Entire World Flip

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast that it’s almost 2 years of Jihyo’s disappearance. Sukjin, Jaesuk, Jongkook, Haha, Dongwook, Kwangsoo, Sechan and Somin’s friendship is still going strong. They used to gather at Loco Quan 401 Restaurant and still have gathering there. Tonight, they have their drink and dinner together. As Jaesuk’s requested. Jaesuk was probably the busiest one, that all broadcasting shows wanted him. So, if he’s the one to ask for a gathering, all of them just accepted it and have their gathering at Jongkook and Haha’s restaurant as usual.

 

             Jaesuk married with Kyungeun a year after Sukjin’s wedding and have their son name Yoo Jiho. Haha also did get married 2 years ago with Byul and have their adorable son named Ha Dream. Dongwook who is just suffered from a break up with Bae Suzy, the famous actress and also an idol singer of Miss A are slowly getting healed. Kwangsoo, who is still going strong with Sunbin despite both of them are busy with their works. Sechan and Somin’s relationship are still in the talking stage that both of them are too shy to make any move while Jongkook, who still can’t move on and still love that one woman named Song Jihyo.

 

             “Hyung, gwenchana?”, Kwangsoo asked Dongwook who just broke up with Suzy. 

 

             Dongwook sipped his soju and just ignored Kwangsoo. Haha nudged Kwangsoo and shook his head as a sign Kwangsoo to stop asking about Dongwook’s relationship. Well, it’s sensitive matter, to Dongwook.

 

             “Jiho neun gwenchana, hyung?”, Sechan asked Jaesuk. 

 

             Jaesuk nodded and smile from ear to ear upon hearing his son’s name. “He now likes to eat vegetables. He used to hate eat it and even hate the sight of vegetables but now he likes it so much.”, Jaesuk, a proud father as he is. 

 

             “Dream neun?”, Somin turned to ask the other father figure.

 

             “He is fine. He now can walk already. Goeun and I are so tired to catch him nowadays.”, Haha chuckled.

 

             “Yaaaaa. Some of us already has their own family now.”, Sukjin said. Another father figure. “When will you Somin-a?”, Sukjin asked Somin. 

 

             “Sechan doesn’t make any move yet to me, oppa.”, Somin pouted.

 

             “Don’t play with her feelings, Sechan-a. Make a move now before someone else steal her from you, though I don’t ship both of you.”, Jaesuk giggled with his protruding teeth showed.

 

             “Eyyy, I don’t like Somin.”, Sechan denied.

 

             “I don’t like you either.”, Somin stuck out her tongue to Sechan.

 

             They all laughed by their childish skit. Now, all of them looked at Jongkook and don’t know whether to ask about his relationship or not. Jinyoung is just a rumor and all of them thought the same.

 

             “Don’t ask me.”, Jongkook sipped a drink. “I still love Jihyo.”.

 

             “Eyyy hyung. It’s almost 2 years she is gone. Is time to let her go already, eo?”, Haha convinced. He can’t stand looking at his miserable friend who love only one woman entire life. 

 

             “It’s not that easy, Donghoon-a. I love her so much for almost a decade.”, Jongkook chuckled.

 

             “Did you really like Eunhye noona back then?”, Kwangsoo bravely asked.

 

             Jongkook gave him a death stared while the others just shocked by Kwangsoo unexpected question. Did Kwangsoo really doesn’t value his life anymore?

 

             “What do you mean?”, Jongkook asked. 

 

             “Did you really like Jihyo noona or Eunhye noona?”, Kwangsoo asked and received a nudge from Haha.

 

             “What kind of question is that?”, Jongkook almost exploded.

 

             “Jihyo contacted you right?”, Jaesuk predicted by the way Kwangsoo behaved.

 

             “Jinjja Kwangsoo-ya?”, Dongwook asked.

 

             Kwangsoo keeping his silenced. “You know something about Jihyo right?”, Jaesuk still fishing Kwangsoo.

 

             “Is that true?”, Jongkook stood up and stared at Kwangsoo fiercely.

 

             Kwangsoo stood up too. “I…. I… seriously can’t keep this anymore, Jongkook hyung, yeudera.”.

 

             “What do you mean?”, Jongkook grabbed Kwangsoo’s collar and all of them started to stand up to stop them. 

 

             “Jongkook-a, calm down.”, Sukjin persuaded.

 

             “Hyung, we should hear from Kwangsoo first.”, Haha turned to convince.

 

             Jongkook pulled away Kwangsoo and still looking at him fiercely. He took back his position and waited for Kwangsoo to talk. 

 

             “Tell us.”, Jaesuk started. 

 

             “Did Jihyo unnie really tell her well-being with you, Kwangsoo oppa? And not… not me?”, Somin disappointed. She thought she was Jihyo’s favorite but nothing can replace her loyal and beloved dongsaeng that she knew for almost a decade, Lee Kwangsoo. 

 

             “This not the time, Somin-a.”, Sechan persuaded Somin and touched her hand slightly to calm her down.

 

             “Where is she?”, Jongkook asked Kwangsoo.

 

             “Where is the place you like the most, hyung?”, Kwangsoo asked back.

 

             Jongkook keeping his silenced. There’s no particular place that he liked other than Jeju Island mand Los Angeles. “I don’t think it’s Jejudo since it’s not that far away. Don’t tell me she is in LA right now?”, Jongkook predicted.

 

             Kwangsoo shut his mouth. He knew Jongkook can guessed it well. “Jinjja? LA?”, Haha asked.

 

             “She live her life 2 years at LA?”, Sukjin asked. 

 

             “So, what’s the reason she left us?”, Dongwook asked. He also can’t stand with Jihyo and Kwangsoo’s game anymore. They felt betrayed by Jihyo, but also Kwangsoo.

 

             “I don’t think I can tell you that. Mian.”, Kwangsoo apologized. He knew he made mistake by spilling half ot the tea. Jihyo will scolded him if she knew about this. It will broke her heart too since she put a trust on him.

 

             Kwangsoo phone rang as it broke their awkward silence. Unanswer question. It was Jihyo who called him. Kwangsoo who can’t hide his panicked blinks his eyes twice and excused himself in flustered. Jongkook stood up and went to snatch Kwangsoo’s phone. ‘Jihyo noona’ on the screen. He looked at Kwangsoo who only lowered his gaze. “Hyung, don’t answer. If you will, she won’t be able to update on me anymore. And all of us will never knew her well-being. I promise I will tell you guys after this.”, Kwangsoo reassured. He sure can’t run away anymore, but he think this is the best decision since he spilled half of the tea earlier. 

 

Jongkook trust Kwangsoo’s word and gave his phone back. “Answer it here. Loudspeaker.”, Jongkook instructed.

 

Kwangsoo nodded nad received his phone back. “Yeoboseyo, noona?”, Kwangsoo answered.

 

“Ya! What took you so long to answer my phone call?”, Jihyo screamed. Sukjin, Jaesuk, Jongkook, Haha, Dongwook, Sechan and Somin can’t believe their ears. They seriously heard Jihyo’s voice after 2 years of disappearing. Somin covered , Haha opened his mouth widely while the others just heard her voice, disbelief. 

 

“Eo, mian. I was at the toilet just now.”, Kwangsoo covered while eyeing his friends. “What’s wrong, noona?”.

 

“Kwangsoo.”.

 

“Eo. Malhae noona.”.

 

“Jongkook oppa bogoshipeo.”, Kwangsoo was panicked that she suddenly mentioning Jongkook. He looked at Jongkook and his eyes already pooled in tears as he shook his head. He can’t believe Jihyo said that she missed him. So, why would she left him?

 

“Noona gwenchana?”.

 

“Ani.”.

 

“You want to talk about it now?”.

 

“Are you free?”.

 

“Ani. I’m with the others.”.

 

“Keurae? I also misses them Kwangsoo-ya.”, Jihyo said while sniffling her nose. Probably crying.

 

“You won’t come back?”.

 

“Molla. Keunneo. Talk to you later.”.

 

“Eo, keurae.”.

 

Kwangsoo ended his phone call as soon as possible. The awkward silenced became more awkward and awkward as they heard Jihyo’s voice.

 

“She missed us but she left.”, Sechan stated in sullen.

 

“Why would she broke up with me if she misses me? Kwangsoo, mind to explain?”, Jongkook asked impatient. 

 

“Are you guys really wanted to hear about it?”, Kwangsoo asked to make sure.

 

“You promised earlier.”, Jaesuk stated. 

 

“Actually, there’s nothing wrong with you guys. She left, because of…. Jongkook hyung.”, Kwangsoo revealed.

 

“Naya? Wae?”, Jongkook asked.

 

“Remember when you are dating Eunhye noona?”. Kwangsooo asked. All ears are on him.

 

“Continue.”, Jongkook instructed.

 

“Eunhye noona cheated on you because she was jealous because of Jihyo noona.”, Kwangsoo revealed the sad truth again.

 

“Why does it have to be Jihyo?”, Dongwook asked.

 

“Eunhye must have noticed that Jongkook hyung is paying more attention to Jihyo than her.”, Haha said. He can predict Jongkook. He knew him well.

 

“That is why I asked you earlier, hyung. Do you really like Eunhye noona? Or Jihyo noona? I just want to know your feeling.”, Kwangsoo bravely asked again.

 

“I liked Jihyo before I met Eunhye. After Jihyo dating with Jihoon, I liked Eunhye. I tried to move on from Jihyo so I liked her. So much. I’m not using Eunhye to forget Jihyo since Jihyo is by my side 24/7 but I really liked Eunhye. She was a gorgeous and sweet girl. Her smile, her cute teeth and her humor, I liked all about her. Just as much as Jihyo liked Jihoon too back then.”, Jongkook sighed. He continued, “but after both of us were cheated on by Jihoon and Eunhye, my heart shattered into pieces. So does Jihyo. So I assumed that I shared the same fate with Jihyo. I started to like Jihyo again. We wondered, why does our relationship gone wrong? Why would we be cheated on that we almost gave all our everything to them? We started to ask that together. We became close than usual. I like Jihyo so much. I love her. Till now. I can’t figure out her feelings back then and I don’t know since when that she like me since she is good at hiding her feelings. I also didn’t even ask her. I was just happy being with her. And now, I don’t know why she left me. She misses me but left me? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter