Soulmate

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later.

 

“Kim Haneul! Kim Jongkook! Breakfast!”, Jihyo screamed from the kitchen. As she didn’t see any sight of her husband and daughter, she called again. “Haneul-a! Oppa! Palli wa, breakfast is done!”. But still, no response.

 

             She went to the bedroom to see Jongkook and Haneul who were still snuggling and curling like a ball in their bed. “Mwoya? Still not awake? Like father like daughter!”, Jihyo said. She then pulled the blanket over her husband and daughter, and started to call them again. “Haneul-a! Oppa! Wake up! We’ll be late!”.

 

             “It’s still early, yeobo.”, Jongkook, who were squirming her body from left to right, ignored his wife and taking the blanket again to cover him and Haneul. 

 

             “Eyyy oppa. Palli wa!”, Jihyo snatched the blanket again from Jongkook. 

 

             “Omma…”, Haneul spoked. The only words that a one-year-old Jongkook and Jihyo’s daughter know and can speak well is only ‘omma’ and ‘appa’.

 

             “Eo, Haneul-a.”, Jihyo answered and took a seat on the bed next to Haneul.

 

             “Omma…”, Haneul called her mother again while rubbing her eyes.

 

             “Haneul-a, you don’t want to go to Jejudo?”, Jihyo asked softly.

 

             “Judo?”, Haneul repeating the last word from Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Jejudo. There’s also Dream oppa, Soul oppa, Hyunwoo oppa, Jiho oppa and Naeun unnie. Samchondeul and imodeul ddo isseo, Haneul-a. Eo, Song ddo isseo!”, Jihyo exclaimed to bring excitement to her daughter.

 

             “Song?”, Haneul asked excitedly. 

 

             “Eo, Song ddo isseo! You want to come?”.

 

             Haneul nodded as if she understood her mother. 

 

             “Palli wa! We will have breakfast, take a shower and go to Jejudo without appa.”, Jihyo stood up and reached her hand to Haneul while whispering. Haneul nodded and reached her mother’s hand. They went tiptoeing to the kitchen leaving Jongkook on the bed.

 

             Jongkook who actually heard his wife and daughter scheme, quickly woke up and started to feel unfair. “Ya! Yeobo! Haneul-a! You guys gonna leave me here alone?”, Jongkook screamed made both Jihyo and Haneul laughing at the kitchen. 

 

             Haneul is eating her cereal with milk while Jihyo is eating her egg sandwich that she cooked earlier. Few seconds after that, Jongkook went to the kitchen with his messy hair. “Eo?”, Jongkook tilted his head.

 

             “Wae oppa?”, Jihyo acted.

 

“Appa, appa”. Haneul called.

 

             “Eo, Haneul-a? Massisseo?”, Jongkook kissed Haneul’s temple and asked her. 

 

             “Sseo.”, Haneul answered excitedly while dancing with her legs.

 

             Jongkook smiled while looking at Haneul and then kissed Jihyo’s temple. “Morning, yeobo.”. He then took a seat across his wife.

 

             “Morning, oppa.”. Jihyo greeted back with a smile. 

 

             “Have you pack Haneul’s beach toys?”, Jihyo asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.

 

             “You didn’t pack it?”, Jongkook asked back.

 

             “Eyyy, oppa. I know you didn’t.”, Jihyo said while looking at Jongkook. She stood up and washed her hand after finishing her breakfast. “Look after Haneul. I will pack it quickly.”.

 

             “Eo. Mianhae, yeobo.”, Jongkook apologized. 

 

             Jihyo went to the nursery room and searching for Haneul’s beach toys that they bought a week ago. “Where is it?”, Jihyo asked herself. She searched in Haneul storage toy box but stil can’t find it. She then opened Haneul’s closet thinking that maybe it’s there. When she looked at the sight of Haneul’s beach toys in Haneul’s closet, she sighed. “This must be oppa.”. Jihyo yook it then she putted Haneul’s beach toys in their luggage at the living room after she found it. 

 

             “Did you find it, yeobo?”, Jongkook asked from the kitchen as he noticed Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Did you put her beach toys in the closet, oppa?”, Jihyo asked while crossing her arms.

 

             “I did?”, Jongkook played innocent.

 

             “Eo. I told you to put Haneul’s toys in her storage toy box. Not closet, oppa. Closet is for her clothes. How many times I told you?”, Jihyo asked and reminded her husband in anger.

 

             Jongkook stood up and hugged Jihyo’s waist. “Mianhae, yeobo. I forgot.”.

 

             “Forget it.”, Jihyo sighed and pulled Jongkook’s hugged. 

 

She went to Haneul who is still eating her cereals on the high chair in kitchen. “Are you done Haneul? Let’s go take a shower. We are going to Jejudo!”, Jihyo said while picking her daughter to the bathroom. After bathing Haneul, Jihyo asked Jongkook for help to put clothes on Haneul while she’s taking shower.

 

As she’s done, she heard commotions in the living room. “Haneul-a! Put on your pants! Come to appa!”, Jongkook screamed.

 

Jihyo went to the living room as soon as she heard it. She looked at Haneul who was running everywhere with only her diapers and pink clothes while Jongkook chasing with Haneul’s pants on his hand. Jihyo shook her head that it’s wrong for leaving Haneul with Jongkook. “Haneul-a!”, Jihyo called the playful Haneul who bullied her father. Haneul immediately stopped and went to her mother. 

 

“Omma.”, Haneul hugged Jihyo’s leg as she sensed Jihyo’s anger. 

 

“Yeobo, Haneul is so playful and fast. I can’t chase her.”, Jongkook giving excused as he afraid that Jihyo will get mad at him.

 

“Arghhh, oppa!”, Jihyo finally got upset. She snatched Haneul’s pants from Jongkook and putted it on Haneul. 

 

“Wahhh magic!”, Jongkook exclaimed. “How do you did that, yeobo?”.

 

Jihyo glared at Jongkook. “How can I trust you when I’m working next month? I can’t leave you with Haneul like this if you can’t do things right, oppa.”.

 

“Ani. I can, yeobo. I already free my schedule to take care of Haneul while you’re working. Trust me.”, Jongkook reassured. 

 

“How? You can’t even put Haneul’s pants on.”. Jihyo pouted.

 

“I will try it again later.”, Jongkook said with a smile while pinching Jihyo’s cheek.

 

“Go to shower, palli. We’ll be late.”. Jihyo said.

 

 

They arrived at Jeju Island after taking an hour flight from Seoul. “We are at Jejudo, Haneul-a!”, Jihyo said to Haneul as they arrived at Hannah’s Guesthouse, where they used to stay with their friends and now they were there again to enjoy their second Jeju Island trip. Also with their group of friends!

 

             In evening, they arrived at the Hannah Guesthouse and checking in as soon as possible. They put their luggage and stuffs in their own room at Hannah Guesthouse and went to the beach after that.

 

             “Arghhh, it’s bring back memories!”, Somin exclaimed while raising both her arms.

 

             “Maja, it’s remind me the old days.”, Dongwook replied with his sunglass on. 

 

             “Oppa, you look incredibly handsome today.”, Somin complimented Dongwook.

 

             “Jinjja? I’m good-looking since I was born.”, Dongwook cheekily answered.

 

             Nado.”, Kwangsoo came from behind and stood with them while putting both his hands in the pocket. Acting cool.

 

             “Mwoya, Kwangsoo oppa? You are not cool at all.”, Somin said.

 

             “You said Dongwook hyung is handsome while I’m not cool, Jeon Somin?”, Kwangsoo asked while peeking his eyes to Somin slightly behind his sunglass.

 

             Somin chuckled and Jaesuk hit Kwangsoo’s head from the back. “Aghhh Jaesuk hyung!”, Kwangsoo shocked as he received a hit from Jaesuk so suddenly.

 

             “There’s a fly, Kwangsoo-ya.”, Jaesuk teased while showing his finger that obviously no fly there.

 

             “Pull yourself together, Kwangsoo hyung.”, Sechan laughing while showing his gum and teeth.

 

             “Where is Donghoon, Jihyo and Jongkook?”, Sukjin asked while looking around. 

 

             “They are probably still in the guesthouse while sorting their child and stuffs. Well, families with kids.”, Jaesuk answered cheekily.

 

             “Then, what are you and Sukjin hyung do here? You won’t help Kyungeun noona and Sujung noona with Jiho, Naeun and Hyunwoo?”, Kwangsoo asked.

 

             “Ya. Hyunwoo is already 5 years old. He can take care of himself.”, Sukjin said innocently without feeling guilty.

 

             “Ie hyung dorai aniya?”, Dongwook asked with his mouth opened.

 

             “He is.”, Sechan answered.

 

             A while after that, Jongkook, Jihyo, Haneul, Haha, Byul, Dream, Soul, Song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter