. I want to cherish this moment.”.

 

“You got to cherish me more later if you let go of your hug now.”, Jihyo threatened. 

 

Jongkook immediately let go of his big muscle arms from Jihyo and asked her, “Jinjja?”.

 

Jihyo nodded while eyes still looking at her kimchi jiggae.

 

“But seriously, are you cooking kimchi jiggae again? Na anmoggeo.”, Jongkook said while walking away.

 

“Ya! My kimchi jiggae has improved. I cooked a lot when I was craving this in LA.”, Jihyo fired and grabbed Jongkook’s hair while letting go her kimchi jiggae on the pot. 

 

“Aaaaa Jihyo-ya! Jihyo, appeo!!”, Jongkook trying hard to stop Jihyo. “Jihyo ya! The stitched on my forehead is opened!!! Neomu appeo!”.

 

Jihyo stopped and looked Jongkook in panic. “Eo, oppa. Mianhae. Gwenchana?”, Jihyo looked at Jongkook forehead. Jongkook blushed as Jihyo’s face just an inch closer to his face. He looked at those alluring lips of Jihyo. He craved for it. For 2 years of not tasting it.

 

“Aaaa mwoya! It’s nothing! Are you seriously lying to me right now?”. Jihyo looked at Jongkook and noticed how closed they are. She started to blush too and quickly pulled her face away from him but Jongkook was too fast to claim her lips before Jihyo get to do it. 

 

They were completely lost as their tongues dancing in each other mouths. Time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Jihyo’s heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft Jongkook felt against , how addictively he invaded all her sense. And the most important, how much both of them misses each other.

 

Their kiss got interrupted as someone press on Jongkook’s door bell. Jihyo quickly pulled away her lips from him. “Are you expecting someone, oppa?”, Jihyo asked.

 

Jongkook shook his head. “Ani. Jamkan.”.

 

As soon as he opened the door, Sukjin, Jaesuk, Haha, Dongwook, Kwangsoo, Sechan and Somin stood in front of his door with their excited faces. Jongkook surprised as he didn’t expected them to be here, nor to call him.

 

“Eo Kookjong-ie! You look good.”, Jaesuk said.

 

“Hyunggg!”, Haha exclaimed as he showed that he brought some fried chicken.

 

“Hyung, we are here to visit you. But, mianhae. We tried to call Jihyo noona but she’s not answering.”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter